tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anyone competing this summer/fall of 2014? Competition buddy?

I am considering entering into a Men's Physique contest sometime mid to late summer 2014 and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for which show is a good show to enter. This would be my first show and am pretty open as far as where the contest is held (I currently live in Michigan) and can travel pretty easily if given ample amount time to ask for time off from work. Also, since this is my first time competing i thought it would be fun to see if anyone else here is the same/similar situation and would like a competing buddy. None of my friends are into bodybuilding and i thought it would be a more fun experience if i knew a couple people who were in the same boat.

Thanks

TANDS1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds similar to what I'm doing. I'll be competing in June. I'm all the way over in Wyoming. My show is in Utah. But hey I can follow you online. We can journey together that way.

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Same here, hoping for my first show sometime in 2014. Cutting at the moment to see where I stand
    ▪█───█▪ Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody want to lift no heavy-azz weights. ▪█───█▪

LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'll think about it maybe in 2015. I still need to add some more mass.
    Stronger than yesterday

-Never getting married crew-
    -No pump in avi crew-

tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfsdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jeffl1980 View Post
    Same here, hoping for my first show sometime in 2014. Cutting at the moment to see where I stand
    Which and where is the competition you r thinking of entering? I am gonna start cutting in january and see where the cutting takes me after a month or so and then i am gonna decide which one to enter.

Originally Posted by LivinLifestyles View Post
    I'll think about it maybe in 2015. I still need to add some more mass.
    Been bulking for 2 years now. I think it has helped me out a bit. It might really help you put on a good amount of muscle for 2015. Good luck man!

Originally Posted by TANDS1 View Post
    Sounds similar to what I'm doing. I'll be competing in June. I'm all the way over in Wyoming. My show is in Utah. But hey I can follow you online. We can journey together that way.
    June might be a little early for me. Keeping posting your progress on here.

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tfsdc View Post
    Which and where is the competition you r thinking of entering? I am gonna start cutting in january and see where the cutting takes me after a month or so and then i am gonna decide which one to enter.
    I have started to cut this past Monday. Started a log here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=158949273

Once I see where I'm at as far as size and definition (after my cut) I will decide what show I am aiming for.

Here is where I stand as of now:

▪█───█▪ Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody want to lift no heavy-azz weights. ▪█───█▪

I have started to cut this past Monday. Started a log here

Once I see where I'm at as far as size and definition (after my cut) I will decide what show I am aiming for.

Just glanced at your before and after pics. Thats a pretty amazing transformation. From the looks of it, it will not take that long before you are stage ready. Maybe 4 months? Have you hired a trainer for you food and show prep?

TeamPhysiqAthlete rsphillips1990's Avatar
    rsphillips1990 is not very helpful. (-500) rsphillips1990 is not very helpful. (-500) rsphillips1990 is not very helpful. (-500) rsphillips1990 is not very helpful. (-500) rsphillips1990 is not very helpful. (-500) rsphillips1990 is not very helpful. (-500) rsphillips1990 is not very helpful. (-500) rsphillips1990 is not very helpful. (-500) rsphillips1990 is not very helpful. (-500) rsphillips1990 is not very helpful. (-500) rsphillips1990 is not very helpful. (-500)
    U live pretty close to me I can keep you informed which physique shows I'll be doing this year. I know for sure the npc Lakewood and a couple nabba shows.

Just glanced at your before and after pics. Thats a pretty amazing transformation. From the looks of it, it will not take that long before you are stage ready. Maybe 4 months? Have you hired a trainer for you food and show prep?
    Thanks man. I am working with a pro bodybuilder I've known for a few years. He is leaving for Germany for a few months so I am going to start looking for someone knowledgeable to help me with prep. I'd like to think I can do this all on my own......but am pretty clueless on the process.
    Last edited by jeffl1980; 12-18-2013 at 09:25 AM.

i like marshmallow DJaRiHardstyle's Avatar
    DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have started to cut this past Monday. Started a log here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=158949273

lookin mighty joocy brother

OP, i'm almost definitely aiming for 1 or 2 back-to-back shows October 2014.... competed in a USBF show in april and so i'll be doing that again.. they're an amazing sanction for beginners,, very friendly staff and family-friendly atmosphere
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com
    Never sensational. Always real.

Currently just coming off of a show; follow my offseason log:
    Mindfulness, Mastery, and Muscle - DJaRiHardstyle's Offseason Mission
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172199513&pagenumber=

Originally Posted by DJaRiHardstyle View Post

Thank you sir

Originally Posted by DJaRiHardstyle View Post
    OP, i'm almost definitely aiming for 1 or 2 back-to-back shows October 2014.... competed in a USBF show in april and so i'll be doing that again.. they're an amazing sanction for beginners,, very friendly staff and family-friendly atmosphere
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will check them out. I was thinking of entering into an INBA or NGA contest but because it is so far away i am not sure which i will enter into.

Originally Posted by rsphillips1990 View Post
    U live pretty close to me I can keep you informed which physique shows I'll be doing this year. I know for sure the npc Lakewood and a couple nabba shows.
    Yes.. if you could, that would great. If it works out, it would be cool to enter into a contest with a least one other person i might know. OR someone who can give advice to a noobie.

Registered User ShayleenClausen's Avatar
    ShayleenClausen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I live a heck of a long ways away and I won't be competing in men's physique lol but I can be an online training buddy! I'm building for nationals July 5, 2014 and yes, Just bikini

I am considering entering into a Men's Physique contest sometime mid to late summer 2014 and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for which show is a good show to enter. This would be my first show and am pretty open as far as where the contest is held (I currently live in Michigan) and can travel pretty easily if given ample amount time to ask for time off from work. Also, since this is my first time competing i thought it would be fun to see if anyone else here is the same/similar situation and would like a competing buddy. None of my friends are into bodybuilding and i thought it would be a more fun experience if i knew a couple people who were in the same boat.

Thanks

Originally Posted by ShayleenClausen View Post
    I live a heck of a long ways away and I won't be competing in men's physique lol but I can be an online training buddy! I'm building for nationals July 5, 2014 and yes, Just bikini
    yes.. BC might be a bit of a jaunt. I will be there mentally in the crowd cheering you on tho

popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hello All: If your interested in the most exciting top natural fitness organizations then look no further!! Check out www.ufeshows.com.
    In the U.S. we have a show in Detroit, Chicago, Columbus, and Buffalo. With many shows coming in 2015.
    This is a random urine drug tested show.
    There are way too many great qualities that make us stand out from other organizations, so email me if you have any questions.

Shawn Jennings
    UFE President of U.S. Operations.
    ufeusa@gmail.com

damanuwant2b has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am Competing this year. Haven't determined which show yet but I am aiming for april. Good luck to you in your class!!!

definenormal32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) definenormal32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) definenormal32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) definenormal32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) definenormal32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) definenormal32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) definenormal32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) definenormal32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) definenormal32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) definenormal32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) definenormal32 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'll be competing in NPC Continental USA in Illinois in October (date has not yet been set) - http://flexgymonline.com/npccontinentalusa/contest.html <-- here's the 2013 information/results

jayyrichh31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey man, I'm also going to be competing in my first men's physique show, I'm from michigan. And I'm doing the powerhouse pro am classic May 17th in novi. Started prepping at 16 weeks out, today marks 14 weeks out! Super excited, Ik you plan on doing a shower later in the year but definitely keep me posted man, would be sick to have some more buddies to egg each other on!

Originally Posted by jayyrichh31 View Post
    Hey man, I'm also going to be competing in my first men's physique show, I'm from michigan. And I'm doing the powerhouse pro am classic May 17th in novi. Started prepping at 16 weeks out, today marks 14 weeks out! Super excited, Ik you plan on doing a shower later in the year but definitely keep me posted man, would be sick to have some more buddies to egg each other on!
    Good luck with the show. I am still unsure which show i plan on doing. If i can swing the show in novi, i will come watch you compete. Kick some ass bro!