Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    nckkleiber50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2012 Juggernaut Challenge

I just got the pre-workout in the mail yesterday. I'm looking forward to trying it out in a couple hours at the gym!
    Also would anyone be interested in helping me with a diet? I have been having trouble with knowing what to eat and when.

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the challenge

For diet, eat a lot of lean protein (fish, skinless chicken, sirloin,eggs, etc). Avoid fats an sugar and sodas. Eat lots of vegetables. Pasta, rice, etc per your metabolism.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Welcome to the Juggernaut Challenge bro! Yea, Oatmeal is really good too. Steel cut grain old fashioned oats... and drink lots of water
    To strengthen the muscles of yourâ¤ï¸The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at â¤ï¸ Grandpa
    🻠PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Welcome to the JUGGERNAUT Family. Be sure to check out my thread (link is in my signature) as I will be offering up some advice on logging as well as sharing some of my experiences in the Challenge as well as my trip to Vegas as the 2011 Olympa Grand Prize Winner.

As for as diet an nutrition, whne I first joined bodybuilding.com somebody direction me to the stickies in the Nutrition section of the forum - lot's of great information in there. Read those and you will be well on your way. Here are a couple of links.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=136691851

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

Good luck in the challenge
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome! Good Luck in the contest!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Thanks for the advice on the diet, I will definitely add those ideas to my diet. I just tried the pre-workout yesterday for the first time and I really liked the taste. I got "strawberry lemonade", I thought it tasted like strawberry sorbet! It was soo good lol. Anyone else think it tasted like that?
    Usually when I take a pre-workout I crash a few hours later, but I didn't have that same effect with the Juggernaut though.

Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Was planning on getting on here and telling everyone Happy Easter but I've been down with a Migraine. Got up and had breakfast and Updated a little while I ate but went right back to bed. i hope everyone had a Great weekend and their Easter is going good as well!! Welcome to the Challenge !!!!!!
    Will Hunt For Food, wait,! I do hunt for food!!!!!!!!
    Check out my post @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143522113

I may not know where this Journey will end But I know I will look good when I get there!!!!!
    Work Hard !! Train Smart!!!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results!!!!!!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Welcome to the Juggernaut Challenge!

As far as your diet question goes, are you trying to bulk up or cut body fat?

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by nckkleiber50 View Post
    Thanks for the advice on the diet, I will definitely add those ideas to my diet. I just tried the pre-workout yesterday for the first time and I really liked the taste. I got "strawberry lemonade", I thought it tasted like strawberry sorbet! It was soo good lol. Anyone else think it tasted like that?
    Usually when I take a pre-workout I crash a few hours later, but I didn't have that same effect with the Juggernaut though.
    Welcome to the contest JUGGERNAUT. Glad to have you here.
    I got the orange JUGGERNAUT. It tastes like an orange creamsicle to me. Some secret willy wonka type of flavor adding, that make it delicious. And I agree about the crash. I feel like I could workout again later.
    Diet, suggestions? Like ereimoto said; it depends on if you are bulking or cutting and going lean.

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    which pre-workout are you taking? juggernaut or carnocre or both? ... did they just recently come out with that flavor?! i thought it was pink lemonade...dang, now i really gotta buy it if it's strawberry lemonade! ... oh sorry got caught up, WELCOME!!!!! LOL....

yeah, as far as diet, it depends on your goals.. you look ripped jacked in that avatar pic bro... amazing you're learning, sometimes i see pics like your avatars and i'm like i should be the one asking you for advice?!
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello, welcome to the challange!! There are plenty of meal plans on this site for specific goals.
    Don't be afraid to smile, you never know who's falling in love with it!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Juggernauts!

Just a reminder that we would like to see what you think of Juggernaut & Juggernaut HP.

Please give us your ratings (on a 1-10 scale) along with your workout updates on:

Taste
    Pump
    Energy
    Strength
    Focus

Thanks!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the challenge. Yes, lots of lean protein veggies, oatmeal, sweet pototoes, brown rice, greek yogurt with berries is good. You can check out what other people are eating in there logs. Best of luck to you! Can't wait to see your progress.
    Life's an adventure, live it to its fullest potential!!

http://strengthinliving.wordpress.com/

********: Jennifer Dolan Regina

Instagram: jenndolan76

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the challenge! I would be more than happy to help with as many dieting questions as you may have :-)
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Welcome to the challenge my man!!!

I think you will see that lots of people will be willing to weigh in on your nutrition plan. If you can tell us where you're at now, what kinds of foods you are eating, quantities, calories, etc, etc. etc. Between that and knowing your GOAL, the information will go a long way to figuring it out! Juggernauts stick together.
    advertising not permitted

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just got the pre-workout in the mail yesterday. I'm looking forward to trying it out in a couple hours at the gym!
    Also would anyone be interested in helping me with a diet? I have been having trouble with knowing what to eat and when.
    Welcome to the contest. There is a wealth of knowledge on this site. Don't be afraid to ask anything. As far as your diet did you want to bulk up more? What are your goals? Let us know how Juggernaut HP works for you.
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the challenge man! What are your goals? To bulk up or lose weight? That will determine your diet. Check the nutrition section, so many helpful stickies.

So I'm not exactly sure what foods to eat in the morning and at night. After I workout I usually just have a protein shake and then an hour or 2 later have a meal like chicken breast with whole wheat noodles and sometimes broccoli.
    Today at the gym, I got a bunch of things stolen from me which included my cell phone, wallet, JUGGERNAUT, and my BCAA's (Xtend)! UGH It sucks alot, anad I have to re-purchase the pre-workout. But yeah, I have the most trouble with my diet. I am trying to bulk up as much as I can throughout this month, and then cut it up during may and though out the summer, and then in the winter start to bulk up again.
    Originally Posted by HopeSmallwonder View Post
    Welcome to the challenge! I would be more than happy to help with as many dieting questions as you may have :-)

Unfortunately, I just had a bunch of things stolen from me a the gym. My infinite labs supplements and my wallet, and cell phone. So as of right now, I cannot participate in this contest anymore :/. Hopefully I can purchase some more Infinite labs supplements soon. On a different note, I really liked Juggernaut (the raspberry lemonade). The taste was great. I thought it tasted more like raspberry sorbet lol, so I liked it a lot. I got a very good pump from it from the times that I used it (cause i no longer have it), and I did not get a crash from it later like the other pre-workouts that I have tried. This is my favorite pre-workout I have tried. As far as my diet or goals. I want to bulk up more all through out the month of April and then starting sometime in May I wanted to start to cut up fro the summer. Then in the winter start to bulk up again. My ultimate goal, lol is to look like John Cena (the pro-wrestler) when he FIRST started wrestling under the name "Prototype" lol. He is much bigger now, and although their is nothing wrong with that, I would prefer to get only as big and ripped as he was when he FIRST started out. haha
    Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    Welcome to the contest. There is a wealth of knowledge on this site. Don't be afraid to ask anything. As far as your diet did you want to bulk up more? What are your goals? Let us know how Juggernaut HP works for you.

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That is terrible to hear man! I never had anything stolen when I used to go to the gym. That is really low of people to do that sort of thing. You can still log your progress here if you want? It'd be nice to follow along even if you are out of the contest for the time being.
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Unfortunately, I just had a bunch of things stolen from me a the gym. My infinite labs supplements and my wallet, and cell phone. So as of right now, I cannot participate in this contest anymore :/. Hopefully I can purchase some more Infinite labs supplements soon. On a different note, I really liked Juggernaut (the raspberry lemonade). The taste was great. I thought it tasted more like raspberry sorbet lol, so I liked it a lot. I got a very good pump from it from the times that I used it (cause i no longer have it), and I did not get a crash from it later like the other pre-workouts that I have tried. This is my favorite pre-workout I have tried. As far as my diet or goals. I want to bulk up more all through out the month of April and then starting sometime in May I wanted to start to cut up fro the summer. Then in the winter start to bulk up again. My ultimate goal, lol is to look like John Cena (the pro-wrestler) when he FIRST started wrestling under the name "Prototype" lol. He is much bigger now, and although their is nothing wrong with that, I would prefer to get only as big and ripped as he was when he FIRST started out. haha
    Sorry to hear about your unfortunate losses
    I'm glad you liked the way Juggernaut tated and the pump it gave you.
    I hope you get a chance in the future, to enter again. Good luck "protoype".
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Man, that sucks royally! Did the break into your car or your locker? Well if you re-ordered Juggernaut I don't think you'll get gigged for missing a few days. Like credz said though you can always still log. If you don't pick up were you left off now You can always get in on the Arnold portion of I am Juggernaut later this year. I think it may start in August-September. Always nice to see Juggernaut proving itself and making another gym rat satisfied. With your height I think you could do 210-220 nicely. Judging on your profile pic you could be a force to recon with the extra lbs on your frame. Good luck man. Let us Juggernauts know what you plan on doing. Hope you stick around.
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Attention Juggernaut Nation!

If you haven't yet already, make sure to add Juggernaut and your other Infinite Labs Supplements to your bodyspace.

Also, when you get a chance, give us an honest review of the the supplements in the bb.com store located here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/il...uestid=8358619

Just click on the product you are using, then click rate product and it will walk you through the whole process.

Thank You from all of us at Infinite Labs!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Totally agree, stick around, it's a great community to belong to, we won't steal anything!!! But seriously, love to have you still be a part of Juggernaut Nation and keep Logging along side and then you can get back in the Arnold portion!
    Keep WORKIN HARD bro!

Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    Man, that sucks royally! Did the break into your car or your locker? Well if you re-ordered Juggernaut I don't think you'll get gigged for missing a few days. Like credz said though you can always still log. If you don't pick up were you left off now You can always get in on the Arnold portion of I am Juggernaut later this year. I think it may start in August-September. Always nice to see Juggernaut proving itself and making another gym rat satisfied. With your height I think you could do 210-220 nicely. Judging on your profile pic you could be a force to recon with the extra lbs on your frame. Good luck man. Let us Juggernauts know what you plan on doing. Hope you stick around.

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sorry to hear about your things being stolen. Stick around for sure and get the feel for how the challenge works and when you are ready to jump back in - you will be well prepared to create an awesome journal.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow, sorry bro... that sucks! hope you can return soon..!

John Cena at that time was a bodybuilder too... I see what you mean though, he was jacked at that point.... either way, he does have a nice physique.. though i myself want to be like....myself but the Jay Cutler, Hidetada version

take care bro...and... don't stop killing it at the gym! Don't stop working out or sharing your workout 'cause you're not using Juggernaut (temporarily), I still like to hear about your domination at the gym! ...
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

I thought you were going to stick around???

soon to be back in

I really appreciate all of the support giving on this forum and the Juggernaut challenge. I am hoping to order the supplements this week or sooner, just a little tight on money lol (not getting enough hours at work). But I'm still working hard in the gym. As of right now, I am trying to "cut" because summer is here soon haha. I've never been really cut so I only have a few ideas on how to go about it. I suppose just do high intensity cardio or something like that with weight training. I miss the pre-workout for sure though lol, I have been using the last bits of my old pre-workout supplement, but I don't like it as much.
    I plan to keep logging from now on.

burns73771 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burns73771 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burns73771 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burns73771 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burns73771 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burns73771 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burns73771 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burns73771 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burns73771 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burns73771 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burns73771 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BB.com has some good information in it about getting that six pack going. The biggest hurdle for me was cleaning up my diet to get that elusive 6 pack. Once I cleaned up my diet and introduced High Intensity Interval Training HIIT to my workout routine, which I do 3-4 times per week after my workout, my abs finally started to see some definition. I'll send you a PM with a link to a good article on bb.com about this. I would post it here but I'm still working on getting that 50 thread count.

I really appreciate all of the support giving on this forum and the Juggernaut challenge. I am hoping to order the supplements this week or sooner, just a little tight on money lol (not getting enough hours at work). But I'm still working hard in the gym. As of right now, I am trying to "cut" because summer is here soon haha. I've never been really cut so I only have a few ideas on how to go about it. I suppose just do high intensity cardio or something like that with weight training. I miss the pre-workout for sure though lol, I have been using the last bits of my old pre-workout supplement, but I don't like it as much.
    I plan to keep logging from now on.
    I Am Juggernaut® 2012 12-week contest log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143892121

www.********.com/burns73771

"Live for something rather than die for nothing." General George S. Patton, Jr.