mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

For those who like music

This might not be your thing, but talent is talent. Respect.
    My favorite song by Dub FX:

another gem
    Right on to the real, and death to the fakers. Peace out.

Liverpool Football Club

Out of Many, One People.

MrBertwest is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrBertwest is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrBertwest is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrBertwest is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrBertwest is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrBertwest is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrBertwest is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrBertwest is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrBertwest is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrBertwest is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrBertwest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    seen your guys raise you my guys
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWUF2oiWe2I
    Last edited by MrBertwest; 04-06-2012 at 03:08 AM. Reason: fixed link

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Nice talent. First video reminds me of Matisyahu:

★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MrBertwest View Post
    He is from Australia so he is kinda your guy too.

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Nice talent. First video reminds me of Matisyahu:
    Love Matisyahu. Pretty much thought the same thing first time I heard Dub FX. Love reggae music, so anything with a hint of a good vibe a nice lyrics & I'll give it a shot. The first video is cool cause he breaks the process down, plus it's live & you can't beat good live music.

Another favorite

Liverpool Football Club

Out of Many, One People.

Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Very cool.. reminds me of Todd Rundgren's A Cappela album from years ago (wow.. really showing my age now).. my older brother bought it, but I "dubbed" it I liked it so much.

These newer guys just have a lot more technology to play with.

Should clarify, reminds me not because of reggae, but because all the sounds are his own voice

Last edited by Legbuh; 04-06-2012 at 11:41 AM.

Originally Posted by Legbuh View Post
    Very cool.. reminds me of Todd Rundgren's A Cappela album from years ago (wow.. really showing my age now).. my older brother bought it, but I "dubbed" it I liked it so much.

These newer guys just have a lot more technology to play with.

Should clarify, reminds me not because of reggae, but because all the sounds are his own voice
    Those sounds are pretty impressive, especially since they came from his voice.
    The newer generations definitely have more technology & toys to play with. All you need is a computer, software & some talent to make a very quality recording from home. Though some newer artists tend to leave the talent part out.

Liverpool Football Club

Out of Many, One People.

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mixbwoy View Post
    Thats cool, I think Bob Marley would be proud!

Originally Posted by MrBertwest View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWUF2oiWe2I
    Never heard of them, very good!!
    I'm a sad little man