SureDave is on a distinguished road. (+10) SureDave is on a distinguished road. (+10) SureDave is on a distinguished road. (+10) SureDave is on a distinguished road. (+10) SureDave is on a distinguished road. (+10) SureDave is on a distinguished road. (+10) SureDave is on a distinguished road. (+10) SureDave is on a distinguished road. (+10) SureDave is on a distinguished road. (+10) SureDave is on a distinguished road. (+10) SureDave is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Can people with small bones become as big as people with bigger bones?

I'm 16 years old, 5'11, 150 lbs

I've been going around this forum for a while looking at threads about small wrists, small bone structure etc. I have 6.3 inch wrists and my bones are really small. I know I can't do anything about my bones, but I've looking around some of these threads and from the gist of it, men with small bones (like me) are at a disadvantage. We can't really do anything about our forearms, so if work out my biceps and triceps, won't that make my forearms look unproportional?

I have a request, can men with with smaller bone structure, post pictures of themselves after working out? I just want to go an idea of how big I can get.
    Attached Images

bkb4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bkb4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bkb4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bkb4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bkb4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bkb4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's a scientific fact that weight bearing exercise increases not only muscle size but also bone size (circumference). I'm am a college student in both Biomechanics and Kinesiology and this is one of the first things we've learned. It is found in both textbooks. This is why older people are instructed to perform weight bearing exercises to increase bone mass, thus decreasing there risks of fractures from osteoporosis.

Progress not perfection PunkyCindy's Avatar
    PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bkb4 View Post
    It's a scientific fact that weight bearing exercise increases not only muscle size but also bone size (circumference). I'm am a college student in both Biomechanics and Kinesiology and this is one of the first things we've learned. It is found in both textbooks. This is why older people are instructed to perform weight bearing exercises to increase bone mass, thus decreasing there risks of fractures from osteoporosis.
    this^^^^ and also keep in mind that you are still growing. you'll get there. My husband is very small and he's now putting on some muscle even though it's slow going because he has limited equip. at home and limited time.
    Hi, I'm Crystal :)
    Fat Loss Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180898713&p=1652556253#post1652556253
    11/18/2022 - Starting to fight again. - 275 lbs (highest was 279 lbs)

Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My wrists are 6.3 as well...my forearms have taken about 5 years to grow. Check my avi.

And you have black genetics (no racist) which will help your forearms/biceps/triceps grow even more
    Finance and Investing Crew

CJC3392 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJC3392 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJC3392 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJC3392 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJC3392 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJC3392 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJC3392 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJC3392 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJC3392 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJC3392 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJC3392 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I was around your weight and height at your age.. I'm now 6'0 210 pounds and also have small wrists.. If anything I think its an advantage because once you get your arms big they look huge in comparison to your forearms and wrists.
    Winter bulk to 200 here I come!! --- UPDATE: Mission Completed!!!

"If you train like everybody else, you'll be like everybody else"

ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP I was like you when I started as well. I started lifting weights around 140-150 lbs, I was always really lower bodyfat but pretty scrawny most of my life. Stick with it, transformations don't happen overnight, they take years but the dedication is worth the pain, I wouldn't trade any of the last 8 years of training for anything getting to where I've gotten. Just stick with it bro!
    B.S. Exercise Science
    L1 Crossfit Certified Trainer
    NPC Bodybuilding Competitor
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep (PM me for free samples/log opportunities!)
    www.aisportsnutrition.com
    20% off TestoPRO: 20PERTPRO
    Buy 2 Get 1 Free DAA
    B1G1 Green Coffee Bean Extract
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Male Bber of the Week
    www.bodybuilding.com/fun/earl_hayes.htm
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No you can't get quite as big, but you can still get jacked.

People with smaller frames also tend to look more aesthetic than those with heavier structures (even with less muscle). Bones also continue to increase in density until late 20's/early 30's - you've got a lot more growing to do brah.

Don't worry about what you don't have, worry about getting the most out of the gifts you were given.

bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Man if you hit the gym and ate right you'd get amazing body quick , blak people somehow have amazing genetics to get huge and cut quick and a lot easier then most( not rasist at all I envy it if anything, u guys have natural steroidss, so take advantage of it, u got a 6 pack and u prob never lift. Good luck
    Hey

Stjepan6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bf527365 View Post
    Man if you hit the gym and ate right you'd get amazing body quick , blak people somehow have amazing genetics to get huge and cut quick and a lot easier then most( not rasist at all I envy it if anything, u guys have natural steroidss, so take advantage of it, u got a 6 pack and u prob never lift. Good luck
    Can you read again your comment? Do you see how it looks sad? Just because he is black it doesn't mean he will get instant muscle and you can't because you are white. He trains too and he is human too, you too much racist.

Itsmemang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Itsmemang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Itsmemang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Itsmemang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Itsmemang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Itsmemang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Itsmemang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Itsmemang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Itsmemang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Itsmemang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Itsmemang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    they can't carry as much much on them ofcourse.