FlyingHighUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlyingHighUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlyingHighUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlyingHighUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlyingHighUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlyingHighUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlyingHighUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlyingHighUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlyingHighUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlyingHighUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlyingHighUp is on a distinguished road. (+10)

really thick protein?

so i ran out of my whey protein so i went to my local gnc and i told the guy i was looking to put on weight so he showed me the mass gaining protein. i ended up getting super mass gainer. a serving (2 really big scoops) is 1,900 calories and 83 grams of protein. so i has like hell yea ill gain weight in no time. so i go to the gym then home excited to try it. i put the the serving in my shaker cup which were really big scoops which blew my mind and i barely had room for milk. but i ended up fitting it all then i shook it up. i took like 3 sips and realized there is no way i can finish it. it was so so thick and tasted extremely sweet. whats wrong is it bad protein ? too much protein? maybe sugar ? should i just man up and drink it ? is there a mass gainer thats not so think ? do i need a blender? whats the problem. thanks in advanced.

btw there is 67 g or sugar per serving with milk and 20 g with water.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You bought a gainer loaded with sugars instead of whole food carb sources like oats and quinoa which are found in quality gainers like Mass Gainz and Up Your Mass. Those huge scoops are just loaded with carbs. IMO, I'd return it if you can and either look into a quality whole food gainer or buy a protein powder and make your own with oats and the like if you want a gainer.

Mike
    ….

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    You bought a gainer loaded with sugars instead of whole food carb sources like oats and quinoa which are found in quality gainers like Mass Gainz and Up Your Mass. Those huge scoops are just loaded with carbs. IMO, I'd return it if you can and either look into a quality whole food gainer or buy a protein powder and make your own with oats and the like if you want a gainer.

Mike
    THIS... Nothing like taking chocolate protein and blending it with peanut butter, oats, milk, and a banana.. Way better then a loaded pre-made weight gain powder!
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^ This. I usually don't buy a weight gainer I will just make my own with whey protein and added whole good. Also, I'd buy from here rather than gnc.

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Use one scoop, and if you still need extra calories later on and don't want to eat more whole foods, have another scoop at some other time. There's nothing magic about a mass gainer than whole foods won't do, so like eating steak at one meal and pasta at another, there's nothing wrong with splitting up the gainer servings.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by FlyingHighUp View Post
    so i ran out of my whey protein so i went to my local gnc and i told the guy i was looking to put on weight so he showed me the mass gaining protein. i ended up getting super mass gainer. a serving (2 really big scoops) is 1,900 calories and 83 grams of protein. so i has like hell yea ill gain weight in no time. so i go to the gym then home excited to try it. i put the the serving in my shaker cup which were really big scoops which blew my mind and i barely had room for milk. but i ended up fitting it all then i shook it up. i took like 3 sips and realized there is no way i can finish it. it was so so thick and tasted extremely sweet. whats wrong is it bad protein ? too much protein? maybe sugar ? should i just man up and drink it ? is there a mass gainer thats not so think ? do i need a blender? whats the problem. thanks in advanced.

btw there is 67 g or sugar per serving with milk and 20 g with water.
    I would just use one scoop for two times a day in your case. That should make it easier to get down.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    I would just use one scoop for two times a day in your case. That should make it easier to get down.
    Still, more sugar than he prolly needs though.

Mike
    ….

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post

Mike
    Mike nailed it here

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Take it back
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

realmanlet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that **** is terrible bro