Page 144 of 181 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,320 of 5407
    Aust3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aust3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aust3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aust3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aust3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aust3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aust3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aust3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aust3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aust3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aust3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Aust3n View Post
    I figured this would be the best place for me to post this. If not, please point me in the correct direction.

I'm looking for someone or some people to go in on a bulk order with me to get a bigger discount.

I'm about to make an order on some brand new Ivanko equipment. The seller said if I can get over 5k I would get a 30% discount. This is cheaper than any other website.

I'm looking for people preferably close to Dallas that wants to buy around $2,000 worth of equipment as I'm already planning on spending over $3,000. If you live somewhere else in the country I'm sure we can still get the 30% discount but you would have to pay shipping to your location instead of splitting the cost with me!

So is anyone interested in getting some quality equipment?
    Still looking

TX45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TX45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TX45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TX45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TX45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TX45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TX45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TX45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TX45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TX45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TX45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    how much for their om 367 lb set?

dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TX45 View Post
    I mean, I hate to be that guy, but seriously?
    ▪█──────█▪ Equipment Crew #64 ▪█──────█▪
    â–ª()()-----()()â–ª York Barbell Club #83 (DD) â–ª()()-----()()â–ª
    ▪▪█─────█▪▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #83 ▪▪█─────█▪▪
    â–ª[M]===[6]â–ª Mech6 Crew #14 â–ª[M]===[6]â–ª

Seeking: Knowledge

irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    three-fiddy / lb.
    Now OK for Sig line to be a novel

TX45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TX45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TX45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TX45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TX45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TX45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TX45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TX45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TX45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TX45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TX45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by dieselmike View Post
    I mean, I hate to be that guy, but seriously?
    I don't know who his seller is and what the set retails from them. He's asking if anyone is interested a group buy and I'm asking how much.

dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't know who his seller is and what the set retails from them. He's asking if anyone is interested a group buy and I'm asking how much.
    1. He is looking to do a group purchase in BULK. He is saying 30% off. It is pretty well known what retail is on NEW IVANKO. There's only 3 places you can get them.

2. Who the hell buys Three Hundred Sixty-Seven EXACT Pounds?

Originally Posted by dieselmike View Post
    1. He is looking to do a group purchase in BULK. He is saying 30% off. It is pretty well known what retail is on NEW IVANKO. There's only 3 places you can get them.

2. Who the hell buys Three Hundred Sixty-Seven EXACT Pounds?
    Right. He's looking for a person or multiple people for a bulk order that'll add up to $5,000. There may be other people that are looking to purchase smaller quantities. It doesn't matter how many places you can get them, I already found two with different prices.

There is only one set set with 367.5 pounds, so it's obvious to which set I was speaking about.

matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sent him a PM but never heard back. Genuinely interested in about two grand in Ivanko for our facility if the price is right.

jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by matchsprint View Post
    Sent him a PM but never heard back. Genuinely interested in about two grand in Ivanko for our facility if the price is right.
    I did as well, but he never responded to me either.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #76 (RH) ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #98 []---[]

Aust3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aust3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aust3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aust3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aust3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aust3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aust3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aust3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aust3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aust3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aust3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I did the math and at 30% off the prices listed below is what we would pay per plate. Also note that I was only quoted on 2 types of plates since those are what I will be ordering.

OMEZH 45 - $78.4
    OMEZH 25 - $45.5
    OM-10 - $21.7
    OM-5 - $11.90
    OM-2.5 - $6.65

thumperxes is just really nice. (+1000) thumperxes is just really nice. (+1000) thumperxes is just really nice. (+1000) thumperxes is just really nice. (+1000) thumperxes is just really nice. (+1000) thumperxes is just really nice. (+1000) thumperxes is just really nice. (+1000) thumperxes is just really nice. (+1000) thumperxes is just really nice. (+1000) thumperxes is just really nice. (+1000) thumperxes is just really nice. (+1000)
    This should probably go into its own thread but for now here it is.

Current Mix is

440 grams hammered silver 7213
    57.7 grams gloss black (professional high performance enamel) 7579 Half pint can
    120 safety yellow (professional high performance enamel) 202191

un-thinned Paint photo - (not reduced) color is a little stronger with the green and hammer texture but i dont care for the heavy thickness of the paint.

All the rest of the photos are in various light and i thinned with mineral sprits by 100 percent or 600 grams of mineral sprits. I like the way the paint is thinner ans shows the metal texture more. Because of the texture of the new plate is hard to match to some times in different lighting the painted one looks ok as a match but the overall color is a damn good color match the meter says just a little low on the thinned version but the un thinned version looks greener and brings up the yellow value.

overall i am very happy with this result of this thinned mix.

prep was sanded plate (will hand sandblast the other) used foam 1" brush to dab the paint on to plate to even it out and keep it smooth and thin coat.

If someone else tries let me know what u think

Sorry photos are not embedded
    Attached Images
    My Goal : To go tomorrow.

Some days I give it my all, other days its all i got. Delray Misfit Chuck
    [] Ivanko Barbell Crew #99 []

MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Embedded. Nice job on the paint mix. Agree on the thick paint, don't like that..... Others look good.

Originally Posted by thumperxes View Post
    This should probably go into its own thread but for now here it is.

Current Mix is

440 grams hammered silver 7213
    57.7 grams gloss black (professional high performance enamel) 7579 Half pint can
    120 safety yellow (professional high performance enamel) 202191

un-thinned Paint photo - (not reduced) color is a little stronger with the green and hammer texture but i dont care for the heavy thickness of the paint.

All the rest of the photos are in various light and i thinned with mineral sprits by 100 percent or 600 grams of mineral sprits. I like the way the paint is thinner ans shows the metal texture more. Because of the texture of the new plate is hard to match to some times in different lighting the painted one looks ok as a match but the overall color is a damn good color match the meter says just a little low on the thinned version but the un thinned version looks greener and brings up the yellow value.

overall i am very happy with this result of this thinned mix.

prep was sanded plate (will hand sandblast the other) used foam 1" brush to dab the paint on to plate to even it out and keep it smooth and thin coat.

If someone else tries let me know what u think

Sorry photos are not embedded
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #75 ▪██─────██▪

This spring I am going to strip down my revolvers. I will give this mix a try. The only difference is that I will be thinning with xylene and applying with a HVLP spray gun.

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is that a fume hood? Where'd you buy it?

Nice photos. The different lighting is helpful. Closeups might also be helpful to show details like the hammertone effect... maybe zoom in on the edge of both plates so that both are in the same photo close up.

How is the durability of the paint?
    Last edited by morebarbell; 12-06-2015 at 05:45 PM.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

thumperxes is just really nice. (+1000) thumperxes is just really nice. (+1000) thumperxes is just really nice. (+1000) thumperxes is just really nice. (+1000) thumperxes is just really nice. (+1000) thumperxes is just really nice. (+1000) thumperxes is just really nice. (+1000) thumperxes is just really nice. (+1000) thumperxes is just really nice. (+1000) thumperxes is just really nice. (+1000) thumperxes is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by morebarbell View Post
    Is that a fume hood? Where'd you buy it?

Nice photos. The different lighting is helpful. Closeups might also be helpful to show details like the hammertone effect... maybe zoom in on the edge of both plates so that both are in the same photo close up.

How is the durability of the paint?
    Not a fume hood its a pantone light box

Hammertone effect is virtually nonexistent prob from the gloss black and yellow

durrability unknown i kinda like the beat up plate look better just trying to find something that you all may like
    My Goal : To go tomorrow.

Some days I give it my all, other days its all i got. Delray Misfit Chuck
    [] Ivanko Barbell Crew #99 []

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thumperxes View Post
    Not a fume hood its a pantone light box

Hammertone effect is virtually nonexistent prob from the gloss black and yellow

durrability unknown i kinda like the beat up plate look better just trying to find something that you all may like
    Thank you. I never heard of a pantone light box. A fume hood looks similar (except for the filtration on the top).
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Can anyone explain the difference between an OB20 and and OBX20? (apart from the OBX Centre knurling).

I only recently learned that the OBX is not 29mm, I thought that it was 29mm to make it stiffer (like the 29mm OBXS).

I´m intrigued that a WL and PL bar have exactly the same shaft. One is a WL bar, so should have a good whip - and the OBX is a renowned Powerbar ("The Powerbar" and IPF approved) so should be much stiffer.

anthony6377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anthony6377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anthony6377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anthony6377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anthony6377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anthony6377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anthony6377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anthony6377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anthony6377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anthony6377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anthony6377 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know it's not much to go off of, but any thoughts on whether this is an Ivanko bar? The guy said he bought it from a guy who got it as an Olympic set from Ivanko. There are no markings on the bar and the guy is upfront that he can't confirm its authenticity, but he did say the knurling looks like other bars he's seen from them.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by anthony6377; 01-03-2016 at 11:38 AM.

I´m pretty sure, and someone more knowledgeable will correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think Ivanko have made two colour bars.

Embedded.

Originally Posted by anthony6377 View Post
    I know it's not much to go off of, but any thoughts on whether this is an Ivanko bar? The guy said he bought it from a guy who got it as an Olympic set from Ivanko. There are no markings on the bar and the guy is upfront that he can't confirm its authenticity, but he did say the knurling looks like other bars he's seen from them.
    Last edited by MonkeyT; 01-04-2016 at 03:45 AM.

anthony6377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anthony6377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anthony6377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anthony6377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anthony6377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anthony6377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anthony6377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anthony6377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anthony6377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anthony6377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anthony6377 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MonkeyT View Post
    I´m pretty sure, and someone more knowledgeable will correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think Ivanko have made two colour bars.

Embedded.

[IMG]
    Thanks for the information and embedding pictures.

jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Got some competition PL plates coming my way in the next few weeks!

Almost went with Eleiko, but the price I could get on Ivanko was too good to pass up for cooler looking change plates.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #76 (RH) ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #98 []---[]

You could find that it was shipped as a set from one of the big box stores, like Walmart. They are usually well known sets and someone will pipe in if they have seen this before with this kind of bar.

Some big box stores have sold "Ivanko" sets in the past but they are not really "Ivanko", they are sometimes badged as Ivanko under licence and not the same quality as USA made Ivanko. So it could be an "Ivanko" in name, although personally I don't think I ever saw a black shaft with chrome collars Ivanko before.

Originally Posted by anthony6377 View Post
    Thanks for the information and embedding pictures.

Nice. Look forward to seeing them

Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Got some competition PL plates coming my way in the next few weeks!

Almost went with Eleiko, but the price I could get on Ivanko was too good to pass up for cooler looking change plates.

Originally Posted by MonkeyT View Post
    Can anyone explain the difference between an OB20 and and OBX20? (apart from the OBX Centre knurling).

I only recently learned that the OBX is not 29mm, I thought that it was 29mm to make it stiffer (like the 29mm OBXS).

I´m intrigued that a WL and PL bar have exactly the same shaft. One is a WL bar, so should have a good whip - and the OBX is a renowned Powerbar ("The Powerbar" and IPF approved) so should be much stiffer.
    Aside from the knurl pattern, I don't find much of a difference between the two bars. I think of them as power bars or general weight training bars. The aggressiveness of the knurl on my OB-20KG and OBX-20KG is the same and would tear your hands up on olympic lifts/crossfit. The OBT-20KG supposedly has a milder knurl.

Thanks for your input!

Interesting that you see them more as power bars, I was hoping that it was more geared to PL than WL! I´ve got a WL bar and now want something to do more static lifts with, the knurl sounds like just what i´m looking for.

I didn´t see the OBT on the Ivanko website.... am looking at that now.

Cheers!

Originally Posted by morebarbell View Post
    Aside from the knurl pattern, I don't find much of a difference between the two bars. I think of them as power bars or general weight training bars. The aggressiveness of the knurl on my OB-20KG and OBX-20KG is the same and would tear your hands up on olympic lifts/crossfit. The OBT-20KG supposedly has a milder knurl.

smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    anyone have a stainless Ivanko bar? Is it magnetic? I am thinking all stainless barbells might be magnetic as I thought some werent before.
    Best Raw total 1850 at 181 lbs
    best comp raw lifts @ 181
    squat 710
    bench 500
    deadlift 670
    "Lightest man to bench 500 raw in a full meet"
    my you tube channel of my training http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkt7CVJ7443k6Vu_1DwP3UA
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #9 ||---||
    ()---() York Barbell Club #81 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #81 []---[]

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by smokinHawk View Post
    anyone have a stainless Ivanko bar? Is it magnetic? I am thinking all stainless barbells might be magnetic as I thought some werent before.
    i'll check. have to find a magnet.
    ▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~

845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I can check tonight.

I haven't tested any Ivanko stainless bars with a magnet but similar questions seem to come up a lot for some reason. Here's a related response from Ivan...

Originally Posted by IvankoBarbellCo View Post
    At the risk of beating a dead horse, I’m going to respond here just because the internet has a way of perpetuating half-truths, non-truths, and myths. And maybe someone skimming this thread might be get the wrong impression.

So: Not all stainless is magnetic. Of those grades of stainless that aren’t magnetic, it isn’t necessarily that those that aren’t magnetic are of lesser quality than those that are. It’s all about application. We choose the materials we choose for a reason. And that reason has never yet been one of compromise.

I know how you feel

matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Different stainless alloys have different magnetic properties. In common use you find 300 and 400 series stainless (many varieties of each). One is magnetic, one isn't.

Page 144 of 181 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 ... LastLast