Page 107 of 181 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,210 of 5407
    deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Is this normal?

So... happy owner of an Ivanko OBX-20KG checking in. The craftsmanship of the barbell is a class above anything else I have used. It is a mission to get a barbell of this quality in New Zealand but I'm really glad I did. I'd have a full set of ivanko plates by now as well, if it wasn't such a mission/expense. There are no genuine used ivanko plates here.

That said... This one thing is bothering me a bit. Not sure if it's all in my head, but it feels like the sleeves are binding, ever so slightly. I can feel the sleeves bind, then give when I'm squatting or benching. It's not horrible, I don't think I'd bother sending it back.

Here is my (admittedly unscientific) demonstration of the binding:

Is this normal? Is it just in my head?

I'm sure the bar is straight, I don't think it's that.

Will the smoothness improve with use? Any suggestions on how to improve it?

Could it be that the bar was transported horizontal and so the oil has settled to one side?

MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by deiphid View Post
    So... happy owner of an Ivanko OBX-20KG checking in. The craftsmanship of the barbell is a class above anything else I have used. It is a mission to get a barbell of this quality in New Zealand but I'm really glad I did. I'd have a full set of ivanko plates by now as well, if it wasn't such a mission/expense. There are no genuine used ivanko plates here.

That said... This one thing is bothering me a bit. Not sure if it's all in my head, but it feels like the sleeves are binding, ever so slightly. I can feel the sleeves bind, then give when I'm squatting or benching. It's not horrible, I don't think I'd bother sending it back.

Could it be that the bar was transported horizontal and so the oil has settled to one side?
    Can certainly see it sticking, that doesn΄t seem normal to me but I would have to assume that with some weight on there, and use, the catch will smooth out - Maybe they need bedding in? I΄ve got a Rogue Bar and that is smooth as silk and always has been. Will be interesting to see other peoples feedback on this.. Nice bar, good choice!

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The Spin on an Ivanko OB-84 (c. 35 years old)

"Vinko checks the spin on a 35 year old Ivanko OB-84. The OB-84 had a shoulder-bolt method of fastening the sleeve/collar assembly to the bar. I’d put this next to a bearing bar any day" --Ivanko Barbell Company

It's not normal. I'm not sure the bar is straight. The sleeve fits the shaft very precisely and it would only require a very tiny bend to cause binding. And the bend could be in the sleeve and not easily seen. It could be shipping damage. That seems most likely to me. Shipping a 7 foot bar is very risky, especially internationally.

You could take the bar apart and see what is causing the obstruction. You'll likely damage the end cap taking it apart but you can buy replacements.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What is odd is that the sleeve makes several revolutions without binding and then binds. You would think it would bind in the same spot on every turn. I wonder if the bushing is just dry? I would try propping it up with the bad sleeve down and letting some light oil work into it overnight.
    β–ͺβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ͺ Equipment Crew #53 β–ͺβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ͺ
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    What is odd is that the sleeve makes several revolutions without binding and then binds. You would think it would bind in the same spot on every turn. I wonder if the bushing is just dry? I would try propping it up with the bad sleeve down and letting some light oil work into it overnight.
    Agreed, couldn't hurt to try a little grease first and fallback to morebarbell's suggestion if that doesn't resolve your issue. How old is the bar? Have you used it much?

deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MNRider008 View Post
    Agreed, couldn't hurt to try a little grease first and fallback to morebarbell's suggestion if that doesn't resolve your issue. How old is the bar? Have you used it much?
    It's a few weeks old.

I really do think it has something to do with the amount of time the bar spent in transit (close to 2 months).

It isn't just one end, both ends are similar.

Thanks guys, I have added a couple of drops of oil to each end/inside of collar (one end at a time, storing upright) - this hasn't improved it noticeably but if it is dry bearings I'm sure the oil will work its way in eventually with time.

Would be nice to hear from some others on what the possible cause/solution might be.

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I posted this in another thread but I thought the comparison of the knurl on the OB-84 and the OB-20KG might be of greater interest here...

Originally Posted by morebarbell View Post
    ...Here's a closeup of the knurl on an Ivanko 20KG bar (not sure of the age)...

...and an old Ivanko OB-84 from the 1980s... looks like shark teeth!

...and an old York from the 1960s

...and a made in China Hampton EZ curl bar from around 2004...

...and here's the photo of the Rogue Ohio power bar enlarged for comparison.
    Last edited by morebarbell; 09-30-2014 at 05:53 PM.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

It's not normal. I'm not sure the bar is straight. The sleeve fits the shaft very precisely and it would only require a very tiny bend to cause binding. And the bend could be in the sleeve and not easily seen. It could be shipping damage. That seems most likely to me. Shipping a 7 foot bar is very risky, especially internationally.

You could take the bar apart and see what is causing the obstruction. You'll likely damage the end cap taking it apart but you can buy replacements.
    Just saw this sorry.

Yeah the thought did cross my mind... There is no noticeable bend using any readily available means of testing the straightness of the bar. There was also zero damage to the packaging. One has to wonder, if the bar was damaged during transit while the cardboard tube remained intact - how could I expect it to stand up to regular gym use?

It's also worth mentioning, in my video I am spinning the sleeve with the slightest of fingertip touches - it would certainly spin freely if I were to give it a solid spin as Vinko does in the video above.

I accept your point though, with the tolerances as tight as they are I'm sure a very small bend would be enough to cause some binding. This may be the cause.

I hope it's not and that the smoothness improves with continued use and regular maintenance.

Yeah the thought did cross my mind... There is no noticeable bend using any readily available means of testing the straightness of the bar. There was also zero damage to the packaging. One has to wonder, if the bar was damaged during transit while the cardboard tube remained intact - how could I expect it to stand up to regular gym use?
    Mystery solved - bar is bent. 100% sure it came like that.

Will you use it as is or will you send it back or take it some place locally to have it straightened? How bad is the bend?

It could have been a manufacturing defect but I wouldn't rule out the possibility of shipping damage. To my knowledge, the bars are shipped in plastic bags inside cardboard tubes with caps on the ends. There's no padding in the tubes. It's 7 feet and 45 lbs so it's awkward to move about and I suspect that it's dropped on end by the shippers... probably every single time it's moved. I would look at the caps for damage as well as the cardboard.

If it took 2 months, it sounds like it was on the slow boat. I doubt it would be handled with much care then.

It probably wouldn't change anything if it was damaged in shipping though. I doubt shipping insurance would cover a bend in the bar (if the shipment was insured). I doubt they cover that sort of thing. And if it's hard to see, I doubt the shipper would acknowledge the damage.

Btw, a lady at FedEx told me that the tubes need to survive a 15 foot drop on the conveyor belts. I'm not sure if she got the number wrong (15 feet!) but she repeated it when I asked to confirm. I wonder how much damage would occur to a bar if it was dropped on end at a bad angle from 15 feet.
    Last edited by morebarbell; 10-02-2014 at 02:30 PM.

MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sorry to hear its bent. How did you verify that it is bent for sure?

Originally Posted by MonkeyT View Post
    Sorry to hear its bent. How did you verify that it is bent for sure?
    What I did was load it with a couple of plates and sat it on the ground. Then I turned the shaft and watched for deviations in the end of the sleeve.

Not the most technical test, but the deviation was visible to the naked eye.

It's not terribly bent - just not to the standard I expected, and enough to cause the binding issue.

I imagine damage in transit will be the explanation provided.

Now I understand that dropping a barbell certain ways increases the likelihood of damage, and static v dynamic load etc etc...

But seriously, the tube and caps were in really good nick when they arrived (I still have them actually). I'm sceptical that sufficient trauma to bend the bar could be inflicted in transit while the cardboard tube shows no sign of damage.

It is designed for lifting heavy stuff, it shouldn't have to be treated like it's made of glass!

To my knowledge, the bars are shipped in plastic bags inside cardboard tubes with caps on the ends. There's no padding in the tubes.
    Just on this... it was shipped inside a heavy cardboard tube, with foam padding at each end, tin end caps and sealed with heavy duct tape.

Just on this... it was shipped inside a heavy cardboard tube, with foam padding at each end, tin end caps and sealed with heavy duct tape.
    The foam is a new one to me. That's good.

So what's the plan? Return? Have it straightened locally? Use it as is?

Where did you order it? Is there a NZ dealer? I think there's one in Australia.

The foam is a new one to me. That's good.

So what's the plan? Return? Have it straightened locally? Use it as is?

Where did you order it? Is there a NZ dealer? I think there's one in Australia.
    I have made contact with the local dealer, who has made contact with Ivanko. I will see how that plays out before I decide what to do.

The timeframes involved complicate things though - it's not like I can just take it into a shop and swap it out with a straight one. Frustrating...

I have made contact with the local dealer, who has made contact with Ivanko. I will see how that plays out before I decide what to do.

The timeframes involved complicate things though - it's not like I can just take it into a shop and swap it out with a straight one. Frustrating...
    Something I dont understand is that you said both sleeves were similar with the binding - where is the bend that would cause both sleeves to be binding?

Originally Posted by MonkeyT View Post
    Something I dont understand is that you said both sleeves were similar with the binding - where is the bend that would cause both sleeves to be binding?
    Good question. I have no idea. I don't know how to find where the bar is bent.

MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Anyone have thoughts on this barbell?

http://eauclaire.craigslist.org/spo/4659868036.html

It's old but sounds like it's in good shape. Any chance I would be able to clean up the sleeves? Would this be a good option for an all around power bar (particularly deadlift)? Thanks for the input!

In it for the gainz RestoringTally's Avatar
    RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone have thoughts on this barbell?

It's old but sounds like it's in good shape. Any chance I would be able to clean up the sleeves? Would this be a good option for an all around power bar (particularly deadlift)? Thanks for the input!
    The ad says that is an Ivanko OB-84. You can confirm it when you see the bar because OB-84 should be stamped on the end of the bar where the hex bolt fastens the sleeve to the bar.

You should be on your way to pick up that bar right now. If you are not, someone else is likely to snag it since you posted the link on a public forum. The price is not a steal, but that the bar is worth having.

That bar will clean up nicely. Even if it does not, the OB-84 is a good all-around bar.
    O─O York Barbell Crew #53 O─O
    β”€β–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ”€ Ivanko Barbell Crew #63 β”€β–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ”€
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    My goal is to have so much equipment that I don't have room to workout. I am almost there. :)
    ──────────────────────────────────-───────────────────────
    1st Meet Nov 2014 Push-Pull: 225 - 325 @ 194 Masters 59

Originally Posted by RestoringTally View Post
    The ad says that is an Ivanko OB-84. You can confirm it when you see the bar because OB-84 should be stamped on the end of the bar where the hex bolt fastens the sleeve to the bar.

You should be on your way to pick up that bar right now. If you are not, someone else is likely to snag it since you posted the link on a public forum. The price is not a steal, but that the bar is worth having.

That bar will clean up nicely. Even if it does not, the OB-84 is a good all-around bar.
    Thanks for the reply! I did ask for additional photos but haven't received any yet. I have a Rogue Ohio Bar on the way but may reserve that for squats/bench and use this for deads. Not sure I need both. However it would be cool to use this with the Ivanko revolvers I picked up, also requiring a little tlc...

Thanks for the reply! I did ask for additional photos but haven't received any yet. I have a Rogue Ohio Bar on the way but may reserve that for squats/bench and use this for deads. Not sure I need both. However it would be cool to use this with the Ivanko revolvers I picked up, also requiring a little tlc...
    What a lazy bum!

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the reply! I did ask for additional photos but haven't received any yet.
    I'm pretty sure the seller can be trusted!
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    I'm pretty sure the seller can be trusted!
    I'm pretty sure he deals solely through Nigerian bank accounts. You've been warned.

dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn! I'll take it!
    β–ͺ[[────]]β–ͺ York Barbell Club #65 β–ͺ[[────]]β–ͺ
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #65 []---[]
    β–ͺ[M]====[6]β–ͺ Mech6 Crew #3 β–ͺ[M]===[6]β–ͺ
    ─</>─<\>─ BWTG Cluster #65 ─</>─<\>─
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #65 ||---|| β–ͺβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ͺ Equipment Crew #74 β–ͺβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ͺ

Sig line is not a novel.

What a lazy bum!
    BAHAHAHHAAHA!! The same guy that took some Ivanko revolvers from me in the past! Good work, and I do trust the seller as I've learned a lot from his previous posts. I'm still conflicted whether I'll need two bars (this along with the Ohio Power Bar). Thoughts on that regard are appreciated, otherwise MBB and I can take this offline.

daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'm still conflicted whether I'll need two bars (this along with the Ohio Power Bar).
    This is the equipment forum.

How is the need for superfluous equipment even a consideration?

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm still conflicted whether I'll need two bars (this along with the Ohio Power Bar). Thoughts on that regard are appreciated
    If you are conflicted over whether you will need 2 bars, you don't belong in the equipment forum - (its not about need - LOL). If you are close enough to pick that bar up, you should. I have over 12 bars and I would buy it if I was with in driving distance.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

Originally Posted by daniel327 View Post
    This is the equipment forum.

How is the need for superfluous equipment even a consideration?
    Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    If you are conflicted over whether you will need 2 bars, you don't belong in the equipment forum - (its not about need - LOL). If you are close enough to pick that bar up, you should. I have over 12 bars and I would buy it if I was with in driving distance.
    Point well received! Morebarbell, I'll be in touch via email.

dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Point well received! Morebarbell, I'll be in touch via email.
    Good choice!
    β–ͺ[[────]]β–ͺ York Barbell Club #65 β–ͺ[[────]]β–ͺ
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #65 []---[]
    β–ͺ[M]====[6]β–ͺ Mech6 Crew #3 β–ͺ[M]===[6]β–ͺ
    ─</>─<\>─ BWTG Cluster #65 ─</>─<\>─
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #65 ||---|| β–ͺβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ͺ Equipment Crew #74 β–ͺβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ͺ

Sig line is not a novel.

Originally Posted by SmokinJoe87 View Post
    I'm pretty sure he deals solely through Nigerian bank accounts. You've been warned.

Page 107 of 181 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 ... LastLast