Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mslman71 View Post
    It was a troll post and the follow up posts were actually pretty civil; big 'ol troll fail.
    Aware.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Precisely why it shouldn't have been deleted. it was a monument to how folks can take a troll post and turn it into an interesting (or at least civil) discussion. Thomas' post is nothing short of a sermon. I vote it gets moved to the r/p section.

Ok...Im off to cruise the net in search of pics of hot trannies now. Later.
    No one raindrop believes it is to be blamed for the flood. -anonymous

MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Jesus of Nazareth 1977 was the best depiction. I watch this as a young child.

The mind is the only limit. As long as the mind can envision something, you can do it.

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In this thread people don't know how to use the quote function.

But....Happy Easter!
    David

Audaces fortuna iuvat BillReilly's Avatar
    BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mslman71 View Post
    It was a troll post and the follow up posts were actually pretty civil; big 'ol troll fail.
    I don't think it is possible to offend anyone over christian religion. By now anyone that is an adherent of one of the christian sects has heard every possible derogatory comment. Christian bashing on TV and in movies is so common it's just background noise, part of the setup for the main story. A positive portrayal of Christians would be radical stuff these days.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BillReilly View Post
    I don't think it is possible to offend anyone over christian religion. By now anyone that is an adherent of one of the christian sects has heard every possible derogatory comment. Christian bashing on TV and in movies is so common it's just background noise, part of the setup for the main story. A positive portrayal of Christians would be radical stuff these days.
    --------What better definiton than Radical would describe Jesus !
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"