Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'11"
    _blank is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) _blank is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) _blank is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) _blank is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) _blank is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) _blank is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) _blank is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) _blank is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) _blank is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) _blank is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) _blank is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit _blank's BodySpace

McGraw Hill Connect -- Hacks, cracks, serial numbers, and answers?

I've been using Connect for a few semesters now for different classes and I am sure a lot of you folks who are in college have probably used it too.

I want to know how easy it is to hack this site and to get into an Admin account or simply just create another account to use to take the quizzes and find out the answers and then use that to your benefit for when you take the quiz on your actual account.

I've googled a few sites, I'm not sure if they are bunk or not. Most require you to sign up and pay.

I'm wondering if anyone has been able to successfully been able to get the answers to connect to benefit themselves, helping you to get an A on all of your work.

Again, I'm not really sure how or what to to do. I was hoping somebody could elaborate about what it takes to get the system to work in your favor and how easy it is actually.

I am lazy, but I do all my work in connect when I am suppose to. But every now and then, I'd like to just sit back and be able to get the answers freely and make 100's at least once in awhile.

Hopefully somebody can help me out and teach me a thing or to. Otherwise, some good commentary wouldn't be bad either. You can always PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting it public.

Thanks

_blank is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) _blank is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) _blank is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) _blank is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) _blank is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) _blank is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) _blank is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) _blank is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) _blank is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) _blank is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) _blank is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit _blank's BodySpace
    bump

Visit _blank's BodySpace
    bump

RossDuggan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RossDuggan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RossDuggan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RossDuggan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RossDuggan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RossDuggan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RossDuggan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RossDuggan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RossDuggan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RossDuggan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RossDuggan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)

Stats: 5'6", 142 lbs
    BodyPoints: 64
    LitlMikey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LitlMikey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LitlMikey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LitlMikey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LitlMikey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LitlMikey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LitlMikey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LitlMikey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LitlMikey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LitlMikey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LitlMikey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit LitlMikey's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by RossDuggan View Post
    lmfao one of the best negged gifs i've ever seen. reps.
    Manlet + Babyface = Babylet
    *Proud Babylet*

Visit _blank's BodySpace
    where the hackers at

Stats: 6'1", 200 lbs
    lightweight99 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lightweight99 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lightweight99 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lightweight99 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lightweight99 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lightweight99 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lightweight99 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lightweight99 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lightweight99 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lightweight99 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lightweight99 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit lightweight99's BodySpace
    Cheaters never win and winners never cheat. Phaggot

Registered User DontNegImPreggo's Avatar
    Stats: 5'8", 163 lbs
    DontNegImPreggo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DontNegImPreggo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DontNegImPreggo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DontNegImPreggo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DontNegImPreggo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DontNegImPreggo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DontNegImPreggo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DontNegImPreggo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DontNegImPreggo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DontNegImPreggo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DontNegImPreggo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DontNegImPreggo's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by _blank View Post
    I've been using Connect for a few semesters now for different classes and I am sure a lot of you folks who are in college have probably used it too.

I want to know how easy it is to hack this site and to get into an Admin account or simply just create another account to use to take the quizzes and find out the answers and then use that to your benefit for when you take the quiz on your actual account.

I've googled a few sites, I'm not sure if they are bunk or not. Most require you to sign up and pay.

I'm wondering if anyone has been able to successfully been able to get the answers to connect to benefit themselves, helping you to get an A on all of your work.

Again, I'm not really sure how or what to to do. I was hoping somebody could elaborate about what it takes to get the system to work in your favor and how easy it is actually.

I am lazy, but I do all my work in connect when I am suppose to. But every now and then, I'd like to just sit back and be able to get the answers freely and make 100's at least once in awhile.

Hopefully somebody can help me out and teach me a thing or to. Otherwise, some good commentary wouldn't be bad either. You can always PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting it public.

Thanks
    Biology? Hardest parts are usually the diagrams, if you go to the interactive art section for that chapter you'll be able to find the diagrams and can keep labelling them until you get them 100% right, then do them in your quiz.
    Bench: 245x1
    Squat: 345x1, 320x3
    Deadlift: 465x1