Page 68 of 207 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,040 of 6192
    afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    The jets have always been bad, it showed in pre-season, and now during the season.
    When will Rex Ryan get his head on straight and bench Sanchez. He is not the future...
    He'll never get his head on straight man, he's Rex Ryan. Both him and Andy Reid are totally getting fired after this season (possibly Shanahan also)
    "The Will to Win means nothing without the Will to Prepare."

"Pain is temporary, Pride is forever."

"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a Champion."

My Training Blog during my 2012 Fall Semester in College (Current one):
    http://blog.bodybuilding.com/afrosamurai04/category/Fall+2012+College+Semester+Training+Blog/

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Vick concussed
    A. Smith concussed
    now Cutler
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

I'm VitaminVendetta PerpetualMotion's Avatar
    PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol @ SD. I figured Tampa was better than their record. Norv's situation is looking worse and worse.

Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    Vick didnt get benched
    He actually got concussed and wasnt allowed to return
    We'll see if they do bench him next week though
    Why would they bench Vick? Foles didn't play well enough and Vick was off to a good start before he got a concussion.

Sanchez should have been canned a long time ago
    Who cares if Tebow sucks? They aren't going anywherenow with Sanchex and need to move on regardless.
    At least if Tebow fails they will be able to move on from both and draft someone next year rather than still have the Tebow thing looming over their head.
    One of the announcers said it best: Either play Tebow the entire game or don't play him at all. Sanchez blows. They really have nothing to lose to put in Tebow and everything to gain (a win).

Vick concussed
    A. Smith concussed
    now Cutler
    Vick and Cutler are always under duress. Their offensive lines need to shape up or these guys won't last. I haven't kept track of San Fran's line.
    “Go back?" he thought. "No good at all! Go sideways? Impossible! Go forward? Only thing to do! On we go!" So up he got, and trotted along with his little sword held in front of him and one hand feeling the wall, and his heart all of a patter and a pitter.”

ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PerpetualMotion View Post

Why would they bench Vick? Foles didn't play well enough and Vick was off to a good start before he got a concussion.

Vick and Cutler are always under duress. Their offensive lines need to shape up or these guys won't last. I haven't kept track of San Fran's line.
    I agree with the offensive line part, I think a lot of people give them crap for getting hurt all the time, but really they don't get protection. I disagree with saying Foles had a bad game...seriously for a rookie non-1st round pick I thought he played very well barring the last play and the one almost pick he threw

PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ThousandEyes View Post
    I agree with the offensive line part, I think a lot of people give them crap for getting hurt all the time, but really they don't get protection. I disagree with saying Foles had a bad game...seriously for a rookie non-1st round pick I thought he played very well barring the last play and the one almost pick he threw
    I didn't say he had a bad game. I said he didn't play well enough to warrant benching Vick. If they won then I would be singing a different tune.
    “Go back?" he thought. "No good at all! Go sideways? Impossible! Go forward? Only thing to do! On we go!" So up he got, and trotted along with his little sword held in front of him and one hand feeling the wall, and his heart all of a patter and a pitter.”

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Its time for everyone's favorite game-show, Guess that NFL player!!!

Player 1. I am 5-0 with 11TDs and 0INTs at home this season.

Player 2:I lead my team in rushing but don't play running back

Player 3: I lead my team in receiving yards and catches but dont play WR

Player 4: I haven't missed a FG within 50 yards all season

Player 5: I have only been the leading passer for my team in half of our games but am one of the top 5 most sacked quarterbacks in the NFL
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hope the Steelers can slaughter KC in Pittsburgh tonight.... need to keep the motivation rolling Ravens next weekend will be a battle on Sunday night.

Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Player 1. I am 5-0 with 11TDs and 0INTs at home this season. Rodgers?

Player 2:I lead my team in rushing but don't play running back Cam?

Player 3: I lead my team in receiving yards and catches but dont play WR Sproles?

Player 4: I haven't missed a FG within 50 yards all season Almost 100% sure its Seabas, I remember announcers and bloggers always pointing this out the last couple weeks

Player 5: I have only been the leading passer for my team in half of our games but am one of the top 5 most sacked quarterbacks in the NFL Locker?
    Guesses in bold.
    Oakland Raiders--Toronto Raptors--Toronto Blue Jays--San Jose Sharks
    UNC Tarheels--FSU Seminoles

Fresh BVB 09 Supporter

Canadian Crew

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Player 1. I am 5-0 with 11TDs and 0INTs at home this season. Russel Wilson.

Player 2:I lead my team in rushing but don't play running back RG3.

Player 3: I lead my team in receiving yards and catches but dont play WR Tony Gonzalez.

Player 4: I haven't missed a FG within 50 yards all season Sebastian Janakowski.

Player 5: I have only been the leading passer for my team in half of our games but am one of the top 5 most sacked quarterbacks in the NFL Skelton?
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

anonymous
    pringles is bake

awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Player 5: I have only been the leading passer for my team in half of our games but am one of the top 5 most sacked quarterbacks in the NFL
    (1)Russell Wilson
    (2)Cam Newton
    (3)pretty sure there isn't one
    (4)Sebastian Janikowski
    (5)Kevin Kolb

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    aquib talib you can't come soon enough

I noticed no one discussed this but ... did the Lakers goof by not giving Phil Jackson his insanely lavish demands and instead taking a cheaper D'Antoni?

ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I noticed no one discussed this but ... did the Lakers goof by not giving Phil Jackson his insanely lavish demands and instead taking a cheaper D'Antoni?
    Nope. D'Antoni is a good coach. Phil needs to hang it up while he's on top.

Answers
    1. Wilson
    2. Cam
    3. Witten
    4. Dan Bailey (DAL)
    5. Kolb
    Founder of MMDELAD

ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Omgwtfbbq we took the lead. Finally!!1111!11

awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Answers
    1. Wilson
    2. Cam
    3. Witten
    4. Dan Bailey (DAL)
    5. Kolb
    Miles Austin and Dez Bryant both have more receiving yards than Witten.
    And Janikowski also hasn't missed inside 50.

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sec bias is absurd. Fsu jumped by another 2 loss sec team. 6 sec teams ahead of us. You can honestly tell me fsu would finish 7th in the sec? Give me a fuking break. Cant wait to stomp floridas ass.

Wish final 4 started this year. Oregon- Bama/uga winner and Kst-ND semis. Hmnnnng.
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

Originally Posted by awkwrdturtle View Post
    Miles Austin and Dez Bryant both have more receiving yards than Witten.
    And Janikowski also hasn't missed inside 50.
    Thanks
    for some reason however I had things filtered dez and miles werent showing up
    my apologies, you are correct
    Founder of MMDELAD

Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post

Wish final 4 started this year. Oregon- Bama/uga winner and Kst-ND semis. Hmnnnng.
    so much this
    wrote exactly this in my blog last week except it was before bama lost so I just listed Bama rather than bama/uga winner
    Founder of MMDELAD

Steelers...
    losing to KC

Ben better take this game over and bring it back for Pittsburgh. offensive line just looks god awful as expected.

afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was surprised a little by the Laker's decision to take D'Antoni, but when I think about it, Phil Jackson, with all due respect for the guy, is better off just staying retired as is. Lakers could use a new coach with experience like D'Antoni
    "The Will to Win means nothing without the Will to Prepare."

"Pain is temporary, Pride is forever."

"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a Champion."

My Training Blog during my 2012 Fall Semester in College (Current one):
    http://blog.bodybuilding.com/afrosamurai04/category/Fall+2012+College+Semester+Training+Blog/

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Steelers...
    losing to KC

Ben better take this game over and bring it back for Pittsburgh. offensive line just looks god awful as expected.
    KC offense has done zilch since the 1st quarter, so i think pitt will be all right if they can put up 1 score in the 2nd half
    Founder of MMDELAD

ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    KC offense has done zilch since the 1st quarter, so i think pitt will be all right if they can put up 1 score in the 2nd half
    KC's warming up that pitching arm...doing all they can to throw this game

Power Rankings Update
    1. Houston- won another big game in the game of the week vs Bears
    2. Atl- finally drop after picking up 1st L
    3. Chi- still the best D in the NFL but need Cutler back (whowouldathought)
    4. Balt- blowout win moves them up
    5. NE- on a roll and schedule is favorable
    6. Denv- see above
    7. SF- still a top notch D but Offense needs to get back on track
    8 NYG- 3 bad Eli games in a row
    9. Sea- great defense and Wilson can play (at home)
    10. Looked very unimpressive vs KC

Positional Rankings
    QB
    1. Peyton- no denying him this slot
    2. Rodgers- discount double check man on bye
    3. Brady- Tom is terrific
    4. Brees
    5. Ryan- the ice man has thawed

RB:
    1. AP- ALL day
    2. Foster- take a bow
    3. Rice
    4. Lynch
    5. Mccoy- will he see more carries with Vick down?

WR
    1. Calvin- look at rec. yards leaders and he is #1 now
    2. Wayne- old man is the primary target of the young gun
    3. Marshall- Wants Jay back
    4. White- Falcons need to rely on passing game apparently
    5. AJ Green- green is money

TE
    1. Gronk- still dinged up but found the endzone again
    2. Graham- Brees man
    3. Witten- Mr. Reliable on an unreliable squad
    4. Tony G.- the old man put up another HUGE effort in the loss
    5. Owen Daniels- injured but top 5 when healthy

D
    1. Chicago- just scored again
    2. Houston
    3. Sea- I really think they may have surpassed SF's D in the west
    4. SF- still no slouches
    5. Pitt- Can we get some Offense too?

the BOTTOM 5
    1. Mark Sanchez
    2. Rex Ryan sticking with Sanchez
    3. Rex Ryan's Defense
    4. Rex and Mark's future with the Jets
    5. Anyone who thinks they have a future with the Jets
    Founder of MMDELAD

ESPN's 24 non-stop hours of NCAAB has begun!!!

Why do you guys think D'antoni was hired?
    a. Kobe didn't want Phil anymore
    b. Phil was too demanding in terms of $
    c. Phil wanted too many perks/clauses
    d. Nash influence
    e. They actually think Mike is a better fit for this team
    Last edited by determined4000; 11-12-2012 at 10:42 PM.
    Founder of MMDELAD

Lol at NYG in that mix, they look absolutely god awful the last 3 weeks, they dont even deserve to be top 10 after their performances.

No love for NE's wide receiver Welker? Srs? one of the best every year.

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    d. Nash influence
    Buss didn't want to give Phil as much power as he wanted. He's a mini Jerry Jones. Phil is the best NBA coach ever, how they pass him up for guy who has had a mediocre coaching career is beyond me. D'antoni teams play no defense and have a have a free running offense - neither of which suit the Lakers or are conducive to winning it all.

I'm a Lakers fan, but they are making me rage over the past couple of years. LOL at ever even considering Mike Brown to be a good fit to follow Phil.

Originally Posted by ZMan45 View Post
    Nope. D'Antoni is a good coach. Phil needs to hang it up while he's on top.
    Originally Posted by afrosamurai04 View Post
    Phil Jackson, with all due respect for the guy, is better off just staying retired as is. Lakers could use a new coach with experience like D'Antoni
    I disagree. He has 11 championship rings. D'Antoni has zero plus a horrible stint with the NYK and only two seasons above .700. I've seen that people say he's worked with Nash where they had 4 great seasons as a good reason and that Kobe loves him but that really doesn't beat recently winning 2 rings and going .695. I think Phil would have had a much better chance of leading the team to a 'ship than D'Antoni.

d. Nash influence
    C. They don't care paying him money but apparently he wanted a piece of the team plus some other exorbitant demands. Magic gets a piece but not Phil.

Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    Buss didn't want to give Phil as much power as he wanted. He's a mini Jerry Jones. Phil is the best NBA coach ever, how they pass him up for guy who has had a mediocre coaching career is beyond me. D'antoni teams play no defense and have a have a free running offense - neither of which suit the Lakers or are conducive to winning it all.

I'm a Lakers fan, but they are making me rage over the past couple of years. LOL at ever even considering Mike Brown to be a good fit to follow Phil.
    My man.

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have come to the conclusion that afro samurai is way out of his league ITT and has no idea what he's talking about.
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

Page 68 of 207 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast