redvein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to lose the small amount of fat

I was skinny most of my life until I went down South

So, what workouts can I do to lose this fat?

I weigh 150 and I'm 5'6"

Pics are included below.

I would like to get rid of the fat within a month.

Also some bulking tips?

Thanks.

My goal weight when I'm fully grown (I'm not an adult yet I'm 15) is to be like 175-190 at 6'2

kullfire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kullfire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kullfire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kullfire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by redvein View Post
    Also some bulking tips?
    eat food and lift weights

redvein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    And the 1st question?

PepPete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PepPete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PepPete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PepPete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PepPete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PepPete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PepPete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PepPete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PepPete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PepPete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PepPete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by redvein View Post
    And the 1st question?
    please read the sticky

bears54y2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bears54y2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bears54y2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bears54y2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bears54y2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bears54y2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bears54y2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bears54y2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bears54y2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bears54y2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bears54y2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You look younger than fifteen

-Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Omg...

Kid leave this forum. This is not a good place to gain advice for you. Exercise, stay active and Eat healthy food. Tell mom no when she offers you cornbread. Tell mom yes when she offers you chicken.

If you are a genius, or some kind of prodigy, (which you very well may be, as you did know how to post a pretty nice thread) READ. RESEARCH. and READ. and RESEARCH. Forums are not good places to gain knowledge if you cannot discern bad advice from good advice. Dependable research Articles from respected individuals ARE. If you BEGIN by learning from THIS WEBSITE VVVV You will be 50 steps ahead of the competition. You'll bang many many girlfriends in highschool too.

Get familiar with THIS man and his MANY books: Lyle McDonald

Here is his website: www.bodyrecomposition.com