fergieuk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fergieuk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fergieuk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fergieuk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fergieuk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fergieuk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fergieuk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fergieuk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fergieuk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

help with my weight loss plan ?

Finaly motivated after countless attempts to change not just my body but my lifestyle and started regualry hitting the gym been working out 3 times a week for about 5 week now been using all pro`s begginers routine jus completed my first cycle , as far as my "diet" is going i havent tracked anything just cut back from the over excessive eating on non nutrienal food and started getting more wholesome food into me , i started off at 227 pounds and im now currently 219 pounds , i know that to achive a greater and guareented results i need to work out my macro - requirements just want to make sure these seem realistic for my stats and goals ( seem a bit high to me ... hence the reason for the thread)

so im 24 years old , 6foot1 currently weighing 219 pounds (not sure body fat % wouldnt know how to even get tht info im definatly a high percent fat though) ,moderate exercise 3 times a week (lifting mon /wed/fri)

macros i calculated are:

matinence calorie intake : 3,108 cals
    recommended weight loss amount : 2,487 cals

macro needs ; protien 210 grams , fats : 66 grams , carbs :250 grams

the carbs seem quite high im not " carb a phobic " or anything but getting 1000 calories from carbs seems high feel like ive worked something out wrong

along the way , if any one could just have a quick look and could tell me if im any where near as my calculations should be

much appriciated!

chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you want to lower the carbs to up the fats some, you should be able to. You can play with it some too see if you respond or feel better with a certain setup as long as you are meeting your minimums. I personally like stacking my excess calories in the carb department since carbs tend to be filling (for me atleast) and I always feel energized.

rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fergieuk1 View Post
    Finaly motivated after countless attempts to change not just my body but my lifestyle and started regualry hitting the gym been working out 3 times a week for about 5 week now been using all pro`s begginers routine jus completed my first cycle , as far as my "diet" is going i havent tracked anything just cut back from the over excessive eating on non nutrienal food and started getting more wholesome food into me , i started off at 227 pounds and im now currently 219 pounds , i know that to achive a greater and guareented results i need to work out my macro - requirements just want to make sure these seem realistic for my stats and goals ( seem a bit high to me ... hence the reason for the thread)

so im 24 years old , 6foot1 currently weighing 219 pounds (not sure body fat % wouldnt know how to even get tht info im definatly a high percent fat though) ,moderate exercise 3 times a week (lifting mon /wed/fri)

macros i calculated are:

matinence calorie intake : 3,108 cals
    recommended weight loss amount : 2,487 cals

macro needs ; protien 210 grams , fats : 66 grams , carbs :250 grams

the carbs seem quite high im not " carb a phobic " or anything but getting 1000 calories from carbs seems high feel like ive worked something out wrong

along the way , if any one could just have a quick look and could tell me if im any where near as my calculations should be

much appriciated!
    Not bad!! Your fat intake is a bit low, you could reduce your protein as there is a big cushion built into the 1g/lb recommendation. Also you have a moderate workout schedule. If you want to drop some carbs and increase fat a bit you could do that also. Overall a good attempt, and done consistently, coupled with a good resistance program, which you have, you WILL realize your goals. By the way, good job on the weight loss to date! Keep it up and good luck!!

fergieuk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fergieuk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fergieuk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fergieuk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fergieuk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fergieuk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fergieuk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fergieuk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fergieuk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the input aslong as my numbers arent a million miles away its just a case of slightly increasing /decreasing amounts untill i hit whats right for me ?
    Think ive got it , thanks again!

BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Eat what you like as long as you're hitting 1-1.5g of protein per lbm and getting in the nutrients you need. Don't go overboard on looking at this gram of carbs, that gram of fat, etc. Losing weight is simply about less calories in than out. Concentrate on that factor. Everything else is pretty much fluff until you plateau.
    Look to lose between 1 and 2lbs a week. Any more, adjust calories up. Any less, adjust them down.
    I also find it helpful to take a multivitamin and an omega3 to make sure that I'm getting everything I need.