Registered User depression1brah's Avatar
    depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Why do girls give me dirty looks and think im an ahole?

I've noticed that girls judge me a lot and think im an a$$hole or a douche bag. It's quite ironic, considering that I have nearly zero experience with girls. I really don't know if I'm really that ugly, but a few girls in class kinda hate me judging by the way they've looked at me and what I heard from their convos when I'm sitting by them. Do they want me to approach them? I noticed that when the quarter started two of the girls from the group would look at me but being the insecure/unconfident individual that I am, I couldn't really make eye contact with them back.

Also, I once went to a party and got called a typical frat douche by two girls when I'm not even in a frat in my uni.

I'm starting to think that I have a personality that girls absolutely hate or I'm ugly to the point that it makes people hate me. The funny thing is I don't even do anything. Even one of my very few friends (who happens to be very social) told me that I look very unapproachable.

WTF does this mean? I don't do anything, like literally nothign.....

Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Let's see a picture? Could be who you hang out with too, if you think you're fine (your thread doesn't come across as a frat douche) girls might just know who you associate with and assume you're just like them.

Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lemme see if I can pass down some broscience... cause you need it.

For some reason I am picturing you at a party, dressed in all black, sitting on the couch by yourself not making conversation with ANYONE.

Originally Posted by depression1brah View Post
    I've noticed that girls judge me a lot and think im an a$$hole or a douche bag. It's quite ironic, considering that I have nearly zero experience with girls. I really don't know if I'm really that ugly, but a few girls in class kinda hate me judging by the way they've looked at me and what I heard from their convos when I'm sitting by them. Do they want me to approach them? I noticed that when the quarter started two of the girls from the group would look at me but being the insecure/unconfident individual that I am, I couldn't really make eye contact with them back.
    Lemme give you a bit of advice, girls are typically not the aggresor. It is not natural, and if you are waiting for girls to come up to YOU, to ask YOU out, you are going to wait forever. If people tell you that you are unapproachable, its quite simple. YOU ARE. The only way you are going to come out of your shell is to change.

Also, I once went to a party and got called a typical frat douche by two girls when I'm not even in a frat in my uni.
    See above post

I'm starting to think that I have a personality that girls absolutely hate or I'm ugly to the point that it makes people hate me. The funny thing is I don't even do anything. Even one of my very few friends (who happens to be very social) told me that I look very unapproachable.
    There are almost 4 billion girls on this planet. That means 4 billion different personalities. I firmly believe there is somebody out there for everyone. Even you...

You problems are easy. Make yourself approachable. How do you do that? You talk to people, girls and guys. Read the news, watch sportscenter, expand your mind. You should be able to talk about a wide array of subjects. If there is something about a girl you like, tell her! It will probably make her day.

I also guarantee that you need to smile more. When you walk down the hallway, make eye contact with EVERYONE that you pass and say "hello" to them, and smile. BE approachable.

These are small things. We cant really give you any help unless you put up a picture. If you are not lifting weights, you need to start. It will keep your testosterone levels high, and make you feel better about yourself.
    ★cVc★
    *Texas Crew*

Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Also, you should start on Monicka8311... compliment her. Tell her she has a very nice....

User name.
    ★cVc★
    *Texas Crew*

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The way I see it, one of two things is happening:

1) You are, in fact, an a$$hole.

2) You are not an a$$hole. But you assign meaning to glances and overheard conversations and think that not only are all of these things directed at you, but that they are all completely negative. REALLY unlikely, if for no other reason than the world does not revolve around you. People are not always thinking about you even if they look in your direction. People are not always talking about you even if it sounds like they maybe sorta kinda could be.

I vote #2. Get out of your own head and give yourself a break. If someone is looking in your direction, smile. It's a start, but you need to start somewhere. Good luck to you.

SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Show picture and i'll let you know for real if you're good looking or not.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SweetDreamz View Post
    Show picture and i'll let you know for real if you're good looking or not.
    And if he is, you love him long time or for only short duration? Or not at all?
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    .... Lol
    “I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion'.”
    ― Muhammad Ali

“Everybody Pities The Weak; Jealousy You Have To Earn.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger

SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol...love long time and make breakfast and dinner = profit?

cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    <-------frat douche
    No one raindrop believes it is to be blamed for the flood. -anonymous

LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by cozener View Post
    <-------frat douche
    vein old man :O

Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Snakethejake83 View Post
    Also, you should start on Monicka8311... compliment her. Tell her she has a very nice....
    Thank you Jake... You have a very nice arms! I'm also a baseball fan and can't wait for co-ed to start next week!
    Bam! Just like that!

cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LukeSport16 View Post
    vein old man :O
    I think you meant "vain"...at least that would be more true at any rate.
    No one raindrop believes it is to be blamed for the flood. -anonymous

jqrambo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jqrambo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jqrambo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jqrambo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jqrambo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jqrambo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jqrambo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jqrambo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jqrambo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jqrambo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jqrambo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    baahha this guy ^ Mr Comedy funny guy

LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Snap judgements s*ck but in all honesty it happens.

The only way you can stop this is to talk to people. You aren't going to get different advice in the female misc from the relationship help section.

You have to figure out how to get over your social anxiety an depression.