Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000)

Alistair overeem got licensed

Overeem got licensed to fight today, good news big foot fight is on. Maybe it just wasn't mentioned, but im suprised theres no conditions to his license
    you wanna know how i did it, this is how, i never saved anything for the swim back.

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    I'm surprised that there are not multiple post on this with pictures of him supposedly looking like a LHW again.

No conditions? I am a bit shocked by that one...the only thing is it would make the NSAC look like they're on a witch hunt.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He said he's packed on more muscle since the Brock fight.
    I'm a wizard.

legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    I'm surprised that there are not multiple post on this with pictures of him supposedly looking like a LHW again.

No conditions? I am a bit shocked by that one...the only thing is it would make the NSAC look like they're on a witch hunt.
    think he has enough gas to take on cain?

verdum said it felt like walking into a brick wall when he tried to take down Overeem
    cant wait for this fight

tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by legbrah View Post

verdum said it felt like walking into a brick wall when he tried to take down Overeem
    cant wait for this fight
    That's not saying too much though, who has Werdum taken down? JDS had only been on his back less than 20 seconds before their fight. According to FightMetric Cain took him down 11 times, yet he still has 74% TD defense. I'm pulling for Cain, and I think it'll be easier than everyone thinks it's going to be.
    I'm a wizard.

xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    http://middleeasy.com/index.php?opti...:organizations
    **********S ALWAYS NEG ME CREW***
    ***I ONE STEP MY BLUNTS CREW***
    ***GRAPE SODA IS MY CHIT CREW***
    ***RED FACIAL HAIR CREW***

HAVE BEEN NEGGED BY *******S SIGNIFICANTLY LESS SINCE JOINING THE "*******S ALWAYS NEG ME CREW" BRAHS

Football is for athletes, Wrestling is for men

xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    But he's not roided up anymore so we'll see

HAVE BEEN NEGGED BY *******S SIGNIFICANTLY LESS SINCE JOINING THE "*******S ALWAYS NEG ME CREW" BRAHS

RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

has anyone else been hit with conditions after essentially serving a suspension for anabolics?
    Deathstroke and I list our most hilariously awful WCW moments (lots of gifs & vids; expect load time):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168458963

"You can't beat mah prices, but you can beat mah meat." - Dusty Rhodes

jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

once you're a known cheater it's a witch hunt to pay extra attention to you? i think not..
    RIP Anderson Silva - GOAT of MMA.

legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tudge View Post
    That's not saying too much though, who has Werdum taken down? JDS had only been on his back less than 20 seconds before their fight. According to FightMetric Cain took him down 11 times, yet he still has 74% TD defense. I'm pulling for Cain, and I think it'll be easier than everyone thinks it's going to be.
    interdasting
    always re-guarded cain as no. 1
    cant wait for this fight
    will he be able to get the take down?

Originally Posted by xbuttheaddx View Post
    But he's not roided up anymore so we'll see
    no human can maintain that sort of mass after gaining it un-naturally
    hes on for life...

no human can maintain that sort of mass after gaining it un-naturally
    hes on for life...
    Apparently he's not that big anymore. http://middleeasy.com/index.php?opti...:organizations

It'll be interesting to see him fight how he is now.

yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000)

vs his k1 championship win

No testing in k1 vs after he got busted

That said he will still be the most jacked hw in the UFC and will destroy bigfoot.

Apparently he's not that big anymore. http://middleeasy.com/index.php?opti...:organizations

have to see come weighin
    if hes still over 240+ and lean
    hes on

je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Big Foot can't take a hard shot. This will be a showcase fight for Reem but hopefully get us excited for the Valesquez fight or Silva will win and it will prove FEDOR ONLY LOST TO TOP 5 HW. (LULZ).

Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This

At least that's what I read earlier also
    "I would fight anyone of the UFC LW's, but the problem is that I will never put my foot in the octagon after they (UFC) tried to be funny, I would rather have bleeding hemorrhoids than fight for the UFC. I would rather have one true Japanese MMA supporter than one million fake mainstream supporters that will turn their back on you as soon as you lose a fight. - Joachim Hansen

“I would feel like a coward, like I’m running away,” - Mirko Crocop on moving to the 205lb LHW division

hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Reem's just gotta get on that horse meat bulk again.
    Mech E. Miscer

PSN: hungarian_boss

Rand Paul 2016

10k+

[[Insert title here]] superfunk's Avatar
    superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RoccoTanno123 View Post
    has anyone else been hit with conditions after essentially serving a suspension for anabolics?
    Thats the thing, Overeem was never suspended. After the Overeem vs Lesnar testing debacle Alistair was required to submit to 2 random drug tests before getting his next license. As we know he failed his first random test, so he wasn't allowed to apply for his license. So to sum up, the last time Alistair applied for his license he was hit with conditions and he failed those conditions. For some reason this time he has escaped any more conditions to getting his license.

So to answer your question, i don't believe any fighter has ever been in the situation that the Reem is in. Hes really on his own with this one.
    "Governments don't want a population capable of critical thinking. They want obedient workers, people just smart enough to run the machines and just dumb enough to passively accept their situation" - George Carlin

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yummy22 View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/yYCN9.jpg[IMG]

vs his k1 championship win

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ngf9M.jpg[IMG]

No testing in k1 vs after he got busted

That said he will still be the most jacked hw in the UFC and will destroy bigfoot.
    Oh, for f*ck's sake. HG, CGC, and I all debunked this non-sense months ago. There's video from the same event where he's clearly not hurting in the mass department. And it's a moot point, regardless. That first picture was taken BEFORE he got popped for high test ratios; IE-not roids.

But for argument's sake, let's say that first picture was taken today. Have you not factored in that he's pumped and probably fully carbed doing a f*cking workout, versus standing outside on a non-training day completely cold.

You're an idiot. End of discussion.

Originally Posted by je1ani View Post
    FEDOR ONLY LOST TO TOP 5 HW. (LULZ).
    Top 5 HWs...like Dan Henderson.

Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    Oh, for f*ck's sake. HG, CGC, and I all debunked this non-sense months ago. There's video from the same event where he's clearly not hurting in the mass department. And it's a moot point, regardless. That first picture was taken BEFORE he got popped for high test ratios; IE-not roids.
    Wait, do you believe Reem did not use roids?
    -Telling it like it is since 2009

[/color][/B]Have you not factored in that he's pumped and probably fully carbed doing a f*cking workout, versus standing outside on a non-training day completely cold.
    Being carbed up doesn't add 20-40 lbs of bodyweight. How pumped up do you think a workout makes you?

battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Huh, I think I've seen that photo before and didn't remember him looking thin. Anyway he did that arm wresrling new years and was huge
    you wanna know how i did it, this is how, i never saved anything for the swim back.

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
    Wait, do you believe Reem did not use roids?
    I don't like to presume on things of that nature without empirical evidence.

Being carbed up doesn't add 20-40 lbs of bodyweight. How pumped up do you think a workout makes you?
    Oh, so you weighed him, did you? Surely you understand how being pumped makes you look significantly larger. Your BW claim is based on no factual basis.

AND AGAIN, the first picture was taken BEFORE the Lesnar fight.

Last edited by LAWLER89; 01-08-2013 at 08:32 PM.
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by superfunk View Post
    Thats the thing, Overeem was never suspended. After the Overeem vs Lesnar testing debacle Alistair was required to submit to 2 random drug tests before getting his next license. As we know he failed his first random test, so he wasn't allowed to apply for his license. So to sum up, the last time Alistair applied for his license he was hit with conditions and he failed those conditions. For some reason this time he has escaped any more conditions to getting his license.

So to answer your question, i don't believe any fighter has ever been in the situation that the Reem is in. Hes really on his own with this one.
    Yes, technically that's true. I said "essentially" because he was denied applying for his license vs. JDS because of his elevated T/E ratio. To my knowledge, this was pretty unprecedented, but the commission appeared to treat it basically the same as a suspension for a guy with a license getting popped for steroids (i.e. 9-12 month suspension.)
    Deathstroke and I list our most hilariously awful WCW moments (lots of gifs & vids; expect load time):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168458963

"You can't beat mah prices, but you can beat mah meat." - Dusty Rhodes

Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've become a big Reem supported in the last few years (mostly due to those "the reem" videos where you really get to know him)

BUT why is no one discussing his fight with bigfoot and jumping right to cain?

bigfoot is a game opponent for anyone and anything could happen in the next year to where cain vs reem isnt even their next fight

That being said WAR REEM!

Sexual Tyrannosaurus ftwrestler's Avatar
    ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this thread would not be complete without people thinking overeem is only good because of his weight. im sure he will look the same come fight day

Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000)

did u read the article lol , update on it

Originally Posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
    I've become a big Reem supported in the last few years (mostly due to those "the reem" videos where you really get to know him)

BUT why is no one discussing his fight with bigfoot and jumping right to cain?

bigfoot is a game opponent for anyone and anything could happen in the next year to where cain vs reem isnt even their next fight

That being said WAR REEM!
    Agreed, shouldn't be looking past bigface. I hope reem pulls it off though, I think hes a clear favorite

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    The longer the fight goes, I think the better the odds are of Cain winning. I could be proven wrong, but I don't think Overeem has the stamina to match Cain.

Originally Posted by RoccoTanno123 View Post
    I don't think so...but when have they tested someone repeatedly like they have Overeem?

Originally Posted by jamez123 View Post
    once you're a known cheater it's a witch hunt to pay extra attention to you? i think not..
    I think so. You have the right to your opinion though.

This...that picture is pretty much crap. On top of that, Overeem has always had a pretty narrow profile anyways, so that's not a very good example.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think the Reem beats Bigfoot pretty easily, then unfortunately, Cain smashes him.
    I hate Cain, but I really do not think the Reem can avoid getting taken down.
    I'm hoping they give Junior an instant rematch, he wins, then the Reem fights Junior for the belt.
    Not gonna happen, but I really wanted that fight to happen...

62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not unless he "packed on more muscle mass" since the end of October. I met him out in Vegas and he looked nowhere near Lesnar-fight size. If so, then that'd be a VERY impressive muscle gain in a little over 2 months.......