synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

what foods to eat?

i see all these keto plans, but what r the main foods they eat, i want to lose fat on the stomach area, but also keep my upper muslce mass.
    i also want to avoid all sugar and sat. fats, and keep the carbs low on non lifting days.
    what is a list of good foods for breakfast/lunch and dinner.
    anyone have a list of their daily eating palns?

Captin Swole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Diet-Eating Plan/Schedule
    3000 calories (drop as needed)
    350 grams protein (230 from protein factory penta pro with meals, recovery formula after workout for post workout recovery with Gatorade for added dextrose, night time formula before bed to avoid catabolism during sleep)
    225 grams carbs (drop as needed) (first drop will be Gatorade carbs post workout and if so, calories will be replaced with protein 1st then good fats, flax and or hemp oils if those calories need to be replaced)
    110 grams fat (flax and hemp oil, and saturated fats from meats)

9am meal 1: 2 eggs, 2 slices high fiber whole wheat, 33 grams penta pro banana/splenda/aminogen, 3tbsp flax, ECA, 5 grams of fiber supplement

1045 am workout: 1 cup green tea while workingout for caffeine stimulant

12pm meal 2: 32 oz Gatorade for extra dextrose with 1 cup recovery formula banana/splenda/aminogen, 3 grams creatine

315pm meal 3: 4 oz chicken breast, 4 oz black beans, 33 grams penta pro banana/splenda/aminogen, ECA

545pm meal 4: 4 oz turkey breast, 4 oz mixed veggies, 33 grams penta pro banana/splenda/aminogen, ECA

9pm meal 5: 4 oz steak, 3 oz sweet potato, 33 grams penta pro banana/splenda/aminogen, 5 grams fiber supplement

12am meal 6: 6 oz tuna, 3 oz beans, 33 grams night time formula banana/splenda/aminogen, 3 tbsp hemp oil

here is my sample cutting diet