PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100)

problems eating trying to bulk

allright i have just troubles eating i am working 7 days a week and im just 17 but i have to have enough money for my brothers and sisters...so im asking how can i eat more because at the morning i cant eat anything either

Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Only YOU can make yourself eat.

But seriously, try some nuts they're high in cals.. High calorie shakes, stuff like that.

PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Mozitski View Post
    Only YOU can make yourself eat.

But seriously, try some nuts they're high in cals.. High calorie shakes, stuff like that.
    it just wont go in lol and my metabolism is soo high i eat everything and i wont gain fat like chocolate and everything

DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Typical first world problem here :P

High calorie sauces on everything. Nuts. Icecream. Chocolate. Bacon. e.t.c
    IF & IIFYM

Misc 'Yes Man' Crew

Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PolaBoxing View Post
    it just wont go in lol and my metabolism is soo high i eat everything and i wont gain fat like chocolate and everything
    Maybe you're just not eating ENOUGH.

Like my brother claims he can't gain weight even though he "eats loads" but I've been observing him and found that when he scoffs mcdonalds/crisps/chocolate.. His appetite just goes and doesn't eat well for the next couple of days. This is why he doesn't gain weight!

Maybe it's the same for you? You have to consistently eat, not just in intervals..

Originally Posted by Mozitski View Post
    Maybe you're just not eating ENOUGH.

Like my brother claims he can't gain weight even though he "eats loads" but I've been observing him and found that when he scoffs mcdonalds/crisps/chocolate.. His appetite just goes and doesn't eat well for the next couple of days. This is why he doesn't gain weight!

Maybe it's the same for you? You have to consistently eat, not just in intervals..
    okei and give me some advice how can i do that

justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DHSH View Post
    Typical first world problem here :P

High calorie sauces on everything. Nuts. Icecream. Chocolate. Bacon. e.t.c
    This. Peanut butter whole milk olive oil, full fat everything
    NASM CPT, CES
    OHP/B/S/D: 165/210/345/405
    Twitch affiliate- http://tycuna.tv
    ~Barefooters Crew~

DONATE TO ST JUDES (GTFIH)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166820651

Originally Posted by PolaBoxing View Post
    okei and give me some advice how can i do that
    Originally Posted by justinjude View Post
    This. Peanut butter whole milk olive oil, full fat everything
    There you go. Don't forget to work out as well as you don't want all the energy you eat to turn into fat with 0 muscle mass.

K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A cup of walnuts is a thousand calories, if you cant handle that......

Your not going to shoot up 20 pounds in a year

Originally Posted by K1ngRippa View Post
    A cup of walnuts is a thousand calories, if you cant handle that......

Your not going to shoot up 20 pounds in a year
    now thats a freaking anwser

blueelectrc is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueelectrc is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueelectrc is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueelectrc is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueelectrc is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueelectrc is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueelectrc is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueelectrc is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueelectrc is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueelectrc is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueelectrc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Put everything into a grilled cheese sandwich!

Hey, it worked for kirsty alley...
    If we'd stop trying to be happy we could have a pretty good time.