dubts04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New Guy Here! 20 yrs 5'8 125

Hey guys, lurk on here every once in a while. I'm not a very big guy as you can see, What do you think my body fat is? And I need some tips on how to get bigger (clearly) and hopefully along with that will come the 6 pack which seems like it has taken forever to get anything. Right now I drink IForce pre-workout energy drink and a post workout of Myogenix Aftershock whey. I'd Like to gain about 10 pounds of muscle within the next few months! All help and tips are appreciated!
    Attached Images

Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dubts04 View Post
    Hey guys, lurk on here every once in a while. I'm not a very big guy as you can see, What do you think my body fat is? And I need some tips on how to get bigger (clearly) and hopefully along with that will come the 6 pack which seems like it has taken forever to get anything. Right now I drink IForce pre-workout energy drink and a post workout of Myogenix Aftershock whey. I'd Like to gain about 10 pounds of muscle within the next few months! All help and tips are appreciated!
    Lift BIG + Eat BIG = Get BIG.

Originally Posted by Cbuzz00 View Post
    Lift BIG + Eat BIG = Get BIG.
    Do I just need to eat more protein and stuff like that to get a bigger body??

NATTYBRAH90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NATTYBRAH90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NATTYBRAH90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NATTYBRAH90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NATTYBRAH90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NATTYBRAH90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NATTYBRAH90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NATTYBRAH90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NATTYBRAH90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do I just need to eat more protein and stuff like that to get a bigger body??

Do some research on BB.COM articles.
    But basically, eat like a monster. (healthy though ofcourse)

Originally Posted by NATTYBRAH90 View Post
    Do some research on BB.COM articles.
    But basically, eat like a monster. (healthy though ofcourse)
    I gotcha, thanks man. I'm tired of being 125 pounds. It seems like as much as I eat and as much as I lift there should be some muscle gain.

NATTYBRAH90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NATTYBRAH90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NATTYBRAH90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NATTYBRAH90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NATTYBRAH90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NATTYBRAH90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NATTYBRAH90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NATTYBRAH90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NATTYBRAH90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I gotcha, thanks man. I'm tired of being 125 pounds. It seems like as much as I eat and as much as I lift there should be some muscle gain.

If you saw the amount of food IFBB pro's eat, you would reconsider that statement and your outlook on the quantity and consistency of the food you eat. Eat every 2/3 hours, relatively small meals. If you are beginning, stick with 1 protein shake after your workout.

Sort of random question but is it possible to get a 6 pack while training to get bigger muscles on the arms and legs?

FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not eating enough bro. Everyone thinks "I eat a lot so I should gain weight". You aren't eating enough, and you aren't eating the right foods.

Do your homework!
    -= BLACK AND GOLD =-
    => PITTSBURGH STEELERS <=
    => PITTSBURGH PENGUINS <=
    => PITTSBURGH PIRATES <=

SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Its easy to think your eating a lot if your eating untill your full. Theres a difference there. Just because your full doesnt mean you have eaten enough calories for weight gain. You need to eat more more more.

I had a hard time getting a buddy to keep eating, he was always under maintenance but wasnt used to eating a lot. I got him to eat a Peanut butter and jelly sandwhich as dessert and between meals which helped a lot. Doesnt look like it, but a PBJ has easily 400+ cals a sandwhich and are super easy to down. Have 4 of those a day and thats already 1600+ cals

Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Eat around 500cals above your maintenance.
    Work out maintenance here: http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm

Start a decent workout but remember diet is so important when bulking, get that right and the rest will fall into place.
    Top Supplement Reviews - SupplementRaters.com

500+ repback always

Workout Log -- 5/3/1 -- Acquire Mass, Maintain Symmetry.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143662073