rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

iForce Chocolate Truffle Review

I like to think of myself as a chocolate connoisseur (yes i had to look up spelling). I've tried every chocolate protein i could get my hands on. I've tried ON, Dymatize, Scivation, Gaspari, VPX, XF, Nutrex, Trutein, Thermolife, and i'm sure others i'm simply forgetting. It's not often that a product "blows" me away. But iForce's Chocolate had that exact effect. It is hands down my top 3 favorite chocolate proteins to date. I'm taking up to 5 scoops a day, and loving every drink. Now for the review.

Profile: 10
    It's not often i give 10s for reviews, but this is one of them. I've had to change my diet for my contest cut, and my previous protein was just not fitting in. Too much fat, too many carbs, too many overall calories. When you love food, you want your protein shakes to taste good, but not hinder you from eating whole foods. I'm allowed 80g of protein a day, and 40g on re-feed days. Taking 2 scoops of a different protein that contained 33g of fat per 2 scoops... well that doesn't help me much. iForce's Protean fits the bill perfectly.
    Fat: 4g
    Carbs: 6.5g
    Protein: 20g
    In a typical day i take 4 scoops of Protean, 80g of protein and only 16g of fat? YES PLEASE. I know that profile is very personal, what works for me may not work for someone else. But considering all the other factors: price and taste, i'm happy with my purchase.

As for the ingredient profile, it also helped Protean take the top score available. WPC being the first ingredient is a plus for me. I'm not concerned with isolates or hyrdo or casein, since i'm not an idiot. WPC is very bioavailable and does exactly what i want, and keeps the price reasonable.

Taste: 9
    Protean is very close to a 10, but until something passes up my favorite chocolate (xf up triple choc), all others shall remain a 9. It's not often a company can put a new twist on chocolate and actually nail the flavor, but iForce did just that. They wanted a chocolate truffle taste, and it delivers from the first drink. It seems like a combination of light chocolate, dark chocolate, and truffle. The truffle taste is not overbearing, but neither are the other chocolate flavors. Each flavor is distinct, but works in harmony with the others. I was immediately hooked. It's not often i look forward to drinking my protein shakes, especially when you take as many as i do. But iForce Chocolate Truffle Protean really is a treat.

Value: 8
    Value is always an issue with any supplement. Am i getting a good deal on this? Is it worth the money i'm spending? Are there competing products worth buying instead?
    Protean is roughly 45 dollars for 4lbs. If you're paying more, you're goofing. If we can compare Protean to any direct product, it would have to be the old Myofusion. The profiles are similar, especially the blend. Myofusion can be had for around 40 dollars, in a 5lb tub. This is really the only reason Protean gets an 8 for me. I will purchase Protean over Myofusion simply because i think it tastes better. The same can be said for ON. ON may be cheaper, but it's taste does not even come close to iForce flavoring. I'm more than happy to spend a couple dollars more to support a company i'm a fan of, and buy something i'm going to enjoy drinking.

Thank you to anyone who reads this over, tried to make it as short and to the point as possible. I can't wait to buy a tub of RVC, not even going to think twice about pulling the trigger. Kudos to iForce for making another one of my staples.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Glad you enjoyed it. I also can't wait for RVC

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it. I also can't wait for RVC
    I'm waiting on the vanilla mint myself, got me that dere 30% off coupon that I'm dying to use
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice review man, Protean sure is tasty. Is the Choc Truffle the only flavor you've tried so far?

If you've been turned off by strawberry flavored proteins in the past, I highly suggest giving the Strawberry Creamsicle a try.

That's definitely my favorite from the current 3 by far. IMO the flavor is spot on. It has a very 'natural' and real strawberry taste to it, and the strawberry-to-cream flavor ratio is perfect.
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rhadam! You da man! This review is amazing!
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    I like to think of myself as a chocolate connoisseur (yes i had to look up spelling). I've tried every chocolate protein i could get my hands on. I've tried ON, Dymatize, Scivation, Gaspari, VPX, XF, Nutrex, Trutein, Thermolife, and i'm sure others i'm simply forgetting. It's not often that a product "blows" me away. But iForce's Chocolate had that exact effect. It is hands down my top 3 favorite chocolate proteins to date. I'm taking up to 5 scoops a day, and loving every drink. Now for the review.

Profile: 10
    It's not often i give 10s for reviews, but this is one of them. I've had to change my diet for my contest cut, and my previous protein was just not fitting in. Too much fat, too many carbs, too many overall calories. When you love food, you want your protein shakes to taste good, but not hinder you from eating whole foods. I'm allowed 80g of protein a day, and 40g on re-feed days. Taking 2 scoops of a different protein that contained 33g of fat per 2 scoops... well that doesn't help me much. iForce's Protean fits the bill perfectly.
    Fat: 4g
    Carbs: 6.5g
    Protein: 20g
    In a typical day i take 4 scoops of Protean, 80g of protein and only 16g of fat? YES PLEASE. I know that profile is very personal, what works for me may not work for someone else. But considering all the other factors: price and taste, i'm happy with my purchase.

As for the ingredient profile, it also helped Protean take the top score available. WPC being the first ingredient is a plus for me. I'm not concerned with isolates or hyrdo or casein, since i'm not an idiot. WPC is very bioavailable and does exactly what i want, and keeps the price reasonable.

Taste: 9
    Protean is very close to a 10, but until something passes up my favorite chocolate (xf up triple choc), all others shall remain a 9. It's not often a company can put a new twist on chocolate and actually nail the flavor, but iForce did just that. They wanted a chocolate truffle taste, and it delivers from the first drink. It seems like a combination of light chocolate, dark chocolate, and truffle. The truffle taste is not overbearing, but neither are the other chocolate flavors. Each flavor is distinct, but works in harmony with the others. I was immediately hooked. It's not often i look forward to drinking my protein shakes, especially when you take as many as i do. But iForce Chocolate Truffle Protean really is a treat.

Value: 8
    Value is always an issue with any supplement. Am i getting a good deal on this? Is it worth the money i'm spending? Are there competing products worth buying instead?
    Protean is roughly 45 dollars for 4lbs. If you're paying more, you're goofing. If we can compare Protean to any direct product, it would have to be the old Myofusion. The profiles are similar, especially the blend. Myofusion can be had for around 40 dollars, in a 5lb tub. This is really the only reason Protean gets an 8 for me. I will purchase Protean over Myofusion simply because i think it tastes better. The same can be said for ON. ON may be cheaper, but it's taste does not even come close to iForce flavoring. I'm more than happy to spend a couple dollars more to support a company i'm a fan of, and buy something i'm going to enjoy drinking.

Thank you to anyone who reads this over, tried to make it as short and to the point as possible. I can't wait to buy a tub of RVC, not even going to think twice about pulling the trigger. Kudos to iForce for making another one of my staples.
    I agree with the light, dark, truffle aspect. Deff. not one set type of chocolate...chocolately mixture galore!
    iForce Nutrition Fan

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    I like to think of myself as a chocolate connoisseur (yes i had to look up spelling).
    This part made me laugh, haha.

Good review bro!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Seijuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seijuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seijuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seijuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seijuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seijuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seijuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seijuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seijuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seijuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seijuro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BigBoLuke93 View Post
    Nice review man, Protean sure is tasty. Is the Choc Truffle the only flavor you've tried so far?

If you've been turned off by strawberry flavored proteins in the past, I highly suggest giving the Strawberry Creamsicle a try.

That's definitely my favorite from the current 3 by far. IMO the flavor is spot on. It has a very 'natural' and real strawberry taste to it, and the strawberry-to-cream flavor ratio is perfect.
    Just curious, what are your other top 2?

whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000)
    Trutein's chocolate is quite good in my opinion. The chocolate flavoring of the original Myofusion was also top-sheft.

Top Secret Nutrition's chocolate was surprisingly good - one of the best I've had.

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Seijuro View Post
    Just curious, what are your other top 2?
    From the flavors of Protean?

I've tried all except the VMS,

Hard for me to decide between the Strawberry Creamsicle and RVC, tied for my favorites I think, and then the Vanilla Cupcake Batter comes next.

Although lots of people love the VMS, and it has gotten a ton of positive feedback
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BigBoLuke93 View Post
    From the flavors of Protean?

I've tried all except the VMS,

Hard for me to decide between the Strawberry Creamsicle and RVC, tied for my favorites I think, and then the Vanilla Cupcake Batter comes next.

Although lots of people love the VMS, and it has gotten a ton of positive feedback
    Once you try the VMS you too will rate it as #1 soon enough
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    VMS was my favorite for 2 tubs. Once I got through the 2nd I could barely get through the 3rd. I like RVC the most.
    I've tried all but the Chocolate Truffle. Was gonna order it this last purchase but I ended up ordering Gold Feast instead.
    Chocolate Truffle is on my next list though. It seems as CT doesn't get as much hype as the other flavors so that's why i haven't tried it yet.

JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm working on a trade right now and goin to surprise my bro before he goes back to collage he loves The red velvet cheesecake. He's in for a treat.
    never quit

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TeamMetal View Post
    Chocolate Truffle is on my next list though. It seems as CT doesn't get as much hype as the other flavors so that's why i haven't tried it yet.
    My thoughts:
    - there's toooooo many chocolate flavored protein on the market. Lately those "unique" flavors are getting all the press ---> RVC, VMS, LCP, PBCookie and etc

- CT and VCB when it first came out was getting a lot of love/press and nobody talked abt Strawberry Cremesicle. Now people are noticing Strawberry

-CT is not your typical "chocolate" drink. It has a light moist chocolate flavor/texture to it. If you had a good regular chocolate truffle, then you know its a different kind of chocolate than you usual Betty Crocker Chocolate cake.

Hope this helps