Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    FFFuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Why you always hurt Ryan Braun!?!?!?!
    MFC

MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ok so yahoo vetoed my Craig for Wainwright deal. Scherzer and Bass are on waivers, I added Harrison for stream @ SEA. I put in a claim for Scherzer dropping Harrison and Bass dropping Escobar (Alcides). Should I keep Craig for the time he's out? Or should I drop him for a SP?

here is my team http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo....tat1=S&stat2=D
    3K+

The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MooseLaddin View Post
    ok so yahoo vetoed my Craig for Wainwright deal. Scherzer and Bass are on waivers, I added Harrison for stream @ SEA. I put in a claim for Scherzer dropping Harrison and Bass dropping Escobar (Alcides). Should I keep Craig for the time he's out? Or should I drop him for a SP?

No, don't drop Craig. Dump Street, Gordon or Campana.

Craig for Wainwright vetoed? That's ridiculous.
    Remember, no Russian.

newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MooseLaddin View Post

do you only get 1 DL spot? if not add craig and place him on the DL. Otherwise id rather own Craig than Scherzer, that dude is incredibly volatile, and will probably give up as many ER in his next start as he got Ks in his last one (maybe not that bad but still). Scherzer should be avoided at all costs

ZailZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZailZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZailZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZailZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZailZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZailZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZailZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZailZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZailZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZailZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZailZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Rickie Weeks cleared the waivers. Worth picking him up as a backup to Kelly Johnson?
    Canucks, Blue Jays, Raptors, B.C Lions

☬Jatt Punjabi Crew☬

My name is ZailZ and i approve this message.

j_to_the is a name known to all. (+5000) j_to_the is a name known to all. (+5000) j_to_the is a name known to all. (+5000) j_to_the is a name known to all. (+5000) j_to_the is a name known to all. (+5000) j_to_the is a name known to all. (+5000) j_to_the is a name known to all. (+5000) j_to_the is a name known to all. (+5000) j_to_the is a name known to all. (+5000) j_to_the is a name known to all. (+5000) j_to_the is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Gooner89 View Post
    Alright guys, got offered Joey Votto and Brett Lawrie for Brandon Phillips and Han Ram. I am not thrilled with Han Ram and have been trying to trade him for awhile and this is by far the best offer I have received. I picked up Morneau when he came back so he can take Han Ram's 1b/3b slot and Votto would replace Moreland @ first. Phillips is my utility guy so I can move Dirks or someone in there. Thoughts?

Edit: He just rescinded it and added Moreland. Would you still do it?
    I'm also not high on Phillips or Han Ram... I'd easily make this trade.. even with Moreland.

Originally Posted by bluejay1 View Post
    Question bros. A guy in my 12 teamer hoarded pitching in the draft and is now trying to sell it super high. He offered his Strasburg for my Miggy. I sent him a counter basically saying that his initial offer was a joke. What is your take on the initial offer? Was it as lopsided as I think it was? Also I'm really happy with my rotation as is.
    It's a bad offer.. but no need to tell him its a joke - in other words, don't burn bridges with guys willing to trade - you may need him later.

305/335/420

* Inhale when hot girl walks by crew *
    * Hold breath when ugly girl walks by crew *
    * Always checks out chics feet crew *
    * Prefer sexy legs complete with hamstrings and calves over t!ts and ass crew *

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ZailZ View Post
    Rickie Weeks cleared the waivers. Worth picking him up as a backup to Kelly Johnson?

I'm in a total of about 11 leagues this year and I think he's on the wire in 9 out of the 11. He's really not worth owning at this point, other than name recognition. His stats are horrible.

-Spaz

GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Rickie Weeks sucks, F That guy
    "Fear was what stood between a man and an extraordinary life, and the surest way through it was to stare it down over and over until that gaze became habit." - the Pat Tillman Story

newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by GForce78NJ View Post
    Rickie Weeks sucks, F That guy
    if there was a decent player in my FA pool I'd definitely drop him now. if only

WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    are we still talking about rickie weeks? lol..
    " I love it when women go to school . It's like seeing a monkey on roller skates --- it means nothing to them, but its so adorable for us "

- Admiral General Aladeen

WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    I'm in a total of about 11 leagues this year and I think he's on the wire in 9 out of the 11. He's really not worth owning at this point, other than name recognition. His stats are horrible.

-Spaz
    wow, and im bitching over 3.
    " I love it when women go to school . It's like seeing a monkey on roller skates --- it means nothing to them, but its so adorable for us "

Registered Abuser SchwarzeNathan's Avatar
    SchwarzeNathan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SchwarzeNathan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SchwarzeNathan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SchwarzeNathan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SchwarzeNathan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SchwarzeNathan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SchwarzeNathan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SchwarzeNathan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SchwarzeNathan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SchwarzeNathan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SchwarzeNathan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    These players on on the waiver wire in my league thats a ESPN Standard league

Harper OF
    Ellsbury OF
    Dirks OF
    Howard 1B
    Youkillis 3B
    Gardiner OF
    Seager 3B
    Weeks 2B

And I have these guys on the bench
    McCann C (Ruiz is starting)
    Kendrik 2B OF (Pedroria @ 2nd)
    LaHair 1B OF (Have people performing better at his eligible positions lately)

And on my outfield I have people that are borderline drop-able like
    Choo
    Ichiro

And my other outfielders are
    Beltran
    Reddick
    Upton
    I have Cuddyer playing 1st but eligible at OF and Lehair and Kendrick are both OF eligble

Anybody that I should be picking up right away?

The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SchwarzeNathan View Post
    These players on on the waiver wire in my league ESPN Standard.

Harper
    Ellsbury
    Dirks
    Howard
    Youkillis
    Gardiner
    Seager
    Weeks

And I have these guys on the bench
    McCann (Ruiz is starting)
    Kendrik (Pedroria @ 2nd)
    LaHair (Have people performing better at his eligible positions lately)

And on my outfield I have people that are borderline drop-able like
    Choo
    Ichiro

Anybody that I should be picking up right away?
    do you have dl spots available? You should try trading Kendrick, Ruiz, and LaHair.
    Remember, no Russian.

Registered Abuser SchwarzeNathan's Avatar
    SchwarzeNathan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SchwarzeNathan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SchwarzeNathan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SchwarzeNathan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SchwarzeNathan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SchwarzeNathan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SchwarzeNathan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SchwarzeNathan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SchwarzeNathan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SchwarzeNathan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SchwarzeNathan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Empty DL Spot

and I'm aware who I should get rid of just not who to pick up
    Last edited by SchwarzeNathan; 05-22-2012 at 10:58 AM.

MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by newtmiscer View Post
    do you only get 1 DL spot? if not add craig and place him on the DL. Otherwise id rather own Craig than Scherzer, that dude is incredibly volatile, and will probably give up as many ER in his next start as he got Ks in his last one (maybe not that bad but still). Scherzer should be avoided at all costs
    Right now I've got the waiver in dropping Harrison for Scherzer, but I have Bass waivered higher for Harrison drop also. I doubt I'll get both, I think Bass is better what do you think?
    3K+

Originally Posted by ZailZ View Post

Depends on your drop I would take a flier honestly. He can easily heat up, I know he's been terrible all year, but this guy has a track record and has talent. He's still young and in his prime atleast, not a horrible flier if you have a easy drop for a roster spot.
    3K+

LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't get all the Weeks hate. It's probably just owners who have been burned by him before but it's just wrong. The risk with him has always been injuries, not production. There's no denying when on the field, he's produced and he's been healthy so far this year. He was on pace to match his 2010 numbers last year before he got injured and all the signs are there for a turnaround this year; his babip is .211, 5th worst in baseball and he's drawing a ton of walks. Do you people even baseball?
    That's a clown question, bro

Just random stuff..

I think Johnny Cueto is the most underrated pitcher in the bigs..

illmatic2211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmatic2211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmatic2211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmatic2211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmatic2211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmatic2211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmatic2211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmatic2211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmatic2211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmatic2211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmatic2211 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude in my league offered me Mike Stanton for Bryan LaHair and Jason Hammel. What do all of you think about this?

GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LostOne287 View Post
    I don't get all the Weeks hate. It's probably just owners who have been burned by him before but it's just wrong. The risk with him has always been injuries, not production. There's no denying when on the field, he's produced and he's been healthy so far this year. He was on pace to match his 2010 numbers last year before he got injured and all the signs are there for a turnaround this year; his babip is .211, 5th worst in baseball and he's drawing a ton of walks. Do you people even baseball?
    dude... hes batting .155 and has 7RBI's. He is one of the worst 2B options right now out of all the starters in fantasy baseball. Sure, he draws a ton of walks, but how is this helping me? The dude has 14 runs right now. He sucks and I'd rather fill my roster spot with someone else
    "Fear was what stood between a man and an extraordinary life, and the surest way through it was to stare it down over and over until that gaze became habit." - the Pat Tillman Story

Originally Posted by illmatic2211 View Post
    Dude in my league offered me Mike Stanton for Bryan LaHair and Jason Hammel. What do all of you think about this?
    IMO I would do it, simply because I am not sold on Hammel and Lahair (yet).
    Hammel might have a good record now, but he is still in the A.L. EAST, and we all know that Orioles wont finish 1st.
    Lahair, well idk what to think of him other then he plays for the Cubs .

Stanton you know what you have, the Marlins are playing good baseball..they will only get better..and Stanton as well.
    I would do it.

dude... hes batting .155 and has 7RBI's. He is one of the worst 2B options right now out of all the starters in fantasy baseball. Sure, he draws a ton of walks, but how is this helping me? The dude has 14 runs right now. He sucks and I'd rather fill my roster spot with someone else
    you know how you know when someone sucks?

When in 1 game Josh Hamilton met alll his numbers and more for the whole season..(or just Hamilton is too good)..
    im confused now.

bottom line Weeks suck

LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Obvious first year fantasy baseball player is obvious.

illmatic2211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmatic2211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmatic2211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmatic2211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmatic2211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmatic2211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmatic2211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmatic2211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmatic2211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmatic2211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmatic2211 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WishmasterATM View Post
    IMO I would do it, simply because I am not sold on Hammel and Lahair (yet).
    Hammel might have a good record now, but he is still in the A.L. EAST, and we all know that Orioles wont finish 1st.
    Lahair, well idk what to think of him other then he plays for the Cubs .

Stanton you know what you have, the Marlins are playing good baseball..they will only get better..and Stanton as well.
    I would do it.
    My thoughts exactly. I feel Hammel is on the verge of absolutely ruining his ERA. I made the deal.

So another question for my fellow fantasy baseball enthusiasts...I currently have Alexei Ramirez at SS and he's been terrible. Meanwhile, Alcides Escobar is a free agent and playing very well. Thoughts misc? Will Escobar continue to play well and hit near .300? Will Ramirez play well enough to make up for his terrible start?

Obvious first year fantasy baseball player is obvious.
    You dont agree that weeks suck? He was suppose to be this ALL STAR player since you were 16 ( 6 years ago ).
    He never lived up to the hype...I never understood why all the hype around him.

if he never got all this media and hype, no one would care..but they expected so much out of him and im not even sure why...he never had a huge year.

So another question for my fellow fantasy baseball enthusiasts...I currently have Alexei Ramirez at SS and he's been terrible. Meanwhile, Alcides Escobar is a free agent and playing very well. Thoughts misc? Will Escobar continue to play well and hit near .300? Will Ramirez play well enough to make up for his terrible start?
    SS man, I remember the SS ERA...Nomar,A-rod,Jeter and a young Tejada.

SS Now is difficult to get a good one....but this one you have to just go with the numbers, I would pick up Escobar. ( I love the royals potential offense)

Originally Posted by WishmasterATM View Post
    You dont agree that weeks suck? He was suppose to be this ALL STAR player since you were 16 ( 6 years ago ).
    He never lived up to the hype...I never understood why all the hype around him.

if he never got all this media and hype, no one would care..but they expected so much out of him and im not even sure why...he never had a huge year.
    If you're going to try to argue something, please try to bring something more to the table than "he sucks". If you can't then just stop, you're insulting my intelligence.

I posted proof and actual stats on how he's been extremely unlucky this year and is due for a rebound and all you have to say is he sucks. Not even worth my time trying to debate it.

If you're going to try to argue something, please try to bring something more to the table than "he sucks". If you can't then just stop, you're insulting my intelligence.

I posted proof and actual stats on how he's been extremely unlucky this year and is due for a rebound and all you have to say is he sucks. Not even worth my time trying to debate it.

Im not arguing, Im trying to see when he was established as the player they think he could be .
    Its a fantasy thread lol..relax man.

Every thread has "these"posters ha...

anyways.

if you are getting Stanton you should have accepted that and ran already
    3K+