Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Black Brahs: Finding quality black girls difficult or harder than it should be?

I honestly just find "hood" type black girls not attractive. Smashable sure, but as far as a relationship they're just polar opposite of everything that is me. Those type of black girls generally have never liked me and often ridiculed me for acting "white" or being lame. That aside it seems alot of normal (no racist) acting black girls specifically date white/latino guys these days. Thats their choice and I have no problems with it, but it kinda sucks though. This might just be the south but where are the normal black chicks? Anyone else feel this way?

Cliffs
    Non Ghetto/Hood Black girl to non ghetto/hood ratio is terrible
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

For Rome and the Republic Spartacus777's Avatar
    Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There's such a thing? There's a ton of black chicks at my school and not a single one is even attractive let alone GF material. Any of them that are ok are at least mixed.
    “I am ashamed to think how easily we capitulate to badges and names, to large societies and dead institutions.” -Emerson

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling" -Paul Walker

***Official Wing Chun Crew***
    ***Official Cryptocurrency Crew***
    ***Official Nowatimsayin Crew****

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Spartacus777 View Post
    There's such a thing? There's a ton of black chicks at my school and not a single one is even attractive let alone GF material. Any of them that are ok are at least mixed.
    Yeah. I just hate the whole ghetto poor english "who iz u tawkin to" type crap. The "white washed" ratio of black guys to black girls is insanely off. I dont know why. All my bros that are black dont really embrace the who ghetto type culture, but it seems most black girls do. This could simply be me making his up in my head, but idk bro.

"not a single one is attractive". Thats just subjective. I like all different races/ethnicites of girls. As long as I find them attractive its all good.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Scottidott has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottidott has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottidott has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottidott has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottidott has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottidott has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottidott has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottidott has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottidott has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottidott has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottidott has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Go to some internet dating site and say you don't want a ghetto black girl wherever you list up your preferences. Lots of smart and good looking black women ask the same question you just asked.

For Rome and the Republic Spartacus777's Avatar
    Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    Yeah. I just hate the whole ghetto poor english "who iz u tawkin to" type crap. The "white washed" ratio of black guys to black girls is insanely off. I dont know why. All my bros that are black dont really embrace the who ghetto type culture, but it seems most black girls do. This could simply be me making his up in my head, but idk bro.

"not a single one is attractive". Thats just subjective. I like all different races/ethnicites of girls. As long as I find them attractive its all good.

No your not imaging it when you say that most black girls are ghetto, it's true. If I think back really hard I've met maybe just 2 or 3 that aren't. Either way I just don't find pure black chicks even remotely attractive ever even without the ghetto attitude.
    “I am ashamed to think how easily we capitulate to badges and names, to large societies and dead institutions.” -Emerson

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling" -Paul Walker

***Official Wing Chun Crew***
    ***Official Cryptocurrency Crew***
    ***Official Nowatimsayin Crew****

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    I honestly just find "hood" type black girls not attractive. Smashable sure, but as far as a relationship they're just polar opposite of everything that is me. Those type of black girls generally have never liked me and often ridiculed me for acting "white" or being lame. That aside it seems alot of normal (no racist) acting black girls specifically date white/latino guys these days. Thats their choice and I have no problems with it, but it kinda sucks though. This might just be the south but where are the normal black chicks? Anyone else feel this way?

Cliffs
    Non Ghetto/Hood Black girl to non ghetto/hood ratio is terrible
    are u ****ing kidding me? please go with this thread, as it is complete and total bull****. quit making excuses for why u cant pull a bitch and grow a ****ing pair.

your not acting normal, your not doing everything right, and you are a beta ******* irl, im telling you.

wanna why i know how? because of the turds u throw at this subforum on a daily basis. are u ****ing kidding me?? u sound like a retard. seriously. a black guy talking about how black guys cant get girls. PLEASE GO.

holy ****.
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

Hearts r broken everyday Lottabody's Avatar
    Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000)
    Never considered this to be a problem. It's actually the other way around. Many more black women have degrees than black men, and about 25% of black men are obviously in jail, prison, on probation, or dead. Never in my life have a heard any black guy complain that their was a shortage of black women. Lies.
    You wear a rubber?--damn right
    You are my lover?--all night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErN7fQd6WzA&list

tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    All the 'white washed' black chicks I know only date white guys. But many of them are educated and have good jobs, and they just can't meet a lot of black guys in that same position. Educated black women are strong and generally do well for themselves, but the same can't be said for black guys, so many don't want to date black guys. Simple as that. I dated an african american women who had a masters degree and she was great, but due to where I've lived (Kansas and Colorado), I can't say I've ran into too many dateable black women (I'm Indian)
    Last edited by tonym9428; 04-03-2012 at 02:08 PM.

Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000)
    smh.

No your not imaging it when you say that most black girls are ghetto, it's true. If I think back really hard I've met maybe just 2 or 3 that aren't. Either way I just don't find pure black chicks even remotely attractive ever even without the ghetto attitude.
    Not trying to argue but please just shut the f*ck up and go because this thread was obviously not directed towards people who think like you. There are enough threads about white women here that you don't have to barge into this one with your ignorance and sensitivity.

JudeSXM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JudeSXM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JudeSXM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JudeSXM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JudeSXM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JudeSXM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JudeSXM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JudeSXM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JudeSXM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JudeSXM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JudeSXM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm from the Caribbean and the black chicks down their are different. They have morals and look good. Just don't piss em off. The chicks here in the U.S are just........ I've given up on a lot of them, smh

Originally Posted by Lottabody View Post
    Never considered this to be a problem. It's actually the other way around. Many more black women have degrees than black men, and about 25% of black men are obviously in jail, prison, on probation, or dead. Never in my life have a heard any black guy complain that their was a shortage of black women. Lies.
    Originally Posted by tonym9428 View Post
    All the 'white washed' black chicks I know only date white guys. But many of them are educated and have good jobs, and they just can't meet a lot of black guys in that same position. Educated black women are strong and generally do well for themselves, but the same can't be said for black guys, so many don't want to date black guys.
    ^This is something I've been noticing. Entire reason for the this being created.

Lottabody I am completely aware of this.That info saddens me. Poundfive I'm not saying black guys cant get black girls at all. I'm just wondering if anyone else may think the same way.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is this why black guys mostly date white girls?

(っ◕‿◕)っ

Originally Posted by LikeAMachine View Post
    Another false statement.

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lots of quality black girls, not too difficult to find. Odds are you won't find them at the clubs every weekend though, try volunteer organizations or at church; both of my exes weren't the club whore type and we're still good friends.

Also LOL @ you ****s saying black girls are hood. GTFO and stop basing your assumptions on WSHH.

You can have your white girls.

tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Thy_Kingdom View Post

Also LOL @ you ****s saying black girls are hood. GTFO and stop basing your assumptions on WSHH.
    In the US, a lot of black women are hood. Of course, I work in a professional setting and see quite a few black women and they're incredible. But due to the
    lack of black men in these setting, a lot of black women would rather date white or asian men. (there aren't many latino men where i'm at either)

Smelling my fingers frankenstein78's Avatar
    frankenstein78 is a name known to all. (+5000) frankenstein78 is a name known to all. (+5000) frankenstein78 is a name known to all. (+5000) frankenstein78 is a name known to all. (+5000) frankenstein78 is a name known to all. (+5000) frankenstein78 is a name known to all. (+5000) frankenstein78 is a name known to all. (+5000) frankenstein78 is a name known to all. (+5000) frankenstein78 is a name known to all. (+5000) frankenstein78 is a name known to all. (+5000) frankenstein78 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know I'm white as a ghost OP, but let's just say I can still give some advice on this subject. Being a yankee living in the south for a dozen years and having traveled most all of the states, my opinion is the South is less segregated, so you're better off here, whether you live in a city or the suburbs. What has your luck been like at 'black' clubs? Sure lots of ghetto skanks, but black professional women do go to them as well. I'd suggest the bar area of a mid-range to high end restaurant between 7-10pm. Restaurant, not a bar where food isn't served. Having kept a second job in both settings, I think you're better off at the restaurant bar. Trust me. You won't find a high quantity of black women, but you will find quality.

Keep an open mind to dating outside your race as well.
    America needs fewer laws, not more prisons. – James Bovard

Registered User courtneyybabee1's Avatar
    courtneyybabee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtneyybabee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtneyybabee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtneyybabee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtneyybabee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtneyybabee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtneyybabee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtneyybabee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtneyybabee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtneyybabee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtneyybabee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I live 20 miles west of Atlanta. I hang out with plenty of educated black girls and guys.
    I feel like most black girls are "ghetto" or "hood" because it's convenient. I'm mixed and I even used to get sh*t for "acting white."

I date any guy. I don't have a race that's specifically my type.

Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There was an article on Time recently how most of the non-ghetto black girls go to marry white men because of the stereotypes that follow black men.. It sucks, but that's the reality =/
    Born in Lithuania | Living in Chicago |

https://www.instagram.com/living_shredded/

djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no wonder you bro's keep going after the other races! hard to find a quality attractive black lady..
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    - Socrates

-USAF crew. 20 years and counting!
    *1C3
    *2T3
    *3P0
    -Cleveland Browns crew
    -Ohio State buckeyes crew

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tonym9428 View Post
    In the US, a lot of black women are hood. Of course, I work in a professional setting and see quite a few black women and they're incredible. But due to the
    lack of black men in these setting, a lot of black women would rather date white or asian men. (there aren't many latino men where i'm at either)
    I can only speak having spent the last few years in Canada. There are a lot of quality black women in my city, and working in a profession setting lets you come across many of them, but so does being involved in your community (volunteering, sports teams, etc).

Originally Posted by djdizzydave View Post
    no wonder you bro's keep going after the other races! hard to find a quality attractive black lady..
    Lawl, pls go. The vast majority of blacks date and marry our own.
    Last edited by Thy_Kingdom; 04-03-2012 at 02:51 PM.

courtneyybabee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtneyybabee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtneyybabee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtneyybabee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtneyybabee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtneyybabee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtneyybabee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtneyybabee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtneyybabee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtneyybabee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtneyybabee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ragana View Post
    There was an article on Time recently how most of the non-ghetto black girls go to marry white men because of the stereotypes that follow black men.. It sucks, but that's the reality =/
    There's that...but there's also hood chicks that give educated black women/light-skinned black women/redbones sh*t for dating black guys, claiming that they're "stealing their men."

I've had girls wait for me in the parking lot to kick my ass for dating a black guy. That was a huge deterrent for me to date black guys for a LONG time.

Smelling my fingers frankenstein78's Avatar
    frankenstein78 is a name known to all. (+5000) frankenstein78 is a name known to all. (+5000) frankenstein78 is a name known to all. (+5000) frankenstein78 is a name known to all. (+5000) frankenstein78 is a name known to all. (+5000) frankenstein78 is a name known to all. (+5000) frankenstein78 is a name known to all. (+5000) frankenstein78 is a name known to all. (+5000) frankenstein78 is a name known to all. (+5000) frankenstein78 is a name known to all. (+5000) frankenstein78 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not true at all, you just notice it when you see it, since it stands out more.
    BTW, you people who stare at interracial couples for that extra second too long, they are aware you are staring. Trust me.
    America needs fewer laws, not more prisons. – James Bovard

Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by courtneyybabee1 View Post
    There's that...but there's also hood chicks that give educated black women/light-skinned black women/redbones sh*t for dating black guys, claiming that they're "stealing their men."

I've had girls wait for me in the parking lot to kick my ass for dating a black guy. That was a huge deterrent for me to date black guys for a LONG time.
    I'll never understand you Americans hehe.
    Born in Lithuania | Living in Chicago |

https://www.instagram.com/living_shredded/

Originally Posted by frankenstein78 View Post
    Not true at all, you just notice it when you see it, since it stands out more.
    BTW, you people who stare at interracial couples for that extra second too long, they are aware you are staring. Trust me.
    HA ha, oh they notice.
    I'm indian and have dated both white and black women and the stares are the most annoying thing ever.

Originally Posted by Ragana View Post
    I'll never understand you Americans hehe.
    I'll never understand us either.

Got damn...and do you have fam/friends in Chatt? strong city to city ratios
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Motivation. Inspiration. Marzzz's Avatar
    Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I live 20 miles west of Atlanta. I hang out with plenty of educated black girls and guys.
    I feel like most black girls are "ghetto" or "hood" because it's convenient. I'm mixed and I even used to get sh*t for "acting white."

I date any guy. I don't have a race that's specifically my type.
    You make my dick hard.

Anyways, OP...

You're a lame person. Pretty sure you already know this and that's why you need a deep identity level change. I've giving you many resources to help you out but you just like to bitch about problems and not find solutions to them.

roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can only speak having spent the last few years in Canada. There are a lot of quality black women in my city, and working in a profession setting lets you come across many of them, but so does being involved in your community (volunteering, sports teams, etc).

Lawl, pls go. The vast majority of blacks date and marry their own.
    ^this.
    ...besides the Canada part.
    Lots of quality black girls, not too difficult to find. Odds are you won't find them at the clubs every weekend though, try volunteer organizations or at church; both of my exes weren't the club whore type and we're still good friends.

You can have your white girls.
    ^all these too.

My gf is black and I met her at church. Yeah, shes beautiful, has D cups and a great ass but the most attractive things about her is personality.

Last edited by roronoa3000; 04-03-2012 at 03:08 PM.

Originally Posted by Marzzz View Post
    You make my dick hard.

Anyways, OP...

You're a lame person. Pretty sure you already know this and that's why you need a deep identity level change. I've giving you many resources to help you out but you just like to bitch about problems and not find solutions to them.
    Regardless of her cute face dont whiteknight...thats one of them many problems. Dude I do try...I just need to get out the Army so I can meet normal people. I make these threads because the misc is an outlet for me. If I didnt have it I'd just probaby snap son...Im far from lame. I cant do anything in my current situation.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2