Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Had Haircut Before Bieber Kdizzz's Avatar
    Kdizzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdizzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdizzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdizzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdizzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdizzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdizzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdizzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdizzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdizzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdizzz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

1.5 years progress pics. Lots of pics ;)

So I got bored and decided to go through some of my old pics and put together a little transformation thread.

Before I started to lift at age 16ish..I was VERY skinny and lanky. Goofy tall stick kid and was very self conscious to take off my shirt: 1UjeVYk38oVQlExurkAYvIYcFtAG0317p.jpeg

This is me within about 5 months of lifting..Still very skinny but alot bigger than before. People start to notice and say "have you been working out" which I totally let go to my head and actually thought I was muscular back then. A big confidence boost and fueled me to work out even harder: Photo on 2011-04-01 at 16.53 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2011-04-01 at 16.53.jpg
    Photo on 2011-04-01 at 16.56 #2.jpg

Over summer I lost alot of weight and little mass I had because of my lack of knowledge on bodybuilding..

Then as my knowledge started to grow about weightlifting and bodybuilding I started my first bulk after summer was over...dirty bulk...: Photo on 2011-09-18 at 23.30.jpg
    Photo on 2011-09-18 at 23.31.jpg

Look at my next post for current pics.....!!!
    Last edited by Kdizzz; 04-03-2012 at 01:06 PM.

mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i think u couldve done better in 1.5 years
    "I know people have a misconception, because I laugh a lot and like to have a good time, but in this gym, I’m a beast. Come play with me in here and see how funny that chit is.”— Chris Cormier

JudeSXM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JudeSXM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JudeSXM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JudeSXM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JudeSXM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JudeSXM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JudeSXM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JudeSXM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JudeSXM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JudeSXM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JudeSXM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mmmason123 View Post
    i think u couldve done better in 1.5 years
    A LOT better, op is a lazy *******

Kdizzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdizzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdizzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdizzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdizzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdizzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdizzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdizzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdizzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdizzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdizzz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Photo on 2012-03-30 at 12.59.jpg

Then after the end of my dirty bulk I looked like this:
    392244_10150408369503449_604298448_8253923_1233224901_n.jpg

I went from about 170lbs- 183lbs within a few months. Strength went up but I bulked up the wrong way by eating junk and drinking mass gainers. I was carrying alot of water weight and was in need of a body recomp.

Now today I have been seriously lifting for 1.5 years and am on a strict diet. I never realized how important diet effected your gains..me now:Today.jpg
    Now.jpg
    today2.jpg

Bodybuilding and lifting has changed my life, confidence, and the way I view things. I honestly dont know where i would be in life right now if i never picked up my first dumbbell. I have a long ways to go but for now I am very pleased with my results

If you like my results feel free to give me reps :* no homo
    Last edited by Kdizzz; 04-03-2012 at 01:11 PM.

Originally Posted by JudeSXM View Post
    A LOT better, op is a lazy *******
    Screw you d00d...i wasnt done posting pics..

KnoUrRoleNSYM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KnoUrRoleNSYM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KnoUrRoleNSYM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KnoUrRoleNSYM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KnoUrRoleNSYM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KnoUrRoleNSYM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KnoUrRoleNSYM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    LOL at the first two guys

but great job bro.. what you mean by diet affecting gains? Eating enough? or eating "Right"?

BTW how often you lift a week

Hmatt330 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmatt330 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmatt330 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmatt330 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmatt330 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmatt330 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmatt330 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmatt330 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmatt330 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmatt330 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmatt330 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great progress!

What did your routine look like when you first started? And diet?

I would love to see results like that.

Originally Posted by KnoUrRoleNSYM View Post
    LOL at the first two guys

but great job bro.. what you mean by diet affecting gains? Eating enough? or eating "Right"?

BTW how often you lift a week
    I lift 5 or 6 days a week. Right now im doing an HST routine with abs inbetween my off days because HST is only 3 days a week.. By diet affecting gains i mean eating enough and right. Its amazing how much faster the gains are. If you put food thats good for you into you. then you will get good results.

Originally Posted by Hmatt330 View Post
    Great progress!

What did your routine look like when you first started? And diet?

I would love to see results like that.
    My routine when i first started was chest and biceps...haha but then i realized how important it was to lift the less showy muscle so i started doing 2 muscle groups per work out. 3 sets then 6-8 reps. 5 days a week

phonedud787 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phonedud787 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phonedud787 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phonedud787 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phonedud787 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phonedud787 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    what are your lifts now? What were they before?

KnoUrRoleNSYM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KnoUrRoleNSYM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KnoUrRoleNSYM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KnoUrRoleNSYM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KnoUrRoleNSYM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KnoUrRoleNSYM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KnoUrRoleNSYM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Kdizzz View Post
    I lift 5 or 6 days a week. Right now im doing an HST routine with abs inbetween my off days because HST is only 3 days a week.. By diet affecting gains i mean eating enough and right. Its amazing how much faster the gains are. If you put food thats good for you into you. then you will get good results.
    Ah ok..well, thats great progress man for sure..

In college so I can squeeze out 3 days a week, maybe four depending on my time

You eat like steak and stuff? do you ever cheat? I cleaned up my diet a little, I think i have progressed better than just smashing mickey d's a lot

Originally Posted by phonedud787 View Post
    what are your lifts now? What were they before?
    First started lifting-
    Bench: the bar
    Curls: 20's
    Squat: 135
    deadlift:ider

Now-
    Bench: 255ish max
    Curl: 55lbs for 3 sets of 6-8
    Squat: 335 max my squats are no where near where i want them to be..
    Deadlift:325 my deadlifts are also nowhere near where i want them to be..

Originally Posted by KnoUrRoleNSYM View Post
    Ah ok..well, thats great progress man for sure..

In college so I can squeeze out 3 days a week, maybe four depending on my time

You eat like steak and stuff? do you ever cheat? I cleaned up my diet a little, I think i have progressed better than just smashing mickey d's a lot
    I give my self one cheat meal a week. I eat steak every once in awhile...i eat clean all week then treat myself to some kind of sweet at the end of the weak to get rid of my cravings. Im in college too and i tend to put my gym time over academics...i suck at school

Josh357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    inspiring stuff right here , repssss
    Fitness Instructor
    Ex-National Swimmer

R.I.P Zyzz

apac21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apac21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apac21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apac21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apac21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apac21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apac21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apac21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apac21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apac21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apac21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Mirin brah. You sure you're 6'0? Mind posting your cutting diet for rapes

xxLiamxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxLiamxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxLiamxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxLiamxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxLiamxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxLiamxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxLiamxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxLiamxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxLiamxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxLiamxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxLiamxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Miring progress, keep it up OP looking good no homo.

smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yeah why not post your progress of the past 2 years every week.

phonedud787 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phonedud787 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phonedud787 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phonedud787 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phonedud787 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phonedud787 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    whats your routine like?

SVTKID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SVTKID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SVTKID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SVTKID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SVTKID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SVTKID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SVTKID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SVTKID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SVTKID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SVTKID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn dude good for you! I've been in it for 3 months, I'd love to see where I am after 1.5 years.

Originally Posted by smittywhey View Post
    Yeah why not post your progress of the past 2 years every week.
    u mad?

smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    u mad?

You ugly?
    Nice photoshop on your avatar, I haven't seen anyone else on this forum use it.

Originally Posted by smittywhey View Post
    You ugly?
    Nice photoshop on your avatar, I haven't seen anyone else on this forum use it.
    HAHAHA Me ugly? nope. You jelly? yes.

apac21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apac21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apac21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apac21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apac21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apac21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apac21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apac21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apac21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apac21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apac21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What does your cutting meal routine look like *******

gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000)
    Whatta boss!

edit: YOU'RE GREEEEEN
    540/400/620 @ 181
    Youtube: @gtslmfaoz

Originally Posted by apac21 View Post
    What does your cutting meal routine look like *******
    id tell you its cookies, cake, pizza brownies, soda, and deep fried butter every hour because im a *******.

but if anyone else asked me id say i eat small meals every 2-3 hours and eat: Chicken, turkey, steak every so often, greek yogurt, egg whites, 100% whole wheat bread, leafy green veggies,natty peanut butter, grapefruit juice, lots and lots of water, tuna, salmon, haddock...pretty much any fish. I eat clean 7 days a week but on the 7th day i allow myself one cheat meal...its usually some kind of sweet like cookies, pie or ice cream. I try to take in about 400 calories per meal.

Originally Posted by gtslmfao View Post
    Whatta boss!

edit: YOU'RE GREEEEEN
    haha yeaahhh budddyy! took awhile but i got there haha

whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow man inspiring stuff. I will be incredibly happy if i look as good as you after 1.5 years being only 4 months in

rep'd

id tell you its cookies, cake, pizza brownies, soda, and deep fried butter every hour because im a *******.

but if anyone else asked me id say i eat small meals every 2-3 hours and eat: Chicken, turkey, steak every so often, greek yogurt, egg whites, 100% whole wheat bread, leafy green veggies,natty peanut butter, grapefruit juice, lots and lots of water, tuna, salmon, haddock...pretty much any fish. I eat clean 7 days a week but on the 7th day i allow myself one cheat meal...its usually some kind of sweet like cookies, pie or ice cream. I try to take in about 400 calories per meal.
    haha i called you one cause I had to ask twice. So you cut at 4000 cals? Daym

NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDOTrus is not very helpful. (-500)
    Good progress, but i've post pic without photoshop editing.

Originally Posted by apac21 View Post
    haha i called you one cause I had to ask twice. So you cut at 4000 cals? Daym
    4000 cals? no I wake up around 9-10 in the morning. I got late classes and i usually dont work till noon on the days i dont have class. Im taking in around 2400 cals. I usually get 6 meals a day. My metabolism is pretty fast also.