Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Goal: Build More Muscle! Luvdogs's Avatar
    Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Week 6, PHAT, Back & Shoulders, Hypertrophy

WG Lat pull down
    3 w/u sets
    80# x 13,13,13,12

One Arm DB Rows
    55# x 13,13,12,12

Straight Arm Push Down at lat station
    40# x 10,10,10,10

HS Shoulder Press
    20# ea side x 18
    25# ea side x 15,15,15

Rope Face Pull
    100# x 16,12,12

Arnold DB Press
    17.5# x 16,14,12

DB Front Raise
    15# x 15,15

DB Laterals
    15# x 11
    12.5# x 10
    10# x 12

Shrugs on standing calf machine
    75# x 16,14,14

Bought a new food scale today! A Cuisinart. My old one kept acting like the Biggest Loser scale, changing numbers even though I just put new batteries in it! Can't have that. I rely too much on that thing! Probably had the old one for about 7 years, so I think it was time.

Bought beautiful filets at Whole Foods for Valentine's dinner tomorrow night. Having roasted brussel sprouts with it and a Runquist Zinfandel. I'm going to squeeze in 6oz for tomorrow.

Saturday is my husband's grandmother's 95th birthday! We're having a luncheon for her. Sadly, she isn't doing as well physically as she was. A little dementia setting in and she has some skin issues right now. She and Buddy are in the same boat!
    Julia

vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds like you have a lovely dinner planned for tonight. I hope your husband grandmother has a wonderful birthday.
    Girl i live by my food scale so i know what you mean...you can't trust measuring cups and spoons..

I wanted you to be the first to know that tomorrow i am getting a new chihuahua..I went by the shelter today. They had a posting yesterday about a chihuahua that was up for adoption. She was just what i was looking for..and i hope i was just what she was looking for too
    Daily Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172687201
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Food Journal
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh Vanessa!!!!!! I am so excited for both of you! Must have pictures and details about her.

I forgot to mention I went back to the gym after work and did 30 min of cardio yesterday.

Today was Legs, Hypertrophy

Super Squat Machine
    3 w/u sets
    190# x 12,12,12,12

Sled Leg Press
    240# x 13,12,12,13

Smith Machine Glute "push up" (on hands & knees, foot under bar)
    20# added to bar x 10,10,9,9
    -OMG! This was harder than I thought it would be (first time doing this). Great work for glutes and hams A guy doing DL's next to me actually commented on the exercise when I was done. Wanted to know how I knew about it and that it was a great compound exercise for glues/hams. I could not lie, I told him I saw it in Oxygen magazine

Quad Ext
    70# x 15,13,13

Seated Ham Curls
    70# x 22-straight toes
    70# x 15-pointed in toes
    70# x 18-pointed out toes

Seated Calf
    50# x 15,12,12

Hypers
    17.5# x 15,12

BW Neutral Grip Chins
    5 PR for me!

We sold an espresso machine to Robb Wolf today. He wrote the book The Paleo Solution and is also a strength & conditioning coach. Does a lot of cross fit and trains athletes. He moved to Reno about a year ago. Very nice guy. Brought us two autographed copies of his book (I already have it and read it).

Since I am finishing up this week with PHAT, I get two days off from the gym (except for some cardio on Sunday). It will be a nice three week break to do a 4 day split with Y3T.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
    Julia

Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Did you get to talk to Wolf at any length? How much fun is that!?
    ~TEAM AMAZON~ Sisterhood of Iron

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144133491
    MyFitnessPal Food Diary: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/perpetua3d

"Whether you think you can or you thing you can't, you're right!" - Henry Ford

Hi Red, we actually did get to talk with him and my hubs is going to have lunch with him week after next. Hubby wants to pick his brain about writing and Robb wants to talk to my hubby about finance stuff. He lives here in town.

Now for sad news: Buddy had a really bad day today and we talked with our vet this afternoon. If he is in the same condition tomorrow, we will be saying good bye to the Bud Man. He can't lift himself at all. We had to carry him out to potty and he just had enough strength to stand up and pee. His foot is very painful and he doesn't have the hips to support the rest of his body with out using both feet.

Also, my mom called today and my brother's dad (my ex step-dad) died (he was found in his home after about 2 weeks, yuk) and he lived here in Reno. So, they are coming up tomorrow as well. Sheesh! And we're having my husband's grandmother 95th birthday tomorrow! I may have to skip that depending on Buddy.

I did have a good workout today. I will be going to Weight Watchers in the morning, but I will be MIA the rest of the weekend most likely.
    Julia

RIP Buddy. He went very peacefully, for that I am grateful. And to be able to have him home was a blessing. My vet is a wonderful man with a great bedside manner. Buddy couldn't stand up anymore and it was very hard to see him that way. We will miss you Buddy. 6/5/98-2/16/13

Julia

vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Julia...
    I saw this on FB and came right here to see how you were... It must be a comfort in a way that he went peacefully in his home and not at the vet. I wish my vet could have come to the house that would have made it so much easier...
    Just know I am thinking of you..take care
    Daily Journal
    Food Journal
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Julia, I pinged my friends once I read your previous post. They've been sending Buddy, you and your hubby lots of prayers for peace.

(((((((Julia, Buddy, hubby)))))

Wife and Sammich Maker rickiecoombs's Avatar
    rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Oh, Julia... My heart breaks for you. Refreshed my browser absentmindedly while watching a movie, saw you posted, had to pause movie when I read your post to have a cry. I am so sorry. Thinking about you. Sending love and hugs and prayers to you and your family, including your other puppies who've lost their friend. <3
    My Journal - Large, But Not in Charge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128025573

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh no Julia, I'm so sorry to hear about Buddy I know he had the most wonderful life any dog could possibly have.

{{{{swooshie hugs}}}}
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

Originally Posted by vanessa40 View Post
    Julia...
    I saw this on FB and came right here to see how you were... It must be a comfort in a way that he went peacefully in his home and not at the vet. I wish my vet could have come to the house that would have made it so much easier...
    Just know I am thinking of you..take care
    Thank you Vanessa. I am happy he went at home, made it peaceful with no anxiety. First time I have ever been able to do it that way.
    I love your new avatar. Lilly is so adorable. Even though we still have four dogs at home, I feel this void, like we need to get another one! But, no, four is still plenty.

Originally Posted by Redfizz View Post
    Julia, I pinged my friends once I read your previous post. They've been sending Buddy, you and your hubby lots of prayers for peace.

(((((((Julia, Buddy, hubby)))))
    Thanks Red! We appreciate the prayers.

Originally Posted by rickiecoombs View Post
    Oh, Julia... My heart breaks for you. Refreshed my browser absentmindedly while watching a movie, saw you posted, had to pause movie when I read your post to have a cry. I am so sorry. Thinking about you. Sending love and hugs and prayers to you and your family, including your other puppies who've lost their friend. <3
    Thanks Rickie. I cry when I read about people and pets too! Even people I don't know! The dogs seem ok. No noticeable difference in their behavior but maybe because they still have other buddies. I just feel sorry for Abby: I don't have Buddy's fur to cut anymore, so she got a furcut today She looks like a CRX (Crossfire, pick your favorite flat rear ended car) now. I was brushing her and her fur back there is so fluffy and shedding. She probably going, "Hey, Buddy, get back here. Mom's cutting my beautiful fur!".

Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    Oh no Julia, I'm so sorry to hear about Buddy I know he had the most wonderful life any dog could possibly have.

{{{{swooshie hugs}}}}
    Thanks Swooshie. Buddy was a joy to have for nearly 6 years. Such a good boy. True Golden Retriever at heart.

I had two days of washing dog bedding, washing floors (hands & knees), cleaning carpet runners. I just felt like everything had to be clean since Buddy is gone. Fresh start. My house looks good Put the feet back on "Buddy's couch". I took them off two years ago to make it lower for him. Abby now eats out of the raised feeder where Buddy ate and she is not quite used to that yet. Still feels like someone is missing.

For my weigh in I had a great one: 129.6lbs! My goal was to getting into the 129.something and I did! I'll start three weeks of Y3T tomorrow.

My mom & "little" brother (almost 40) will be here all week dealing with his dads death. They did get a hotel room though Jim lived on the complete opposite end of town and they wanted to be closer to the house and needed two beds, we just have one spare and an air mattress. He has to be ID's with DNA from my brother since he was badly decomposed and had no teeth (can't use dentures)! His house could be on an episode of "The Hoarders". OMG, it is disgusting! I am so glad we have a living trust in place and people know where to find stuff. If you don't, get one. I'll be visiting journals tomorrow!

Again, thank you all for your support.
    Julia

13 weeks, 5 days out How did that happen???

Today was Y3T, 8-10 rep range week 1

Legs

BB Squat
    4 w/u sets
    115# x 8,8,8,8

Smith Machine Glute Raise
    20# total added to bar x 10,10,10

Machine Hack Squat
    180# x 7-can't get as deep as I want
    160# x 8,7,8

RDL
    185# x 8,7,7,6 - first time at this weight, whew!

Quad Ext
    120# x 11,9,9

Seated Ham Curls
    100# x 11,10,9

Donkey Calf
    320# x 10,10,10

BW Dips

And I threw in some Abs on the Cybex ab machine since it was empty on my way out.

I definitely miss Buddy's presence. When the dogs come in from going potty, I always count heads: uno, dos, tres, quatro, ???? uh, that's it now! Why I count in Spanish, I don't know The vet brought this small square pottery pad in a nice little case that they made his paw print for me. It's almost dry now and then you put a picture on the other side (the cover). Nice remembrance of him and I'll put his dog tag in there too.
    Julia

Hi Julia,
    Just wanted to check on you and see how things were going. I know this is a hard time. You know i did the same thing after Muffin passed. I washed everything. I had to stop myself from throwing away all of her things because i was so heartbroken. I did keep one of her sweaters. I took all the food,treats and extra bones put them in a bag and Steve took them to the shelter.

You take care and know i am thinking of you
    Daily Journal
    Food Journal
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

(((((Julia & Vanessa)))))

I can only believe they're still with you. Those were two of the happiest pups I have seen in a long while.

Hi Julia,
    Just wanted to check on you and see how things were going. I know this is a hard time. You know i did the same thing after Muffin passed. I washed everything. I had to stop myself from throwing away all of her things because i was so heartbroken. I did keep one of her sweaters. I took all the food,treats and extra bones put them in a bag and Steve took them to the shelter.

You take care and know i am thinking of you
    Thanks Vanessa. I kind of felt guilty at first like I was trying to get rid of him. I wasn't. Just needed to wash away the heartache. I used to do that after breaking up with boyfriend #whatever! I'd do a deep cleaning of everything. I miss Buddy, but I don't miss seeing him struggle walking or just trying to stand up.

(((((Julia & Vanessa)))))

I can only believe they're still with you. Those were two of the happiest pups I have seen in a long while.
    Thanks Red. I love your new avi! That's one of the happiest pups too

I did my chest & triceps training on Tuesday and today I did 30 minutes of cardio and abs.

Having to take time out of the work day to help my brother go through his father's things has left me no time to play at work My mom and brother are going home tomorrow and just my brother and a friend of his are coming back on Saturday to load up all the valuables and personal items he wants to keep. Still no death certificate and because of that, no release of the body. We are going over there too because my brother is giving us his dad's nearly new LG front loading washer and steam dryer! They are a dark blue. Our washer & dryer are very old so this will be nice. I may have to repaint the laundry room!!

Cals have been right at 1550 this week.
    Julia

Today's training:

WG lat pull down
    90# x 9
    80# x 11,11,11

Rack Pulls
    165# x 15
    185# x 14
    195# x 12
    205# x 10,10
    happy with all this. Haven't done these in a long time

Med Grip cable rows
    110# x 8
    100# x 10,10,9

Assisted Pull ups
    80# x 6
    90# x 7,7-hold at the top on last rep of each set until failure

Straight BB Curl
    55# x 6
    45# x 9,8,8

Machine Preacher Curl
    40# x 9,8
    35# x 10,9

So glad this week is winding down. Getting caught up at work and looking forward to a low key weekend. Just need to move that washer & dryer and plan on staying home Saturday night and hopefully Sunday too. We could be having dinner with MIL & Gramma, but that would be ok. SIL is in Australia! She's judging a horse show there, so not in the big cities but they are still having a blast. Our step-mother went with her.
    Julia

Yeah, it's Friday When I worked part-time, the weekend didn't mean so much. Now, I am so happy every Friday!

Today's training:

HS Shoulder Press
    20#ea side x 17
    30#ea side x 14,14,14

Left side only: 20# x 10,10,10

Db Lateral Raise
    15# x 12,11,11,11

Bent Over Raise
    15# x 12,12,12

BB UR Row
    35# x 15,12,13,13

Straight Bar face pulls
    90# x 15,15

BB Shrugs
    95# x 16
    115# x 14,12

Reverse Pec Dec
    60# x 12,9,9

DB Laterals
    17.5# x 8, 15# x 8, 12.5# x 8, 10# x 10

BW Neutral Grip Chins
    5 - PR!

Feeling good about weigh-in tomorrow. Was 129lb today. Hoping to break into the 128's. Am also taking progress pics in the morning. Poor hubs has to get out of bed to take them. I wish we could set something up on a tripod or something so he wouldn't have to. He's a trooper though. Have to take them before Weight Watchers, so at 7:00am.

I've been researching different tanning products and I think I'm going with Liquid Sun Rayz. Maybe Dream Tan.

Macros for today:
    Cals: 1545
    Fat: 39
    Carbs: 107
    Protein: 165

I've been doing good on the deficit. Get hungry here & there, but really not bad. When I first started lowering the cals it seemed worse. Guess I'm used to it now. I do allow one small splurge on the weekend as long as I'm losing at the pace I want to and so far I am. Still just doing cardio 2 times a week too!
    Julia

128lbs!! Was very happy with that. Took progress pics (in bodyspace). Posing was better last time I found some bottoms and a top that are more like competition shape to have a better idea of where I'm at. Definitely have more fat to lose!

Also took measurements:

Chest: 35.5" - down 1/2"
    Waist: 27.5" - down 1/2"
    Hips: 35.5" - down 1 1/2"
    Thigh: 21.25" - down 1/4"
    Calf: 13.5: - same

It's quite chilly here, even had some dusting of snow this morning and some flurries this afternoon. My brother is here to get the nicer furniture and other things from his dad's house so we went over and helped him and his friend load the U-Haul. That house is SO filthy it's beyond disgusting. All our clothes are in the washing machine. And, I decided not to take the washer and dryer. My brother can put those on Craigslist and get $800-$1,000 for the set. He could use the money to off set the expense he's going through doing all of this.

We're just staying in tonight. I bought Halibut for dinner. I'm going to nut crust hubby's and cook in coconut oil and have sautéed spinach with some bacon crumble on top and some nice wine.
    Julia

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Julia! You're really progressing so well with your comp prep! I'll have to head over to your BodySpace to look at your progress pics. Why don't you post them up here too?

Your dinner sounds yummerz ... man I miss bacon

Have a great weekend!
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Progress pic are awesome!!!! Your waist is so tiny and your quads look so buff

Thanks Swoosh! Legs feel the fattest, but I guess that's typical for women. I'm also entered in the 12 week challenge here on BB.com so at the end of that (6 weeks out from comp), I'm going to get a spray tan for the final pictures. Then I'll really have a better look at how I'm doing. Being so pale skinned is not kind to the eyes! Plus, I will have my comp suit by then as well.
    Julia

Leg Day:

BB Squat
    3 w/u sets
    95# x 14,14,12,12

Glute Isolator
    70# x 12,12
    60# x 13,13

Cable Kick Backs
    50# x 20
    55# x 15
    60# x 13

Machine Hack Squat
    70# x 12,12,12
    50# x 13
    below parallel

Lying Leg Curl, plate loaded type
    15# x 15,13,12

Quad Ext
    60# x 18
    70# x 13,13-toes out

Seated Calf
    50# x 16,15-hold at top

BW Dips
    11- New PR!

What a busy day! Lots of orders, deliveries, just "stuff" to handle. Bills to pay. Thank God for the crock pot! I put a bottom round roast in this morning with stout beer & beef broth. Roasted brussel sprouts, cauliflower, and mushrooms when I got home. It was so good, but maybe everything is good right now. Plus, TOM showed up today as well. Now I'm sipping Mighty Leaf Green tropical tea with lemon and will be having "prime time" with the pups soon.

I'll put Bruizer on my lap and that's how we roll
    Julia

What a lovely picture it melts my heart. I hope you had a nice relaxing evening with your babies
    Your pictures looked great i am impressed. Maybe one day i will get my mojo back..
    Daily Journal
    Food Journal
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    Progress pic are awesome!!!! Your waist is so tiny and your quads look so buff
    Needless to say, I had to run over there, too! Holy schnikies, you look great!!! Love the heels, too!

TOM came to visit!? Jerk. You may get a kick out of this scene from the IT Crowd. He was trying to calm Jen down as her "Aunt Irma" was visiting and she was suffering from PMT...as you can see.

Aw, I love the puppies!

Wife and Sammich Maker rickiecoombs's Avatar
    rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hi Julia!

Your progress pics are AWESOME. Holy cow! Huge changes in such a short period of time!

The Crockpot is SUCH a life-saver. Ohmygoodness.

Love the picture you posted of the puppies. Between you, Red, and DM, I can always count on adorable puppy pictures. Makes me happy.

Hope you have a great Hump Day tomorrow! Halfway to the weekend!
    My Journal - Large, But Not in Charge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128025573

What a lovely picture it melts my heart. I hope you had a nice relaxing evening with your babies
    Your pictures looked great i am impressed. Maybe one day i will get my mojo back..
    I love my two hours each night with the pups. Bruizer is such a good lap warmer. Sending mojo vibes your way ((((mojo)))))

Needless to say, I had to run over there, too! Holy schnikies, you look great!!! Love the heels, too!

TOM came to visit!? Jerk. You may get a kick out of this scene from the IT Crowd. He was trying to calm Jen down as her "Aunt Irma" was visiting and she was suffering from PMT...as you can see.

Aw, I love the puppies!
    Thanks Red! That is funny. I keep thinking it will end soon, not yet though. My mom had a hysterectomy, so don't know when she would have went through menopause.

Originally Posted by rickiecoombs View Post
    Hi Julia!

Your progress pics are AWESOME. Holy cow! Huge changes in such a short period of time!

The Crockpot is SUCH a life-saver. Ohmygoodness.

Love the picture you posted of the puppies. Between you, Red, and DM, I can always count on adorable puppy pictures. Makes me happy.

Hope you have a great Hump Day tomorrow! Halfway to the weekend!
    Thanks Rickie! I am starting to see differences now. It will only get better from here on! Pup pics make me happy too!

Bought my suit today!! I got a used suit on DivaExchange. It's navy blue velvet with just the right amount of bling. I don't like a ton because I think it distracts from the physique (at least at my level, which is beginner). Probably won't get here until next week. Also printed out INBA membership form & contest entry form. Will get those in the mail later this week.

Today's training:
    Chest & Biceps
    Seated cable press
    3 w/u sets
    25#ea side x 18
    30#ea side x 13,13,12-what a dif 5# makes

Cybex Incline Press
    70# x 13,12
    65# x 13,13

Seated cable fly
    25#ea side x 14,14,14,14

Straight BB curl
    35# x 17,16,14,14-wow!

High cable dbl bicep
    25#ea side x 15,15
    30# ea side x 11,11

Then I did some specific left arm only shoulder & tricep work since it lags behind my right side slightly.

Warehouse workout: unload 16 cases of Monin syrups (40#ea) and stack on racking, 4 cases of cups, 6 cases of fruit smoothies mix, and 2 cases on chocolate sauce At least I got warm!

I also made a nice gift basket for my veterinary office for all the wonderful care of Buddy and during his passing. They are so great.

Macros for today:
    Cals: 1519 (a little lower because yesterday went about the same over)
    Fat: 32
    Carbs: 129
    Fiber: 21
    Protein: 157

This weeks weight goal is 127.4 or better (my scale goes in increments of .2)
    Julia

I love how you went light on the bling, because it would distract from how hawt you are. 99.9% of women [yours truly included] try to go the opposite way. lol

Awww, that's so sweet about your gift basket. (((((Julia))))
    Last edited by Redfizz; 02-27-2013 at 11:43 AM.

Yippy! VIP GOLD Ticket to the 2013 Olympia is mine! Pricey little bugger it is too Oh well, I had such a great time last year, this will top it for sure!

Did 20 min of intervals on the step mill this morning and abs and.....6 neutral grip chins!

I took Bruizer & Genie for a walk yesterday after work and hubby went today so we took Abby too. They were so excited to go! We're trying to get Bruizer & Genie's nails to trim down via walking. Bruizer has to be drugged to trim his and we tried it ourselves this last weekend. If there was a picture of a dog as Linda Blair in the Exorcist, it would be Bruizer! He will bite and I don't trust him (we even had a towel over his face). Last time he had to be fully sedated and it cost too much. So, we're going to walk him until his nails are short He pulls like a sled dog so it shouldn't take too long.
    Julia

Poor Bruizer. Muffin hated having her nails done too. It was a nightmare. Do you have a step mill at your house? I was thinking of getting one.
    WTG on the tickets. I know you will have a blast
    Daily Journal
    Food Journal
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

No step mill at the house (gym). We do have a treadmill though. My tolerance level for it is about 2 miles. Just a boredom thing. I have more things to look at at the gym. At home we have a small TV on the wall and the gold fish are in that room Those two are twelve years old!! I keep wondering when they will pass on...

Today was Back & Triceps, 12-16 rep range

WG Lat Pull down
    3 w/u sets
    70# x 15,15,15,12

Bent Over BB Rows
    65# x 14,14,12,12-really focused on squeezing the blades together

HS Single Arm Rows
    Neutral grip-50# x 16,15
    Over Hand grip-50# x 16,16

Assisted Pull Ups
    110# x 14
    100# x 10,10,10-hold at top on last rep of each set until quiver

Lying BB Ext
    45# x 14,12,9,9

Rope Tricep pushdown
    40# x 12
    35# x 8->drop to 30# x 6
    30# x 15

Rope press down left arm only
    15# x 9,9,9

Today's macros:
    Cals: 1514
    Fat: 34
    Carbs: 119
    Fiber: 18
    Protein: 163

So glad tomorrow is Friday. And we are going to be about 60 degrees Saturday is a massage for me and Beethoven goes to the groomer for his spring fur-do! I love his fur short, he looks so cute. PetsMart is right next to Ulta so I'm going to go in there and ask about "stage" make-up for the competition. They have everything!

Arm shot: I guess I could have smiled...
    Last edited by Luvdogs; 02-28-2013 at 01:14 PM.
    Julia