Trackg1rl25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trackg1rl25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trackg1rl25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trackg1rl25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Brandy 2013 journal

So I've been at it a month for trying to lose weight. I eventually want to compete in figure. I can't afford a trainer at this moment but I know it would be a lot less trial and error if I had one. I'm 5'11" and currently 203.2lbs and have lost 2 inches. I want to do figure competitions so bad, but I would really just like to take the guess work out of nutrition and exercise. But I guess this is what I have to do for now. I am a former division 1 athlete in track and field and I just want another competitive edge and to be in the best shape of my life. I thought that figure competitions would give me a chance to be competitive again.

Here are some of my stats as of 4/24
    Height:5'11"
    Current weight: 203.2
    % body fat: 40
    Muscle mass: 114.8lbs
    BMR: 1728

You all must be thinking that my body fat is terrible. I thought I was really leaner than that, at the most I thought 30. I was very surprised at that too. But I need to cut body fat. On march 22 2013 I weight 216lbs and today as of today I weigh 203lbs April 24, 2013. A 13lb loss is really great for me especially in a months time. I use to do these crash diets like the lemonade cleanse to try to drop weight fast. But now I'm on the right track kinda. Can anyone help me try to get my body fat percentage down losing muscle. I feel like an obese person when I'm really not. Been an athlete all my life but the body fat% is really haunting me

Trackg1rl25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trackg1rl25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trackg1rl25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trackg1rl25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So I went to a fitness competition that my friend was competing in and she hooked me up with a bomb trainer in the area. I finally have a trainer and the price is great. So I'm gunna compete sometime in the near future. I'm currently 201, which is a weight loss. I'm excited for this transformation but scared at the same time. The first day of training I almost died. I thought I was pushing myself in the gym by myself, but clearly I am not because she hit me with the light weight high reps and almost died. But I am excited and I guess now that I am officially getting into the fitness world I have the tools for success

Down from 204.7 to 200.6 in about two weeks. I'm still motivated, but trying to do an hour of cardio a day, really sucks, but I'm going to stick with it. I know in time I will get used to running for such a long amount of time and the benefits out weigh my whining and fatigue right now.

So for the past couple days I been feeling like my weight loss hadn't been going well, and figured that I would never be in a figure competition at the rate that I'm going. I figured that the new coach I had was making me do too much cardio, that my lifting was off, or my nutrition was off, even though I have been eating clean(trying to anyway) without any cheat days on the weekends and no red meats for 60 days. But today I went to my coach for training, I was weighed, and I had went from 200.6 lbs on friday to 196lbs on tuesday(5/14/13). My trainer noticed that my legs are coming through really well, and my abs are getting slight definition in them, which is great. Now I feel even more motivated than ever to stick to the lifestyle change, stick to the hard workouts with my coach, and stick to my cardio regiment even though I hate hate hate HATE cardio with a passion. Intervals, long runs, jogging, I hate it all. Only thing that gets me through cardio is the stairmill and RuPaul's song "Peanut butter". yup! I see my dreams becoming reality. from 216 to 196 in less than 1.5 months. I have 30 to 40 more pounds to lose. LETS GET IT!!

I had a subway sandwich over the weekend. A footlong turkey sub. Yeah yeah, I'm not suppose to be eating carbs like that, but with all the busy stuff going on this weekend I was starving and hummus and veggies, fruits, and shakes were just not cutting it. But I also went to a baby shower without eating any cake, cookies, or candy. But I felt good today(Sunday) because I made up for it in cardio. Ran for an hour. 1/2 HIIT 1/2 straight running. Pretty good and I wasn't even that tired surprisingly. I even cranked my incline up to 7.0 during HIIT. I am seeing progress, I feel like my abs are right there are they are trying to come out, my legs are starting to be on point. As I run I just notice the definition in them more and more. I'm completly almost rid of my back fat, which I named Harrold as a freshmen in college because it was an area that never went away for me. But now, harrold is almost completely gone. I give it another two weeks and you won't be able to tell me nothing!!!! *puts sunglasses on*. I feel like I can finally see my dream becoming a reality. If I could drop another 4lbs this week that would b great. I gotta bust my ass today and tomorrow though. If I drop these next 4lbs I'll be 2 lbs away from being 190.The lower I get, the more muscle definition I see. I have a pair of sweat pants that I wear around the house and I have to roll these pants up now, when before the fit perfectly. But I am afraid to wear jeans right now just because I'm afraid I won't fit them. When I finally do try on my jeans I want them to b slightly saggy. I think then I will feel more accomplished and motivated to keep going. I think when I finally get down to 170 I'll try on my jeans. That will be the smallest I've been since freshman year of college when I first started to gain weight. I need to be down to 155 for competition, I'm 5'11". Last time I was 155 I was a junior in high school. The more weight I lose the more I'm excited fr this journey. I can't deny that I am anxious to really get into figure competition prep, but hey Rome wasn't built in a day. You can't rush perfection. I'm just so inspired by many women who I see on instagram who share their figure journeys. I just hope my body can look half as good as theirs. But I know I'm a competitive person, so when I finally do get on the stage to compete I compete to win. I don't expect anything but excellence. That's why I really haven't given myself a timeline to get into a competition yet because I really want my muscle and body to look amazing. I see a lot of girls in the competitions who look like they just got stick skinny and didn't work out. So I'm really not trying to look like that at all. Anyways until next time..not like anybody reads my journal anyway. smdh.

ooh its been awhile since I wrote in this thing, but hey! I'm 179 now! YAY for me. 19lbs to being 160! I'm very excited cuz now that I go back and look at my goals I'm like, WOW! I was excited about being 190! now, I'm excited about being 170! This is amazing. I haven't been around 170ish since my sophomore year of college! Once I get down to about 160, I'll start some contest prep with my new trainer once I move to MD. I hear that he is a great trainer and really no nonsense. Thats exactly what I need cuz my trainer now in VA is exactly like that. I'm ready for the next chapter of my transformation to come. I'm just not sure how contest prepping and eating bland chicken everyday will go.