hoosiers99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Stopping Creatine

Just wondering... when I stop taking creatine will I look more cut then I already am? I know it depends of if I'm bloating or not, but I'm not sure if I am or not because I've been consistently losing weight. Though the only place I haven't lost fat from seems to be bottom of my stomach/fat on sides. I have expierenced a great gain in muscle mass though, but I'm more concerned with looking more cut then having more bulk.

Might be contradicting myself a little but jw

qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Im in the exact same boat as you. I just stopped creatine and switched to Dynamize elite to cut out all the excess fats in the Muscle Milk I love so much.

Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah you will drop water weight.

I stopped creatine last year and took meaurments. I lost 4 " around my lats/pecs, 3" around my delts and .5" on my arms all within 4 weeks. I was like fuuk that and got back on it. Creatine def gives me a thinker look which I enjoy.

I guess it depends on the physique you desire.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by qksc2 View Post
    Im in the exact same boat as you. I just stopped creatine and switched to Dynamize elite to cut out all the excess fats in the Muscle Milk I love so much.
    And even if you look leaner, you will NEVER know whether it is because of the creatine "bloat" or because you created more of a calorie deficit (less calories being ingested when you switched from Muscle Milk to Dynamize elite).

RLDenton32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RLDenton32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RLDenton32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RLDenton32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RLDenton32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RLDenton32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RLDenton32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RLDenton32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RLDenton32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RLDenton32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RLDenton32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hoosiers99 View Post
    Just wondering... when I stop taking creatine will I look more cut then I already am? I know it depends of if I'm bloating or not, but I'm not sure if I am or not because I've been consistently losing weight. Though the only place I haven't lost fat from seems to be bottom of my stomach/fat on sides. I have expierenced a great gain in muscle mass though, but I'm more concerned with looking more cut then having more bulk.

When you cut out creatine generally you lose a good amount of the water weight retained in the muscle as well as in the stomache area.

The first thing is what form of creatine you are taking dictates how much water you will hold. Creatine HCI's retain less water than bulk Creatine Monohydrates because the monohydrates need the extra water molecules to be shuttled through the blood.

If you are looking for a great product to help recomp your physique and cut up at the same time I recommend Erase or the step up Erase Pro by PES. I started taking this stuff(Erase Pro) a while bulking and noticed that my stomache started to tighten up extremely fast. The definition in my abs became more visual without doing cardio over 15 minutes a week.
    Erase Pro is an Anti-Aromatase/Anti-Estrogen. When you cut down estrogen you tend to actually harden and dense the muscle. It also has a site inhibitor to stop conversion at the site and it helps increase testosterone.
    This stuff literally made a huge difference!

Professional Supplements PSbreaux's Avatar
    PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000)
    It also depends on they type of creatine you are using. If you are using a creatine monohydrate, or similar version like kre-alklyn (creatine mono+buffer powder) you will have extra water retention and not the lean hard look, it sounds like you are going for. their are forms of creatine that allow you to "have your cake and eat it too" like, creatine hcl, provide same strength and lean mass (at a lower required dose), and without the extra bloat from water retention. its a lil pricier, but you get what you pay for.
    Why do you think so many companies fill their product up with creatine mono? ... its not because it is a superior ingredient, ITS CHEAP!!! and most ppl dont know any better.
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100001547576812

Rest In Peace Art Atwood. I miss you and will carry on your strong legacy!
    MFKB

My guardian angle is bigger than yours...

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hoosiers99 View Post

You might look less cut since you lose that little creatine fullness which is intra-cellular, not a bloat.

It takes up to 6 week for creatine to fully washout of your body so dont expect anything immediate.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Personally I think creatine bloat/water retention is overated.
    If your drinking lots of water(1-2g /day).

I'm currently taking creatine mono and did not notice any "bloat"
    Carbs on the other hand is a different story after my keto diet lol

Lucia7777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lucia7777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lucia7777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lucia7777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lucia7777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lucia7777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lucia7777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lucia7777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lucia7777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lucia7777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lucia7777 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Jw if anyone knows any females who have used ERASE to increase muscle while not adding extra weight to mid section? i want to keep my abs while adding some muscle mas to my thighs and arms,,not much just a tad, i already have a healthy and active lifestyle which i am hoping will benefit if i chose to try creatine for 30 days as a test result to see how it works for my body type & goals. Con: have read lots of people experience water gain in mid section and it stays on once they stop using creatine.. thanks in advance for any tips.
    Ana"Lucia"