cameronwillisa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameronwillisa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameronwillisa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameronwillisa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameronwillisa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameronwillisa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameronwillisa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameronwillisa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameronwillisa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameronwillisa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameronwillisa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Olympic shoes for powerlifting

Figured you guys would know the most about oly shoes. I want to get some oly shoes to do squats and cleans in and wanted to know what shoe you would recommend. I have a little wider than shoulder width stance and I want a wooden heel. Thanks
    Powerlifting accomplishments

In competition:Squat 413 single ply ,bench 303 raw ,deadlift 418 raw

All lifts raw

youtube/CamWillisA

***Misc Strength Crew***

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    whats your price range? i've got Risto sports shoes, and they are SOLID, but they'll run you ~120-140 plus shipping. def recommended though
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Adidas powerlift trainers, $90 and good starter shoe.
    "There is no reason to be alive if you cannot do deadlift!" - J.P.S.

Moist.

Taking a break from here because life is more important, see you *******s in 6 months. Srs.

cameronwillisa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameronwillisa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameronwillisa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameronwillisa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameronwillisa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameronwillisa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameronwillisa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameronwillisa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameronwillisa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameronwillisa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameronwillisa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    whats your price range? i've got Risto sports shoes, and they are SOLID, but they'll run you ~120-140 plus shipping. def recommended though
    I was actually looking at the risto white thunder shoes

All lifts raw

youtube/CamWillisA

***Misc Strength Crew***

ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I also power lift and just started only lifting. I have the Nike romalao and the reebok oly crosstraners.

The romalaos are by far a better Shoe for only oly lifting but very stiff for all power lifting. Good for squats and dead lift.

The reebok oly sneakers are the best all around for both. The reason I day this is because the front part of the shoe is very forgiving and perfect for bench pressing as well as every other lift, I don't want to have to take my shoes off between exercises.

I now use the reebok strictly for powerlifting days and the Nike for oly days.

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ChrisJones999 View Post
    I also power lift and just started only lifting. I have the Nike romalao and the reebok oly crosstraners.

The romalaos are by far a better Shoe for only oly lifting but very stiff for all power lifting. Good for squats and dead lift.

The reebok oly sneakers are the best all around for both. The reason I day this is because the front part of the shoe is very forgiving and perfect for bench pressing as well as every other lift, I don't want to have to take my shoes off between exercises.

I now use the reebok strictly for powerlifting days and the Nike for oly days.
    What is bad about stiffness for powerlifting shoes?
    771/645/622 Single Ply

Originally Posted by Torrtrefireto View Post
    I know why I wouldn't want stiff toes is because I bench on my toes

All lifts raw

youtube/CamWillisA

***Misc Strength Crew***

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cameronwillisa View Post
    I know why I wouldn't want stiff toes is because I bench on my toes
    Oh, sorry, I forgot that was legal some places. I've never seen anyone do that in any oly shoes. Romaleos have a fairly high heel which makes them awesome for benching on your heels and still having an arch
    771/645/622 Single Ply

WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh, sorry, I forgot that was legal some places. I've never seen anyone do that in any oly shoes. Romaleos have a fairly high heel which makes them awesome for benching on your heels and still having an arch
    Yeah, I have not benched in ages, but I am pretty sure that I would prefer benching in my oly shoes now. I will try it out when I get the urge to see how much bench has done without benching for 6+ months (I have my hypothesis, lol)
    Bryan

Captain of the Comeback Train

Comeback Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159651791

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/STRONGMANbarry/videos

Well not being able to bench in them isn't it a problem it would have just been convenient

All lifts raw

youtube/CamWillisA

***Misc Strength Crew***

ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I bench with a high arc and on my toes. If I would change this then I would solely use the romalaos.

Another side note I can jump rope and box jump with the reebok but not Nike

themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey there man, im in same situation as you. Wanted Oly shoes for my squats. I DL in converse.

Get a pair of Oly's for your squats, and just have another pair of shoes for bench. But most oly shoes now have a relatively flexible front sole. Its the heel area that is very stiff.
    Work in progress.