traindude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) traindude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) traindude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) traindude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) traindude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) traindude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) traindude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) traindude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

what is off season?

hi,guys.i am new to bodybuilding,so what is off season?and why we need it?

BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    When bodybuilders who compete in competitions aren't cutting/preparing for competition. Same as the off-season in any other sport in respect to the training you have to do (more or less).
    Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168292533&p=1378041213#post1378041213
    ---
    ☢☢☢☢ Tall Guy Crew ☢☢☢☢
    ☆☆☆MISC INK CREW☆☆☆

badamss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badamss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badamss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badamss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badamss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badamss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badamss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badamss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badamss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badamss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badamss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Depends on your sport really

e.g i play rugby my season is in winter, my off-season is the summer.

In the off-season I can tottaly focus on goals for next season (get trimmer/bigger)
    number 8 - Rugby Union
    Wanaa Be A Tank
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆