LiftLrg will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftLrg will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftLrg will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftLrg will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftLrg will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftLrg will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftLrg will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftLrg will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftLrg will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftLrg will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftLrg will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question for NASM certificate holders

Hey all,

I just got certified with NASM not too long ago and I was wondering if I was supposed to be mailed some sort of certificate/card/letter ... ANYTHING

It seems like I payed all this money and have nothing physical in my possesion to prove to people that I am in fact certified...

Anyways, just wanted to hear from you guys first before I contact NASM.

Thanks!
    RIP Zyzz brah

I rep back with the force of 100000000 suns

...or whatever reps I have

FitnessPro27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should be able to go on to the NASM e learning center and print a temporary certificate and they should be sending your official one in the mail. But you should contact them to see if it's on it's way yet

runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50) runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50) runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50) runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50) runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50) runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50) runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50) runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50) runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50) runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50) runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LiftLrg View Post
    Hey all,

I just got certified with NASM not too long ago and I was wondering if I was supposed to be mailed some sort of certificate/card/letter ... ANYTHING

It seems like I payed all this money and have nothing physical in my possesion to prove to people that I am in fact certified...

Anyways, just wanted to hear from you guys first before I contact NASM.

Thanks!
    you should be getting an official cert, in the mail...it took awhile for mine.
    I want muscle...

This is maturity: To be able to stick with a job until it's finished; to do one's duty without being supervised; to be able to carry money without spending it; and to be able to bear an injustice without wanting to get even.

LiftLrg will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftLrg will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftLrg will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftLrg will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftLrg will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftLrg will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftLrg will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftLrg will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftLrg will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftLrg will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftLrg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the replies. I did contact them about the issue and all they said was that I should receive a certificate 2-3 weeks after I passed the test ... its been over two months now
    RIP Zyzz brah

I rep back with the force of 100000000 suns

...or whatever reps I have