Thread: Advice?

afcaligirl1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) afcaligirl1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Advice?

So i have a broken foot and its been about 3 months since i have been able to do and real exercise, i have surgery for a bone graph on the 4th so it will still be a few months before i can get back out there. My issue is that although i have a decent diet to where i was able to keep myself from gaining weight, but i would like to try to loose some more to reach my goal weight since i have a PT test in a few weeks(all they will be doing is a waist measurement). are there any supplements i can take to help drop my weight just a bit more, that i can continue taking when i am back on my feet and running?

& i have purchased oxy elite pro and hydroxycut elite, they helped me loose over 40 lbs before i joined the military. just looking for additional advice or changes/additions i can make, as soon as i have a full pt test i would like to get a 100 on my pt test