Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Yohimbine and stubborn fat

Ive read the reviews ad nauseum on bb.com and other sites, but does the stuff REALLY work? I also find the data to be skewed based on the fact that if you are already in a deficit, then you will lose fat. My whole body is relatively lean except the damn love handles. I have to lose a solid 8 more pounds just to get them back down to a reasonable level again...feels like im cutting just for love handles than anything else.
    Feels like i have to get to a stupidly low bf level just to make them go away.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Last year I gave a couple of bottles of yohimbine-HCL a shot. While I did get a little leaner than I ever have as a post-college adult, it's hard to say whether or not any of it was due to the yohimbine. I was at a reasonable deficit and doing 30-45 minutes of combined interval and steady-state cardio after dosage ~3X/week. Fasted. Pretty damn low-carb over all. So I have no clue.

In any case, it didn't work so magically well that I am going to use it this year. After I drop a couple lbs I am going to do the same SFP stuff, without the yohimbine/caffeine/L-tyrosine and see how that goes. It's not that the yohimbine was expensive, but I get all hyped up enough after intense interval work, and combined with the stims I was often wired well into what should have been sleepy time. I can't find myself sticking to a morning routine (which would solve that problem).

What it amounts to though is that most guys will have to get leaner in some areas than they ever thought they could/would/ever wanted to before that last bit in the lower abs and back-fat goes, yohimbine or no.

Brandtw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandtw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandtw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandtw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandtw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandtw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandtw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandtw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandtw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandtw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandtw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think its different for different ppl. My brother and his friend once took some before a pretty tough wrestling practice and they said it made them feel really weird and they both ended up having to sit out during the entire practice. So i myself would stay away from it. But im the same way. My love handles r always the last thing to go. I need to be around 6-8% body fat for them to go away. I found that doing a lot of core work which involves rotation really helps in that area
    Wrestling isnt just a sport. Its a way of life.

kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50)