randymoss675 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) randymoss675 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) randymoss675 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) randymoss675 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) randymoss675 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Testosterone Booster?

I'm curious on whether or not a testosterone supplement is right for me.

I've done my research and I'm interested to hear some other people's opinions. Here are a couple important things about me:

I'm not a very masculine person. I'm an ectomorph with a very slender build; I have tiny shoulders and small arms, essentially no legs, I can't grow any facial hair, my neck is small, etc. Basically, I look like a damn taco (no matter how hard I lift or how much weight I can lift).

My problem, however, is not with my diet or my lifting. I've put on a ton of weight in my chest, legs, and back but I can't seem to put ANY size on my "manly" areas -- like my shoulders, neck, and arms -- no matter how well I target them or how much food I eat (I've had a personal trainer in the past as well).

I'm not sure testosterone is my problem because usually people with lack of testosterone don't get good workouts in, they aren't assertive, they don't get pissed off easily, they don't call people out on bullsh*t, etc. I get pissed off REAL easily. For example, last weekend I was drinking and my friend pushed me into the wall; in response, I punched a hole through the wall and called him a "f*cking f*ggot".

Another example: a few weeks ago, I couldn't get my online homework done because the "answers" were wrong and it took me a matter of 7 hours to get just 3 problems done when I had 20 due by the end of the night. Finally, I got so pissed off that I literally snapped my laptop in half and threw the pieces against the wall (I know, I'm a f*cking idiot, you don't have to tell me).

Anyways, moral of the story is that I don't show signs of someone who lacks testosterone in a lot ways, but in other aspects I feel very un-manly, specifically in the physical aspects. Plus, I'm just 20 years old, so my testosterone levels SHOULD be really high.

So, what do people think about testosterone boosters? Would they be a good idea for someone like me? Would they help me to look more "manly" (with the right workouts and diet, of course)? Would they have any consequences on my health that may make them not worth it? Is there another supplement/way to work on these problem areas?

Thanks for your time and help!
    Last edited by randymoss675; 04-02-2012 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Spelling and grammar errors, OCD kicking in

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    see a doctor.

RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you're really concerned about possible low testosterone you should go to your doctor and get tested. Self medication isn't the key to something like that.

MFerJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MFerJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MFerJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MFerJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MFerJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MFerJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MFerJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MFerJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MFerJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MFerJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MFerJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds like a mental thing more than it does a testosterone problem. Sched an appointment with the doc to get your test levels checked.

randymoss675 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) randymoss675 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) randymoss675 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) randymoss675 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) randymoss675 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    So I should just see a doc and get my T levels tested? Alright. Thanks fellas

taw124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taw124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taw124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taw124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taw124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taw124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taw124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taw124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taw124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taw124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by randymoss675 View Post
    I'm curious on whether or not a testosterone supplement is right for me.

I've done my research and I'm interested to hear some other people's opinions. Here are a couple important things about me:

I'm not a very masculine person. I'm an ectomorph with a very slender build; I have tiny shoulders and small arms, essentially no legs, I can't grow any facial hair, my neck is small, etc. Basically, I look like a damn taco (no matter how hard I lift or how much weight I can lift).

My problem, however, is not with my diet or my lifting. I've put on a ton of weight in my chest, legs, and back but I can't seem to put ANY size on my "manly" areas -- like my shoulders, neck, and arms -- no matter how well I target them or how much food I eat (I've had a personal trainer in the past as well).

I'm not sure testosterone is my problem because usually people with lack of testosterone don't get good workouts in, they aren't assertive, they don't get pissed off easily, they don't call people out on bullsh*t, etc. I get pissed off REAL easily. For example, last weekend I was drinking and my friend pushed me into the wall; in response, I punched a hole through the wall and called him a "f*cking f*ggot".

Another example: a few weeks ago, I couldn't get my online homework done because the "answers" were wrong and it took me a matter of 7 hours to get just 3 problems done when I had 20 due by the end of the night. Finally, I got so pissed off that I literally snapped my laptop in half and threw the pieces against the wall (I know, I'm a f*cking idiot, you don't have to tell me).

Anyways, moral of the story is that I don't show signs of someone who lacks testosterone in a lot ways, but in other aspects I feel very un-manly, specifically in the physical aspects. Plus, I'm just 20 years old, so my testosterone levels SHOULD be really high.

So, what do people think about testosterone boosters? Would they be a good idea for someone like me? Would they help me to look more "manly" (with the right workouts and diet, of course)? Would they have any consequences on my health that may make them not worth it? Is there another supplement/way to work on these problem areas?

Thanks for your time and help!
    Before you think about test boosters, use a weight gainer, such as cyto-gainer, if you do not get enought calories or protein in your diet you will not gain mass. Also take a amino complex, aminos are the basic building blocks for muscle. I suggest twinlab amino acid liquid form (mass form not lean muscle). With those also I would recommend animal pak multivitamins. If this does not work then you may have low test levels. These three things together should make you gain good amounts of mass.