Thread: Hi! New here.

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Hi! New here.

Thought I better introduce myself. Always been a cardio queen, but got into weight training after an injury. Love it. There is so much helpful advice here and the FemMiscers are witty, strong, funny!

What's up with that other Misc???? Don't get it.

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh my dear, stay out of that other Misc! Dangerous ground!

Welcome aboard.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That other misc is why I come to the fem-misc for miscing -- lower ratio of people who make me no longer want to live on this planet.

Welcome to the forums.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    Oh my dear, stay out of that other Misc! Dangerous ground!

Welcome aboard.
    True, nothing but trolls on that one. Welcome to the forum!

Glad you moved on from being a cardio bunny. Lifting is so much better, and gets you the results you are looking for.
    “I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion'.”
    ― Muhammad Ali

“Everybody Pities The Weak; Jealousy You Have To Earn.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger

LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    Thought I better introduce myself. Always been a cardio queen, but got into weight training after an injury. Love it. There is so much helpful advice here and the FemMiscers are witty, strong, funny!

What's up with that other Misc???? Don't get it.
    Welcome!! I'm a semi-cardio queen transitioning into weight lifting. I'm loving all of the great advice here....minus all of the crazies in the other Misc thread
    *LF Chat Crew*
    *Lawyer Crew*
    ++Positive Crew++

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aphoenix View Post
    Welcome to the forum!

Glad you moved on from being a cardio bunny. Lifting is so much better, and gets you the results you are looking for.
    Thanks! Been working with a trainer once a week to learn proper form and such. Wish I had learned about the benefits of weight training earlier. Why didn't they cover this in gym class? Spent years believing if I lifted weights I would end up looking like the Incredible Hulk--you know, minus the green skin.

pinkminx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkminx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkminx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkminx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkminx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkminx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkminx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkminx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkminx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkminx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkminx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey welcome! It's amazing how what started out as a depressing injury can transform your life & make you change a life times workout habits hey!
    I was a cardio bunny up until January, had no choice to but to turn to weights in order to get my burn, I've never looked back or been to a spin class since! Goodluck with everything! :-)

Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Seriously... every neg rep I haven't gotten has been from there for no reason other than being a girl. If you say something the guys come along and repeat exactly what you've said like you don't even exist... it's stupid.

OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Red face Hi!Waddup! Whats good!

Are guys allowed to welcome females to the Female misc?

Sup Una, welcome aboard! WE... are happy to have you in the building.
    Health, Wealth, and Knowledge Itself.

-!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #3 -!!!---!!!-

Originally Posted by pinkminx View Post
    Hey welcome! It's amazing how what started out as a depressing injury can transform your life & make you change a life times workout habits hey!
    I was a cardio bunny up until January, had no choice to but to turn to weights in order to get my burn, I've never looked back or been to a spin class since! Goodluck with everything! :-)
    Yep. Me too. Thanks!

Originally Posted by OhSoFocus View Post
    Are guys allowed to welcome females to the Female misc?

Sup Una, welcome aboard! WE... are happy to have you in the building.
    ]

Thank you! I looked at your progress pics: I am impressed. Good work, male misc'er.

OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile

Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    ]

Thank you! I looked at your progress pics: I am impressed. Good work, male misc'er.
    Your welcome.Thank you!
    Health, Wealth, and Knowledge Itself.

-!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #3 -!!!---!!!-

Originally Posted by aphoenix View Post
    True, nothing but trolls on that one. Welcome to the forum!

Checked out your profile-nice biceps
    Wow, that sounds weird, but I mean it.