baron626 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

had to tell someone

Been lifting weekly now since i bought a sumo rack and olympic barbell and weights. I weighed 210 pounds and could barely bench press 120(could press 200 before labrum tear 4 years ago). I decided i am almost 30 and its time to either **** or get off the pot in terms of losing the weight i put on from my drinking days in college, and get into shape.

Ive been lurking on the forums for over a year learning what i could, and it has made one hell of a difference. Between nutrition, macros, 5x5 programs it has helped me on hopefully a lifelong path. I am now easily putting up 150 on bench, easily rowing 135 and squatting 250. I've dropped 8 pounds in weight, but whats more amazing to me is i've lost almost 3 inches on my waist, and can fit into clothes i haven't been able to wear for four years.

I realize that the quick gains will stop over time, but i wanted to just post someone how bodybuilding.com forums gave me the knowledge to lift the right way, concentrate on the correct things, and hopefully keep improving. Hell my fiance noticed such a difference she has since started working out too!

thanks to everyone here for being so knowledgeable and helpful to people like me who really just don't know alot about the science of weightlifting, supplements, and nutrition!

CPADude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep it up! You'll be in shape in no time.

UAzips has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UAzips has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UAzips has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UAzips has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UAzips has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UAzips has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UAzips has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UAzips has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UAzips has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UAzips has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UAzips has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Congrats man! Stick with it, you'll be looking great (no homo)