loosmoos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My new Protein shake has creatine in it.

I've been taking Optimum nutrition gold standard for over 6 months now, and cycling Creakic hardcore for the same amount of time with only positive results. However today I went to stock up on protein powder and the price had gone up quite a bit so I went for another brand that seemed more or less on the same level. After looking closer I saw that this shake is "reinforced" with creatine (mono-hydrate, same as the pills I am taking). I usually take one shake about 2 hours before a workout then another and the creatine immediately after workout. But with this new powder, I'm unsure of the effects of taking it with my creatine, or at the same intervals that I took my last one.

What's the best way to go about this?

Also, the new powder is called 4 dimension 100% Whey phase, I can't find anything about it online and the website seems to be under construction so I can't find out more information about it.

schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    does it state how much creatine it has in it?its probably insignificant so i wouldnt worry about it.

loosmoos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nope, but it is almost last on the list of ingredients so you're probably right, I'll continue using it as I would my normal powder and just judge by results, maybe I'll write a review on it to help other people since apparently it's brand new.