respectfull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2012 Sponsorship

Hi

I sponsored a couple of guys from here last year (covered the cost of contest entrance fees, equipment, sups etc). I am genuine (can put you in touch with the guys I sponsored), and looking to help a couple of guys out again this year. Please PM me and let me know what you are looking for and how I can help.

Thanks,

UncleCDawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What are you looking for in return

Thanks,[/QUOTE]

respectfull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi

Just an occasional update on how the sponsored individual is getting on.

JayT1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JayT1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JayT1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JayT1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JayT1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JayT1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JayT1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Proof????

UncleCDawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I need some sponsorship

themission has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by respectfull View Post
    Hi

I sponsored a couple of guys from here last year (covered the cost of contest entrance fees, equipment, sups etc). I am genuine (can put you in touch with the guys I sponsored), and looking to help a couple of guys out again this year. Please PM me and let me know what you are looking for and how I can help.

Thanks,
    What is it u expect in return? I'm an amateur out of IL. I have a contest history if three 1st place middle weight and 4th place welter weight at Jr. nationals. I'm brining an 80% better version of last year. Goal is to turn pro n the next couple years.
    Last edited by themission; 04-10-2012 at 09:48 AM.

themission has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What is it u expect in return? I'm an amateur out of IL. I have a contest history if three 1st place middle weight and 4th place welter weight at Jr. nationals. I'm brining an 80% better version of last year. Goal is to turn pro n the next couple years.

Btrouble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Will do what ever

I am looking to do a show next August with a co-worker. I am capable of a lot, my symmetry is spot on and when I have to, my diet is spot on, I would just like a little help with getting my hands on supplements, clothing, and what not. I can easily send you weekly pictures as an update and keep you in the loop regarding my progress. I can give shout outs at my place of work, personal page, and what ever you see fit. This show isn't just about a friendly competition between him and I but a long term goal I've been working on to get my first place. I will get it, but I would love for you to be part of the reason I accomplished this. Thanks in advance.

bigwatch48 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

sponsor

Hi

Thanks,
    I need a sponsor for sure. I am training for the Mr Oklahoma in June 2013 and then a National show in Pennsylvania....I can send current pics.....my email is kuhn@olp.net.......Supplements are a big expense as well as my trainer.....he is 65 bucks an hour....and I train 6 days a week. Gotta have have both the supplements as well a great trainer....not to mention my food bill has gone way up.....I will be seeking my PRO card in Pennsylvania.....

Btrouble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

would really appreciate that help....

I'm doing a show in August on 2013....I could REALLY use help in anyway you'd like...food, supplements, gym fees....what ever help you could offer would be amazing. I have the heart and drive, but with the paycheck I'm on...it's just hard to keep on weight, let alone gain and I only have a few months left before dieting comes in, where i'll have to figure a way to cover trunks and tanning as well. Please get back to me when you can. Thank you in advance. ~Bobby

Hi

Thanks,

ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm willing to sponsor someone if they wear my companies name on their gear. hit me up with what you think would be a good deal, i'd obviously want some pictures with my logo on your on your gear.

Cheers.

SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ktothewire View Post
    I'm willing to sponsor someone if they wear my companies name on their gear. hit me up with what you think would be a good deal, i'd obviously want some pictures with my logo on your on your gear.

Cheers.
    Pm'd

Natural competitive bodybuilder
    Civilize the mind but make savage the body

hammondbry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello, I am looking for a sponsor. I have never competed before. But have been working out for the last 4 years. Tried to do just natural, But my body will not change. I am wanting to step into the body building world. But i have never had the funds for a gym or for supps. If you could help me take this step into bodybuilding, It would be truly amazing!
    Thanks

aspire61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well it looks like you might already have found the men you will be sponsoring. I have not really been looking but I am going to be entering the "Transformation" competition on this site on the 31st. Kind of real fast to be asking for someone to step in and help out with that and then moving on to purusing bodybui0dling contest in 2014. I am stoked for this current short term goal for the next 12 weeks - however with someone helping financially to buy all of the supplements I would need to keep me moving towards winnning this competition as well as the fees for the gym here which I cannot afford as I am currently unemployed would just provide a great backdrop for a great story of overcoming adversities.

Whoever you do help out I hope that they do meet with real success as an effect of your participation in their lives. This is really magnimous of you to do for someone. Nice you have the opportunity to do this.

Steve

rogersbl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What I am looking for is a bit unusual. I am a 54 y.o. white gay man with resources. I am not looking for sex per se but I have PTSD mostly from being outed as the "school ***" in boarding school in the mid-70s in VA. I was the ultimate omega man untouchable in a jock school, and all I want is to be held in freaky muscular arms against a freaky unnatural super alpha massive pecs, and .....hopefully....feel convinced I am physically wanted (tongue kissing would help a lot). I'd be better if the guy was gay but its not necessary to me.

I really am NOT looking for middleweights, but heavys and super-heavies only if available at all!!!! Finding a skinny starving kid to sponsor is easy. How do you find men with real body mass of substance who are older and heavier. That's impossible.

Bill R.

Hi

Thanks,

rogersbl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    We should talk about sponsorship. email me at billrogersprivate@gmail.com
    Originally Posted by bigwatch48 View Post
    I need a sponsor for sure. I am training for the Mr Oklahoma in June 2013 and then a National show in Pennsylvania....I can send current pics.....my email is kuhn@olp.net.......Supplements are a big expense as well as my trainer.....he is 65 bucks an hour....and I train 6 days a week. Gotta have have both the supplements as well a great trainer....not to mention my food bill has gone way up.....I will be seeking my PRO card in Pennsylvania.....