bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

crazy week but still got my fitness on!

Ok i havent posted for a couple of days due to the most hectic week ever. last sunday i had to take my 51 yr old dad to the hospital due to a mini stroke. ofcourse he got reemed for being 268 and not taking his health and nutrition seriously that will cause a premature death. so for the first time 4:30 morn workouts came easier because it wasnt about muscles or fat or any body image reasons, but more like about getting my ass in there so i dont die! Lol, but ti be less dramatic i have a mom with MS whos 48 &a dad with heart dusease, blood clot disorder, harden arteries in his brain and anxiety issues. So it was about defying genetics in another aspect of fitness. I was very motivated. i am going to do Jamies livefit program this 12 weeks, and i got to hit it hard because its way different then the musclecpharm prgram i just conpleted. i saw a women who just completed livefit and she is ripped and we had similar befor pics and height, so im really intrigued and motvated to give my all. Im just going to have faith in the process and know that if i choose everyday for 12 weeks to believe that if i do what that paper says to do and eat what it says to eat than i know that on labor day weekend, im going to be one healthy ripped mama!