Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Buddha's little brother. lonewolfcf's Avatar
    lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lonewolfcf Juggernaut Journey V2.0

Welcome all and thank you for attending. This is my second time doing the Juggernaut Challenge. I did it for the first try at the Olympia, however the birth of my son and the death of my grandmother took a lot of time away from the challenge. I still managed a 17lb loss and I am looking to improve on that.

I started lifting back in high school sooooo many years ago. I graduated at 6'3", 195 and was looking to bulk up. I put on some decent muscle hitting a solid 215, but then hit some rough spots in my life that put on some very bad weight, hitting the 280 mark. Once I got back on track I dropped much of my bad weight and was holding around a soft 240. Got married and the weight went up again. The final and last weight gain was after I got laid off after 7 years as a police officer. Sitting at home, depressed, and out of work took its toll and I went up as high as 330. I have varied between 305-320 since. I have a 18 month old daughter and a 7 month old son , and my determination is renewed to make myself the best possible dad I can be for them and the best version of a husband I can be for my wife. At 36, my age is getting in the way of police jobs, there isn't anything I can do about that, but dammit, there is something I can do about my weight and that is why I am here! My goal is to get back down to that 235-245 range and be no more than 250 by the time I run the Mackinaw Bridge in October 2012.

My first experience with Infinite Labs was at the Arnold Fitness Expo in Columbus, Ohio a few years back. They were sampling Juggernaut and I have been a hooked fan ever since. I have been going to the Arnold for several years now and one of my goals is to go back next year and not be one of the fat guys that everybody says "what is HE doing here?"

Unfortunately now, I work in a temporary job where my hours vary during the week, 2 midnights/3 afternoons, which makes it difficult to maintain a schedule. I have done a pretty nice job so far of regulating workouts and decreasing my very bad eating habits. Unfortunately, my lack of sleep is still a very large issue. I still regularly have at least 2 days during the week that I am up anywhere from 24-34 hours straight.

My supplement stack will be the following Infinite Lab products:
    Juggernaut - Orange
    Massport -Grape
    Cyclo Bolan NT
    Beta Alanine
    Carnitine MTX
    BCAAs
    Vanilla Whey

I will also be taking the following:
    Fish Oil
    Glutamine
    Green Tea
    Cinnamon
    COQ10
    Multi
    Resveratrol
    5-HTP
    Raspberry Ketones.
    Last edited by lonewolfcf; 04-01-2012 at 07:47 PM.
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising every time we fall.

Discontent is the first necessity of progress.

lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Day 1.

Not too much to report here. Sandwiched in between midnight shifts and visiting with family. Nutrition is lacking today, not very hungry. We had a celebratory meal for the wife's new position at work and it is still with me today. Just to get some nutrition in and to get the post moving in the right direction, away we go!

Today's Nutrition:

12oz. Skim Milk with Pro-Blend 55 Strawberry
    Calories - 405
    Protein - 67
    Carbs - 27
    Fats - 2.5

Supplements:
    Cyclo Bolan NT
    BCAAs
    Carnitine MTX
    Raspberry Ketones
    CoQ10
    Resveratrol Plus
    5-HTP
    Fish Oil

Now it is time for work. Until tomorrow.

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome back!

Nice stack!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

reichertc2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reichertc2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reichertc2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reichertc2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reichertc2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reichertc2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reichertc2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reichertc2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reichertc2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reichertc2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reichertc2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome again!

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    WELCOME!!!!

now that's a stack... lucky you
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

Thanks All!

Thanks all, it is good to be back. Looking to make some good progress this go around. Definitely no kids being born and hopefully no deaths either to take away from my focus. My goal of the Mackinaw Bridge run in October is a huge goal for me and I would like to be able to be a lot lighter come that race. Eye on the prize!

Attached Images

Meal 1:

A rather uneventful first meal, but simple, easy, and tasty while at work.

1 can chicken breast
    Calories - 210
    Protein - 45.5g
    Carbs - 0g
    Fat - 3.5g

Took 4 Focus Factor for good measure.

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey Cory... Welcome back bro!!! I am looking forward to following along your Journey. Your off to an Awesome start already!!! And it was Awesome finally meeting you in person at the Arnold too. Hey, got that pic we took too bro!!!

from left to right: Kevin, Cory, Shawn, Wild Bill.
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

Originally Posted by Kevin Mattson View Post
    Hey Cory... Welcome back bro!!! I am looking forward to following along your Journey. Your off to an Awesome start already!!! And it was Awesome finally meeting you in person at the Arnold too. Hey, got that pic we took too bro!!!

from left to right: Kevin, Cory, Shawn, Wild Bill.
    Thanks man, good to be back. I am hoping to do some good things this go around. First month will at least be busy with some runs. I have a 10k in Ann Arbor coming up that I hope to get some good pictures from. How are you doing with your American Ninja entry?

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good to have you back man!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Good to have you back man!
    Thanks man. Glad to be back.

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Welcome Back Cory!! It's good to see a few former challengers enter again and I'm sure more are on the way. Looking forward to following your journey! I'll be starting up my journal again but am not officially in the contest - so stop on by whenever you can. I'll be giving advice, sharing some of my experiences, and available to answer any questions people might have.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    Welcome Back Cory!! It's good to see a few former challengers enter again and I'm sure more are on the way. Looking forward to following your journey! I'll be starting up my journal again but am not officially in the contest - so stop on by whenever you can. I'll be giving advice, sharing some of my experiences, and available to answer any questions people might have.
    Thanks man. I am hoping for a better journey this go around, and you know what I mean on all levels of that statement. I knew you were starting up again, but your AWESOME trip to Alaska coming up was hindering you from signing up again. Looking forward to stopping by the journal and maybe getting that workout and basketball game in. Need to drop a few more pounds though, otherwise you will be running circles around me on the court.

Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Glad to see your in for round two This is my first go at it Best of luck to you!
    Will Hunt For Food, wait,! I do hunt for food!!!!!!!!
    Check out my post @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143522113

I may not know where this Journey will end But I know I will look good when I get there!!!!!
    Work Hard !! Train Smart!!!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Jhall67 View Post
    Glad to see your in for round two This is my first go at it Best of luck to you!
    Welcome aboard! Good luck to you too my friend. Best thing about this challenge is not only do you get to pursue your goals, but you meet some great people along the way. I met some great people that have turned into some close friends through the first go around.

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I gained some valuable friendships with the ON Challenge, so definitely looking forward to the community here at Juggernaut! Good luck this year! Let's do this.

Originally Posted by lonewolfcf View Post
    Welcome aboard! Good luck to you too my friend. Best thing about this challenge is not only do you get to pursue your goals, but you meet some great people along the way. I met some great people that have turned into some close friends through the first go around.
    advertising not permitted

Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    I gained some valuable friendships with the ON Challenge, so definitely looking forward to the community here at Juggernaut! Good luck this year! Let's do this.
    Good luck to you too! I am ready to do it!

My Fitness Pal.

I am really starting to like the myfitnesspal app for android. It has a bar code scanner portion that allows you to scan the food you are eating. Is great for logging what I eat as far as home cooked stuff goes. Really save writing it down. Hopefully it will be a handy little tool for the challenge.

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Love your Infinite stack! Best of luck in the challenge!!
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

Smile Thanks much! Finally I have Hope!

Originally Posted by HopeSmallwonder View Post
    Love your Infinite stack! Best of luck in the challenge!!
    Thanks much! Finally I have Hope!

Attached Images

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nice pic!!!! ...
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    nice pic!!!! ...
    Thanks. Easy to have a good pick with a woman like Hope in it.

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks man. I am hoping for a better journey this go around, and you know what I mean on all levels of that statement. I knew you were starting up again, but your AWESOME trip to Alaska coming up was hindering you from signing up again. Looking forward to stopping by the journal and maybe getting that workout and basketball game in. Need to drop a few more pounds though, otherwise you will be running circles around me on the court.
    You know it - would love to shoot some hoops or get in a nice circuit with you. If you need anything - don't hesitate to give me a shout!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome back man.... Looking forward to following your log..
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

Unhappy Disappointing day 2.

IAJ Day 2.

Well, today didn't work out quite as I had planned. Both kids are teething and I didn't manage any type of nap. I had hoped to hit the weights and go for a 3 mile run. As of now, 2040, I have been up almost 29 hours and I don't think I will be up for it when the wife gets home.

On a good note, great diet day.

Today's breakdown.
    Calories - 1469
    Protein - 230g
    Carbs - 51g
    Fiber - 21g
    Fats - 41g

Today's meal breakdown: "starting at 0000"
    Meal 1:
    Can of Kirkland canned chicken breast.

Meal 2:
    Can of Kirkland canned chicken breats.

Meal 3:
    1c egg whites
    4 whole eggs
    2oz Spinach
    3oz baby bella mushrooms
    1 whole wheat tortilla
    1tbsp organic salsa.

Meal 4:
    4oz chicken tenderloin montreal steak seasoning
    5 apparagus spears

Snack:
    1c cottage cheese

Meal 5:
    4oz chicken tenderloin Cabela's garlic and beer seasoning
    2c broccoli

Now that is it for me for Day 2. Hopefully back for day 3 with some good workouts to report. Should be a split with weights early in the day, run after I get off at midnight.

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    IAJ Day 2.

Well, today didn't work out quite as I had planned. Both kids are teething and I didn't manage any type of nap. I had hoped to hit the weights and go for a 3 mile run. As of now, 2040, I have been up almost 29 hours and I don't think I will be up for it when the wife gets home.

On a good note, great diet day.

Today's breakdown.
    Calories - 1469
    Protein - 230g
    Carbs - 51g
    Fiber - 21g
    Fats - 41g

Today's meal breakdown: "starting at 0000"
    Meal 1:
    Can of Kirkland canned chicken breast.

Meal 2:
    Can of Kirkland canned chicken breats.

Meal 3:
    1c egg whites
    4 whole eggs
    2oz Spinach
    3oz baby bella mushrooms
    1 whole wheat tortilla
    1tbsp organic salsa.

Meal 4:
    4oz chicken tenderloin montreal steak seasoning
    5 apparagus spears

Snack:
    1c cottage cheese

Meal 5:
    4oz chicken tenderloin Cabela's garlic and beer seasoning
    2c broccoli

Now that is it for me for Day 2. Hopefully back for day 3 with some good workouts to report. Should be a split with weights early in the day, run after I get off at midnight.
    Make sure you get some sleep man. Rest is important. Didn't get a chance to welcome you. Welcome to the contest! Best of luck.
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey JUGGERNAUT Nation!!!

As the Grand Prize winner of the 2012 Arnold portion of I AM JUGGERNAUT Challenge, I am here to offer advise, answer questions and share some of my experiences. I will be posting on my original thread that I used during the challenge. I encourage you to visit it often as I will be posting often. If you have a specific question, the best way to get it answered is to post on my thread as we anticipate the number of journals to grow and it will be hard for me to visit all of them on a dialy basis, but I will be on my thread as much s I can.

You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7405463&page=1
    We are all Inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.

***ENERGY*** ***POWER*** ***PASSION***

The Future holds INFINITE Possibilities. The ones that really matter are the ones you choose to follow and bring into reality.
    It's Choice... Not Chance... That Determines Your Destiny.

It has Always been my Philosophy of Life that Difficulties Vanish when Faced Boldly.

***DEDICATION***DETERMINATION***DISCIPLINE***
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

Thanks man, good to be back. I am hoping to do some good things this go around. First month will at least be busy with some runs. I have a 10k in Ann Arbor coming up that I hope to get some good pictures from. How are you doing with your American Ninja entry?
    Sounds Awesome bro, let me know how it goes! ...Yea, I have not heard anything yet on my entry. I dont think that I got in, lol. Dont matter. It was worth trying, and a lot of fun creating another video
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Thanks.

Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    Make sure you get some sleep man. Rest is important. Didn't get a chance to welcome you. Welcome to the contest! Best of luck.
    Thanks for the welcome. I know rest is important. Unfortunately with the kids and my work schedule, it is the one thing I don't get much of. One of the largest reasons I have had a hard time losing weight. My weight does much better when I can get sleep. I am rested today though and ready to get some miles in and hopefully meet some iron.