Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    datboiflexin is on a distinguished road. (+10) datboiflexin is on a distinguished road. (+10) datboiflexin is on a distinguished road. (+10) datboiflexin is on a distinguished road. (+10) datboiflexin is on a distinguished road. (+10) datboiflexin is on a distinguished road. (+10) datboiflexin is on a distinguished road. (+10) datboiflexin is on a distinguished road. (+10) datboiflexin is on a distinguished road. (+10) datboiflexin is on a distinguished road. (+10) datboiflexin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what you studying in college OP

USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Code3Miscr View Post
    Cops deal with stress on a daily basis. So much so that when they get off duty they bascially crash below the normal level. About 70ish cops die in the line of duty each year to violent crimes and over 300 commit suicide each year. My advice would be to join the Fire Department. But if you really want to be a cop.
    Read this:

We do deal with a ton of stress, I have seen some wild **** in 5 years. I have more gray hair now then I did when I joined but I guess each cop has their own outlet for stress. When i have had a really crap night I just take my anger and stress out in the gym. Its a healthier outlet not to mention most guys dont pace themselves and get burned out way to soon. Each week I have a few nights when I go out and be pro-active then some nights I just drive around and answer calls for service. If guys knew how to just pace themselves it wouldnt be so bad.

2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by datboiflexin View Post
    what you studying in college OP
    Currently majoring in Nutrition and Dietetics. I thought it was what I wanted to do, but I'm having second thoughts.

USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 2FAST4YU View Post
    How much college hours do you guys have? Is it of main importance in terms of pay?
    depends on the department. I did not go to college instead I had four plus years of service in the Marines. Some departments take 60 college creds or 3 plus years of Military service with a honorable discharge.

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You'd be best off going on ride alongs (day time and night time) and seeing what cops actually do. It will definitely open your eyes.

Most of the job is relatively boring/routine. However any time you are working there is that chance that things can explode at any minute. Every time you deal with someone, you have to be mentally prepared to fight or kill that person if need be. One second that person may be compliant, the next he may be taking a swing at you, charging you with a knife, or pulling a gun.

A lot of people will respect you. A lot of people will fear you. And a lot of people will hate you. The thing that was always drilled into me was "People want to hurt you." There have been lots of cases where people have killed police officers for no reason other then the fact that they are wearing the uniform. An example of this would be the case in Washington where a guy walked into a coffee shop/cafe and shot four cops as they were sitting at a table. He just walked up and put a bullet in the back of twos head and fought/killed the other two. Absolutely no reason behind it.

If you can't deal with that sort of stress, and the stress of having to deal with azzholes, crackheads/criminals, drunks, etc. all the time it may not be the career for you. Things will vary about the job depending on your area (high/low crime) and stuff like that.

A lot of chicks will definitely dig the uniform, when I work security at the strip where there are clubs/bars its actually annoying how some of the females will persistently chase me. And I'm not even that good looking, its just the uniform makes a HUGE difference. However, it can be an easy way to get hemmed up. A common saying is "Badge will get you pussy, then pussy will get your badge."

As for the pay its usually mediocre. The good thing is there are usually opportunities to make good money working overtime/off duty security. Enough to boost your salary by an extra 10K-30K per year.

As a job I like it. There's always something new/interesting going on. The thing is, its not like tv shows. COPS is the most realistic show and even then it just shows you those rare occasions where they are kicking azz. They aren't showing the 30-60 minutes of paperwork that follows that 5-10 minutes of excitement. Most of the job is paperwork (done on your computer these days).

I'm a lucky one. I don't really get stressed much. I've always been laid back so it works to my advantage.

reaxeshon is on a distinguished road. (+10) reaxeshon is on a distinguished road. (+10) reaxeshon is on a distinguished road. (+10) reaxeshon is on a distinguished road. (+10) reaxeshon is on a distinguished road. (+10) reaxeshon is on a distinguished road. (+10) reaxeshon is on a distinguished road. (+10) reaxeshon is on a distinguished road. (+10) reaxeshon is on a distinguished road. (+10) reaxeshon is on a distinguished road. (+10) reaxeshon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by USMARINE8152 View Post
    Please stop posting. When you register a firearm it does not MAKE you a Police Officer....
    Yes it puts you in the police log book forget that. And i have just as much right post as you

F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Long term cons: You'll probably become corrupt. Also, it's a pretty dangerous job.
    Misc Med Crew

datboiflexin is on a distinguished road. (+10) datboiflexin is on a distinguished road. (+10) datboiflexin is on a distinguished road. (+10) datboiflexin is on a distinguished road. (+10) datboiflexin is on a distinguished road. (+10) datboiflexin is on a distinguished road. (+10) datboiflexin is on a distinguished road. (+10) datboiflexin is on a distinguished road. (+10) datboiflexin is on a distinguished road. (+10) datboiflexin is on a distinguished road. (+10) datboiflexin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by guest89 View Post
    I'm a lucky one. I don't really get stressed much. I've always been laid back so it works to my advantage.
    You born in '89?

if so thats pretty young...and lucky to be on the force..... i know around here they dont usually hire until you are at least 25 due to "insufficient life experience"

TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've considered becoming a police officer. Not sure if I can deal with the emotional side though. I've also heard that the job tends to turn a lot of people into *******s from having to deal with the things they have to.

Pros:
    -Retire after 25 years with good pension. Rest of life to do whatever you want as long as you save/invest.
    -Doing different things all the time, can be fun/thrilling
    -Serving community. Rewarding.

Cons:
    -Have to deal with a lot of disturbing/fuked up/depressing stuff (suicides, bad vehicle accidents, victims, dying people, drug addicts, low-life thugs etc.)
    -Dangerous obviously
    -A lot of people have no respect for police

2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by guest89 View Post
    You'd be best off going on ride alongs (day time and night time) and seeing what cops actually do. It will definitely open your eyes.

Most of the job is relatively boring/routine. However any time you are working there is that chance that things can explode at any minute. Every time you deal with someone, you have to be mentally prepared to fight or kill that person if need be. One second that person may be compliant, the next he may be taking a swing at you, charging you with a knife, or pulling a gun.

A lot of people will respect you. A lot of people will fear you. And a lot of people will hate you. The thing that was always drilled into me was "People want to hurt you." There have been lots of cases where people have killed police officers for no reason other then the fact that they are wearing the uniform. An example of this would be the case in Washington where a guy walked into a coffee shop/cafe and shot four cops as they were sitting at a table. He just walked up and put a bullet in the back of twos head and fought/killed the other two. Absolutely no reason behind it.

If you can't deal with that sort of stress, and the stress of having to deal with azzholes, crackheads/criminals, drunks, etc. all the time it may not be the career for you. Things will vary about the job depending on your area (high/low crime) and stuff like that.

A lot of chicks will definitely dig the uniform, when I work security at the strip where there are clubs/bars its actually annoying how some of the females will persistently chase me. And I'm not even that good looking, its just the uniform makes a HUGE difference. However, it can be an easy way to get hemmed up. A common saying is "Badge will get you pussy, then pussy will get your badge."

As for the pay its usually mediocre. The good thing is there are usually opportunities to make good money working overtime/off duty security. Enough to boost your salary by an extra 10K-30K per year.

As a job I like it. There's always something new/interesting going on. The thing is, its not like tv shows. COPS is the most realistic show and even then it just shows you those rare occasions where they are kicking azz. They aren't showing the 30-60 minutes of paperwork that follows that 5-10 minutes of excitement. Most of the job is paperwork (done on your computer these days).

What do you mean "the pussy gets your badge?" Anyways, since we're around the same age, how was the academy for you? How soon were you hired? Was the process difficult? I don't think it's very often you hear cases about cops getting killed. Maybe because it's an accepted part of the job, nonetheless, it won't deter me from considering this.

mudtoy10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mudtoy10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mudtoy10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mudtoy10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mudtoy10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mudtoy10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mudtoy10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mudtoy10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mudtoy10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mudtoy10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mudtoy10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Do you guys just sign up for the academy and go? once you get done with that you apply to police departments? here in illinois you have to pass a written test for a police department and get hired before you go to the academy. long story short the cop dream in illinois is getting harder because so many guys already have the academy.

RhoidRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhoidRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhoidRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhoidRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhoidRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhoidRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhoidRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhoidRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhoidRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhoidRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhoidRage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What do you mean "the pussy gets your badge?" Anyways, since we're around the same age, how was the academy for you? How soon were you hired? Was the process difficult? I don't think it's very often you hear cases about cops getting killed. Maybe because it's an accepted part of the job, nonetheless, it won't deter me from considering this.
    talk to any cop and ask how many get fired for sexing on duty.
    "It's not about how much you can lift, It's about how much you look like you can lift." Bob Chic

Originally Posted by RhoidRage View Post
    talk to any cop and ask how many get fired for sexing on duty.
    It seems like after you pass the physical and psychological exams, that's it. I see a lot of officers let themselves go and fall into temptations. How are fat cops suppose to chase?

tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wish I qualified, but I have a felony on my record from when I was 15, feelsbadman.

WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How much college hours do you guys have? Is it of main importance in terms of pay?
    minimum requirements of 60 college credits... I have 115 credits. At my place of employment you do get an educational incentive after 5 years with an associated degree you get an exta 60 dollars a month, bachelors 120 a month... nothing crazy

RhoidRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhoidRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhoidRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhoidRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhoidRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhoidRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhoidRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhoidRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhoidRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhoidRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) RhoidRage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mudtoy10 View Post
    Do you guys just sign up for the adademy and go? once you get done with that you apply to police departments? here in illinois you have to pass a written test for a police department and get hired before you go to the academy. long story short the cop dream in illinois is getting harder because so many guys already have the academy.
    Where I live you can get hired on andgo to the academy while getting paid and no out of pocket expense for it. You also have the option of going through self sponsored, cost me about 6500$ but I got the same preference as someone with experience since I had already been thru post
    "It's not about how much you can lift, It's about how much you look like you can lift." Bob Chic

mudtoy10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mudtoy10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mudtoy10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mudtoy10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mudtoy10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mudtoy10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mudtoy10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mudtoy10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mudtoy10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mudtoy10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mudtoy10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Where I live you can get hired on andgo to the academy while getting paid and no out of pocket expense for it. You also have the option of going through self sponsored, cost me about 6500$ but I got the same preference as someone with experience since I had already been thru post

whats the process? taking a written test with 500 other people first? thats where I get screwed. I always end up in hiring band 4..with over 100 people on top of me and about 200 under me...feelsbadman..if I could just go thru the academy and come out and start working i'd be golden.

WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    basically... when you're on duty in uniform, you get a lot of attention from women. It's hard not to sometimes act on it. Not just having sex on duty, but some idiots ask girls out on dates after pulling them over. All the way to extremes like women offering sexual favors for getting out of tickets/arrest

wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000)
    cop brahs- whats the worst sht you ever seen? Murder, rapes, car wrecks etc? Interesting in becoming a paramedic, want to know how bad it gets and what sort of sht ill have to deal with.

It seems like after you pass the physical and psychological exams, that's it. I see a lot of officers let themselves go and fall into temptations. How are fat cops suppose to chase?
    With their car Actually foot chases arent as common as you might think. Besides when you are in shape and carrying 20 lbs of gear, chasing a 120 lb tweeker is useless. BRB hopping 6 ft fences like an olympic hurdler. Also more on the pussy gets the job, sloots gonna sloot. Hook up with a psycho bish and they think they can start fights call pd and make up crap that you did to get u fired.

Originally Posted by wildphucker View Post
    cop brahs- whats the worst sht you ever seen? Murder, rapes, car wrecks etc? Interesting in becoming a paramedic, want to know how bad it gets and what sort of sht ill have to deal with.
    decapitations, multi car accidents with body parts strewn about and family members picking them up crying hysterically, heads blown off, feces all over walls, one guy who was absolutely insane ripped his own eyeballs out and chopped his dick off, lady slit her own throat to commit suicide in bathtub and 14 year old girl found her... this is all within only about 2 years at a moderately busy agency

As a cop, you understand that we show up to the worst of the worst things that happen. That's why people call 911 and we go

jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WIPump View Post
    decapitations, multi car accidents with body parts strewn about and family members picking them up crying hysterically, heads blown off, feces all over walls, one guy who was absolutely insane ripped his own eyeballs out and chopped his dick off...
    hell

Originally Posted by mudtoy10 View Post
    whats the process? taking a written test with 500 other people first? thats where I get screwed. I always end up in hiring band 4..with over 100 people on top of me and about 200 under me...feelsbadman..if I could just go thru the academy and come out and start working i'd be golden.
    Honestly networking with the cops you already know goes a long way. If you can get a good word in to someone on the hiring board it definately helps. Or you could start abusing melanotan and get a sex change. Then they may just hire you into a Sgt position

wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WIPump View Post
    decapitations, multi car accidents with body parts strewn about and family members picking them up crying hysterically, heads blown off, feces all over walls, one guy who was absolutely insane ripped his own eyeballs out and chopped his dick off, lady slit her own throat to commit suicide in bathtub and 14 year old girl found her... this is all within only about 2 years at a moderately busy agency

As a cop, you understand that we show up to the worst of the worst things that happen. That's why people call 911 and we go
    morbid curiosity has lead me to inquire further as to what lead to these faeces smeared walls you encountered?

And I thought the paramedics dealt with all the gore? Does watching gore vids/pictures on the internet really prepare you, or will real life always shock you? (havent seen alot of real life gore)

Honestly networking with the cops you already know goes a long way. If you can get a good word in to someone on the hiring board it definately helps. Or you could start abusing melanotan and get a sex change. Then they may just hire you into a Sgt position
    lmfao^^ so much real life

morbid curiosity has lead me to inquire further as to what lead to these faeces smeared walls you encountered?

And I thought the paramedics dealt with all the gore? Does watching gore vids/pictures on the internet really prepare you, or will real life always shock you? (havent seen alot of real life gore)
    paramedics deal with the gore AFTER we make the scene safe - every time. Cops are 99% of the time always the first to show up.

BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by USMARINE8152 View Post
    U have no clue how full retard people go when driving in DC.
    no trust me I do, srs

dmv= bad drivers all around
    You don't pay for things with money, you pay with your time

Minimalist Crew

�And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.�- Abraham Lincoln

You can't get back wasted time- I don't know who said it

Carpe Diem - Dead Poets Society

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded- Friedrich Nietzsche

http://www.kratosguide.com/keep-goals-to-yourself/

FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by trexmoad123 View Post
    Pros: You start making 80k a year in 4-5 years, around 45k starting (atleast here you do.. not sure what it's like where you live).

Cons: Dangerous as phuck cuzz.
    I make 30k a year here.

Cons:
    Cops have one of the highest suicide rates
    Cops have one of the highest divorce rates as well
    Many have back problems later in life from sitting in the car all day and wearing the duty belt
    I think blood clots can be a problem as well since you are sitting down for so long
    Your GF or Wife is going to give you mad shyt and worry all the time
    Pay is crap in my state. Apparently its not so bad in others

Pros:
    Badge bunnies (if your into that kind of thing. Usually leads to divorces as stated earlier lol)
    Exciting because no day is going to be like the previous day
    Gives you more of a reason to stay in shape
    Some places like State HWY Patrol have awesome pensions.
    Pretty fulfilling job if your heart is in the right place.
    I REP HELPFUL POSTS

"Somewhere he is out there training while I'm not. One day when we meet, he will win."

"I put in work and its all for the kids, but these cats done forgot what work is"

Theres a saying and it may sound cliche, but it is true. The average person runs away from the gunshots, cops run toward them. Medics see alot of medical ****. Ive seen somenasty homicides and suicides. Medics come in for about 2 seconds see he is dead and leave. Cops sit there for hours with that ****. I sat at a suicide scene where guy blew his head off with a 1911 for hours. That stuff tattoos in your brain. Seeing a hole in someones head the size of a fist aint right. But someones gotta do it