ozzy19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

150 lbs, 18% Body fat, cut or bulk?

Really need some good advice here, basically I'm currently 150 pounds and 18% body fat, I hate the way my body looks at the moment I have little muscle size and little definition. My main aim is to get a better physique for the summer, I can work on increasing strength and lifts in the winter but I really want to look good for the summer.

What would people recommend to do? I was on All pro on a cut but I recently got ill, lost muscle and gained a little fat so I'm demotivated at the moment. I just need some good advice on what to do now, I'm hitting my protein requirements for the day etc. Any help would be great.

Bulk, cut, clean bulk?

Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500)
    At 18% bodyfat? Cut. Most people reccomend cutting at 15% bodyfat.

Originally Posted by Zamininc View Post
    At 18% bodyfat? Cut. Most people reccomend cutting at 15% bodyfat.
    Just uploaded pic, I'm not sure if I'd look too thin if I cut though as I have little muscle at the moment

Ploxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ploxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ploxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ploxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ploxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ploxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ploxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ploxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ploxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ploxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ploxer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Steady Bulk and watch fat gains. If you cut you're going to look like a starving african child. Cut for next summer and bishes be mirin

Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500)
    Just uploaded pic, I'm not sure if I'd look too thin if I cut though as I have little muscle at the moment
    In that case, bulk.

Originally Posted by Ploxer View Post
    Steady Bulk and watch fat gains. If you cut you're going to look like a starving african child. Cut for next summer and bishes be mirin
    >Lifting for girls.

Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    maintenance to achieve dat dere myspace ripped kid status for summer

Is there no middle ground, a few people have told me that a clean bulk will result in muscle gains whilst also hopefully lowering my body fat? This sounded quite promising could help me look better by the summer

Would a clean bulk be more beneficial then a cut right now? I don't want to end up too skinny, or too fat hence I'm unsure what to do

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wouldn't start a bulk unless I was sub 15% bf.
    And if I started a cut, I'd make sure I'd go all the way down to 10%.
    But I would keep it going till 20%.

Originally Posted by comps View Post
    I wouldn't start a bulk unless I was sub 15% bf.
    And if I started a cut, I'd make sure I'd go all the way down to 10%.
    But I would keep it going till 20%.
    Yeah I was thinking that, so cut to like sub 15% then going into a clean steady bulk? Otherwise I'm going to end up with over 20% body fat

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ozzy19 View Post
    Yeah I was thinking that, so cut to like sub 15% then going into a clean steady bulk? Otherwise I'm going to end up with over 20% body fat
    Yes.