Page 79 of 183 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,370 of 5475
    benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lmao i got negged by some stupid kunt because i said they left out tyrions chains when stannis was attacking. how the fuk is that even a spoiler? ppl have gone complete retard man.

anyways that fukn idiot sansa is really starting to annoy me now. ffs how fukn moronic can you get? god i really hope she does die now, she fukn deserves it the sloot

Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SkinnyBeast24 View Post
    story has gotta story

but before that boat even came up to them, the first thing you gotta think is this is a bomb or something so you pepper the absolute anus before it gets too close and blows up everybody
    This.

I'm like screaming in my head, "There's something wrong with that **** Davos." Kind of mind=blown they didn't realize something like that was going on. Davos seemed like a pretty intelligent guy. I though the CGI wildfire was excellent. I also am really liking the actor they picked for Bronn. I wanted him to fight the Hound.

I'm still only halfway through the episode though. The fight just started.
    [Official] San Diego Brah

UNNNLIMITTEEED POWWWWAAAA SkyGuardian's Avatar
    SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wanted to wait until the season was over to watch but I couldn't resist. Watched all the episodes in a matter of 2 days. Tyrion is so alpha and the end of the last episode was beyond epic. Lannister FROM ****ING NO WHERE!!!!!

School is almost over and I'm definitely reading the books.
    Pharmaceutical Chemistry BSc
    R.I.P Ssj4vegetto1008
    R.I.P Zyzz
    *******MISC MUSIC FESTIVAL CREW*******
    49ers

SovietStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SovietStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SovietStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SovietStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SovietStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SovietStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SovietStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SovietStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SovietStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SovietStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SovietStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Holy crap, so much went down that was crazy.

Battle would have been so much better if 60-70% of Stannis' men weren't killed by one damn boat (the wildfire explosion was crazy though). Because of that Bronn's kill count is at like 5,000 now haha.

The Hound cut like 8 *******s in half, crazy. Stannis chopped off half of a head. Tyrion came out of nowhere and kneecap'd some random. Epic fight scenes.

Got kind of confused when the dad Lannister dude came out of nowhere though, i thought he was going to face Robb's army, which sucked because I wanted a lot more Lannister guys to die.

Also who slashed Tyrion's face? Was that supposed to be the Mountain? It looked like he was in Lannister armor

westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by yoitspmart View Post
    but for real the whole Imp Dieing/not dieing was so confusing i couldnt tell if that was Stannis's man or the guy who was supposed to fight with imp.... why did Jeoffreys guy hit Imp with the sword ?
    Tyrion is a badass either way he cant die yet
    Originally Posted by SovietStrength View Post
    Also who slashed Tyrion's face? Was that supposed to be the Mountain? It looked like he was in Lannister armor
    Ser Mandon Moore of the Kings Guard
    Joffrey told him to fight in his name when Joffrey was recalled to the Red Keep

I'm not sure why Mandon Moore did it. I read the Game of Thrones wiki (the SPOILER FREE ONE that follows the tv series) and there's nothing to suggest any hostility or whatever between Mandon Moore specifically and Tyrion.

ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SovietStrength View Post
    Holy crap, so much went down that was crazy.

Battle would have been so much better if 60-70% of Stannis' men weren't killed by one damn boat (the wildfire explosion was crazy though). Because of that Bronn's kill count is at like 5,000 now haha.

The Hound cut like 8 *******s in half, crazy. Stannis chopped off half of a head. Tyrion came out of nowhere and kneecap'd some random. Epic fight scenes.

Got kind of confused when the dad Lannister dude came out of nowhere though, i thought he was going to face Robb's army, which sucked because I wanted a lot more Lannister guys to die.

Yeah it did seem weird but probably because of lack of air time, but I am assuming Tywin must have heard from someone that **** was going down at kings landing and seeing as that's where the seat of power is, chose to go south instead and forget Robb Stark for now seeing as he is a minor distraction compared to holding onto kings landing

Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Layziebones View Post
    This.

I'm like screaming in my head, "There's something wrong with that **** Davos." Kind of mind=blown they didn't realize something like that was going on. Davos seemed like a pretty intelligent guy.
    Davos knew something was fishy, he just didn't imagine it was rigged to explode. In a time without gun powder, you don't expect to see bombs going off. Once he saw the green liquid spilling out the back it was too late to turn the ships.

SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Considering they were made with all of 10 extras I don't know why they devoted over half the episode to battle scenes..

kingback will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingback will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingback will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingback will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingback will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingback will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingback will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingback will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingback will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingback will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingback will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    stannis is a boss and fights like a true king. fukk his charisma, anyone fighting in his camp has to be inspired by the way he handles biz on the battlefield

kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The Hound is so fuking alpha, his character seems tragic, tho.

Sansa is a dumb ****ing bitch.

woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kingback View Post
    stannis is a boss and fights like a true king. fukk his charisma, anyone fighting in his camp has to be inspired by the way he handles biz on the battlefield
    Yeah, no doubt. The guy gets off the boat first and charges first and even gets up on the ladder to get on the wall first. I'd rather fight for him than some ****gy **** like Joffry who walks away from battle

NeggerPleaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeggerPleaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeggerPleaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeggerPleaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeggerPleaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeggerPleaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeggerPleaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeggerPleaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeggerPleaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeggerPleaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeggerPleaze will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wish Stanis wouldn't have listened to Davo's and bought the God of Fire woman and her black ghost to phuck up Jeoffrey that lil *******.

Registered User CaptainGorgeous's Avatar
    CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Dexxter View Post
    That episode was ****ing AMAZING.

The whole build up to the battle was great. I got goosebumps watching Stannis' fleet emerging in the water. As somebody else pointed out the contrast between Stannis and Joffrey is hilarious.

I understand some book readers are going to nitpick but for a 45 minute show the writers and director{s} do a fantastic job of making it as compelling as possible, especially when you take into account just how many characters there are with different storylines.

Lena Headey (Cersei) deserves an award for her acting. Also think Bronn is fantastic.
    Agree with everything above--especially the Stannis/Joffrey juxtapositions. Very well done.

So far, all of the Lannisters have been great characters. Lena Headey's acting is at the top.

OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000)
    did anyone rage when they kept cutting to the queen x sansa scenes. I don't know why I get so angry every time that happened.. maybe because it was in cutting into the middle of the battle so annoying
    ★Hyperhidrosis Crew★
    ★Keratoconus Crew★

NeggerPleaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeggerPleaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeggerPleaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeggerPleaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeggerPleaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeggerPleaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeggerPleaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeggerPleaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeggerPleaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeggerPleaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeggerPleaze will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Red face

Here is a preview of the last episode:

DO NOT watch it and then complain I ruined it for you.

ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kratosbrah View Post
    The Hound is so fuking alpha, his character seems tragic, tho.

Sansa is a dumb ****ing bitch.
    He might as well be the Ancestor of Anton Chigurh,lol. Hopefully he is still around for another season.

woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NeggerPleaze View Post
    I wish Stanis wouldn't have listened to Davo's and bought the God of Fire woman and her black ghost to phuck up Jeoffrey that lil *******.
    That black ghost thing could only be used once. He'd have to impregnate her again which I'm assuming would take even more time.

But yes, he probably should have brought the fire lady.

Registered User NigelThornberry's Avatar
    NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wtf at Ygrittie attacking Jon Snow in the promo? I thought they were going to smash.

hughhoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) hughhoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) hughhoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) hughhoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) hughhoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) hughhoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) hughhoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) hughhoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) hughhoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) hughhoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) hughhoney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    phucking was certain that was robb and his army coming in to clean up

was furious when i found out it wasn't.

phuck joffrey and his pussy arse gets carried by a phucking 80 year old and a midget

da phuck is this chit?

Originally Posted by NeggerPleaze View Post
    Here is a preview of the last episode:

DO NOT watch it and then complain I ruined it for you.

I'm guessing they're most likely going to set us up for a massive cliff hanger?

Damn them if they do ;(

I'm gonna hate the year wait for the next season.

Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bigcc View Post
    also considering we only had 2 eps left they spent way too much time with the cersei/sansa scenes

there is one episode left and Cersei and Sansa are two of the more important POV characters in this series so far.

remember its The Game of Thrones and not every battle is won on the battlefield, the political side and hidden **** is what makes this a great great series

regGQ is just really nice. (+1000) regGQ is just really nice. (+1000) regGQ is just really nice. (+1000) regGQ is just really nice. (+1000) regGQ is just really nice. (+1000) regGQ is just really nice. (+1000) regGQ is just really nice. (+1000) regGQ is just really nice. (+1000) regGQ is just really nice. (+1000) regGQ is just really nice. (+1000) regGQ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Episode needed more Arya (no ****) she's the only female in the show that isn't a kunt. Hopefully next episode has more Stark (Jon, Robb, Arya)...even though I was begining to dislike Khaleesi her current plot is interesting

Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ace1981 View Post
    Seems like they over did the battle scene. It was what 40+ minutes? Liked the episode a lot it just seems they went with EPIC moments way too much. Hopefully it's not the end of the hound. He is one of my favorite characters.
    what? The battle is one of the most important scenes in this series...this whole season was based around this battle. The whole BOOK (sorry no book discussion but still) was based around this battle.

Also for those saying some of the deaths werent believable...remember the hound was a huge man. In season 1 his brother (the mountain) cut a horses head off...these guys are huge.

laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by woodsmash View Post

But from what it seems like right now, the hound doesnt love to kill as much anymore?
    he loves to kill he just doesnt like it when theres fire around

Originally Posted by regGQ View Post
    Episode needed more Arya (no ****) she's the only female in the show that isn't a kunt. Hopefully next episode has more Stark (Jon, Robb, Arya)...even though I was begining to dislike Khaleesi her current plot is interesting
    I hate Danys storyline this season....but the House of Undying has epic potential.

Physika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Physika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Physika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Physika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Physika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Physika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Physika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Physika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Physika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Physika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Physika will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SkinnyBeast24 View Post
    story has gotta story

but before that boat even came up to them, the first thing you gotta think is this is a bomb or something so you pepper the absolute anus before it gets too close and blows up everybody
    How would they know it was a bomb? The warriors of that time only knew about men fighting men and didn't know about explosion. They called it pyromancy because they think it's wizardry. That was probably one of the first times in their history to use that for battle.

Originally Posted by laughin_man View Post
    he loves to kill he just doesnt like it when theres fire around
    Yea i know but that doesnt explain why he'd want to just run away..

Originally Posted by Physika View Post
    How would they know it was a bomb? The warriors of that time only knew about men fighting men and didn't know about explosion. They called it pyromancy because they think it's wizardry. That was probably one of the first times in their history to use that for battle.
    I believe it was a tool that the Mad King used a lot. Also, remember...at one point there were Dragons kicking ass

A Registered Mesomorph Ravishing_Rick's Avatar
    Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    epic
    *۩*legendary misc status*۩*
    No Sloot Can Hurt A Man With Options~ Ravishing_Rick
    all my bishes foreign PSN Ravishing_Rick
    *No Porn Crew*
    onlyfans/ricosmoovey

matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000) matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000) matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000) matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000) matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000) matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000) matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000) matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000) matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000) matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000) matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ace1981 View Post
    Seems like they over did the battle scene. It was what 40+ minutes? Liked the episode a lot it just seems they went with EPIC moments way too much. Hopefully it's not the end of the hound. He is one of my favorite characters.
    Jesus, some people will never be satisfied.

BRB too much violence in a war scene
    BOSTON MISC CREW

Please...stay safe thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139014513