Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wink I AM A JUGGERNAUT® IN THE MAKING - Chinchi07

It's official I am joining the challenge!!!. I am pretty new to bodybuilding so this will be my first challenge. Below is some of my personal info, reason for doing the challenge and game plan.

Name: Mhariel
    Hometown: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
    Weight: 165.6
    BF%: 30.9%
    Current Goal: Lose fat + gain muscle mass
    Fitness Goal: Compete (Figure or Bikini? not sure yet )

Reasons for doing the Challenge:
    I have been pretty active most of my life but I have also struggled with my weight, mainly due to ignorance on my part about nutrition and exercise. For a long time I attributed a lot of my weight issues to my genetics and used that as an excuse to live an unhealthy lifestyle. In the back of my mind I have always wanted to compete but had never taken the necessary steps to achive this goal, not until last year. Last year, I started to learn more about eating clean, supplements, weight training and I started to embrace the bodybuilding lifestyle. So far I have seen some positive changes not only physically but also mentally. I KNOW I have the determination, dedication and positive attitude to achieve my goal! thats why I joined the challenge. I AM not a JUGGERNAUT YET! I AM JUGGERNAUT in the making!! I am confident that this process is going to help me tap into my core and bring out those qualities that are deep within me!!. The transformation will be internal at first as I tap into that "huge, powerful, overwhelming force" and reveal externally the progress of my hardwork.

My game plan:
    I will continue to do what I have been doing thus far because I know it works. My diet is clean and my workout schedule is good, I am 100% clear that the reason why I havent seen better results is due to consistency. My lack of consistency with both diet and exercise as been due to work schedule, illness and my lazyness . So my first step on my game plan is to be consistent, stick to the diet and the workouts no matter what.

Cardio: My cardio sessions will be done in the AM. This will be running outside (as weather permits) or elliptical. I will be doing 30 minutes or 3 miles.
    Weight training: I do 1 day ON, 1 day OFF for my weight training. Back/BI, OFF, CHEST/TRI, OFF, LOWER BODY*, OFF, SHOULDER/ABS, OFF...
    On the OFF days I do additional cardio or take a rest day depending on how I am feeling or what other commitments I have
    *For the first 4 weeks my lower body workouts will not be the same as I am training to a mini marathon and dont like to over train my legs

Diet: My diet consists of 3 meals and 3 snacks. For breakfast I usually have a protein shake + oatmeal. I snack on walnuts and fruit mid morning. Lunch is usually a protein (fish, chicken, turkey pattie) + a vegetable or quinoa. protein bar in mid afternoon. Dinner is protein + vegetable . Protein shake post workout.

Supplements: I take a multivitamin, fish oils, vitamin D*, Intra-workout supplement (Bcaa's), whey protein. Infinite Labs: I have ordered JUGGERNAUT Crimson Punch, and Carnitine MTX. I have never used either of this supplements. I am looking forward to what they will add to my workouts.
    * Extra vitamin D is due to vitamin D deficiency I personally have, so this may not be needed for everyone.

Good Luck everyone!! Train hard!

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)

Good Morning JUGGERNAUT Nation!!

We are a few weeks into this challenge and it is off to a great start! As the Grand Prize winner of the 2011 Olympia I AM JUGGERNAUT Challenge, I am here to offer advise, answer questions and share some of my experiences. I will be posting on my original thread that I used during the challenge. I encourage you to visit it often as I will be posting on there daily. If you have a specific question, the best way to get it answered is to post on my thread as we anticipate the number of journals to grow and it will be hard for me to visit all of them on a dialy basis, but I will be on my thread every day.

Prepare yourself for an incredible journey. Rise above the rest and you just might get be one of the Grand Prize winners and experience the opportunity of a lifetime that I was lucky enough to experience, and find yourself on the cover of Infinite Mag!!

Good Luck to all of you and I look forward to following your journey!!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the challenge, Juggernaut!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to the challenge! Hope all is going well for you and looking forward to hearing about your updates!
    If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power!

Infinite Labs Elite Athle Larry819's Avatar
    Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the challenge! Look forward to seeing your results and reading your updates. There is great support here if you need it.

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Welcome to the challenge! I think you will really like the community here!!!
    advertising not permitted

billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the party (challenge)!!! These guys are very helpful so if you have question, ask.

Good luck to ya!

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good luck JUGGRNAUT. Lots of nice and informative people on here. You will enjoy it. The hard work will be worth it after 12 weeks+. I hope you reach all your goals, especially; to compete in figure or bikini one day.

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hello Mhariel welcome to the juggz... If you need any help do not be afraid to ask.. There are a lot of people here willing to help and motivate you..
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks! I am really looking forward to the journey. love the CAUTION sign on your 1st pic lol very cool. My JUGGERNAUT will arrive tomorrow cant wait to try it! I will be following your LOG let me know if I can be of any help!

Originally Posted by blueyedevil View Post
    Hello Mhariel welcome to the juggz... If you need any help do not be afraid to ask.. There are a lot of people here willing to help and motivate you..

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Originally Posted by Chinchi07 View Post
    Thanks! I am really looking forward to the journey. love the CAUTION sign on your 1st pic lol very cool. My JUGGERNAUT will arrive tomorrow cant wait to try it! I will be following your LOG let me know if I can be of any help!
    From your intro log, id say you're well on your way to your risk of competing!!! Your diet looks awesome!

...best of luck in your goals... you'll love it here!!! A lot of amazing ppl with the same focused mindset...I LOVE IT!!!!
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

Thanks!! I am hoping to compete next year so I just have to get to WORK! Looked at your progress pics! Nice job! Keep training hard and stay tuned on my progress

Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    Good luck JUGGRNAUT. Lots of nice and informative people on here. You will enjoy it. The hard work will be worth it after 12 weeks+. I hope you reach all your goals, especially; to compete in figure or bikini one day.

Loaded my pics, planned my meals and workouts for the week and I looking forward to my supplements getting here tomorrow!! I hope everyone had a good day ( whether you were training or resting). Not sure if many of you have tried Quinoa. I totally love it and recommend it, not only because its a super grain that contains all essential amino acids but also has 8 grams of protein per cup. Its easy to cook and delicious!

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I saw that you went your first Arnold this year. Me too!!! I did run in the 5K, but was otherwise just an expo goer. What a crazy scene that was! I look forward to following your journey to the stage. That's something I couldn't ever do, but id love to look like I could if I wanted to, lol!

Loaded my pics, planned my meals and workouts for the week and I looking forward to my supplements getting here tomorrow!! I hope everyone had a good day ( whether you were training or resting). Not sure if many of you have tried Quinoa. I totally love it and recommend it, not only because its a super grain that contains all essential amino acids but also has 8 grams of protein per cup. Its easy to cook and delicious!

jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the Juggernaut challenge! Seems like you have everything scheduled out and a good plan ahead of you! I wll be excited to see your progress. I wish you all the best in your journey.
    Life's an adventure, live it to its fullest potential!!

http://strengthinliving.wordpress.com/

********: Jennifer Dolan Regina

Instagram: jenndolan76

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hi Mhariel... Very Thorough and Awesome opening post!!! Great to have you here and I am looking forward to following along your progress!!!
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    đź» PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's official I am joining the challenge!!!. I am pretty new to bodybuilding so this will be my first challenge. Below is some of my personal info, reason for doing the challenge and game plan.

I have been pretty active most of my life but I have also struggled with my weight, mainly due to ignorance on my part about nutrition and exercise. For a long time I attributed a lot of my weight issues to my genetics and used that as an excuse to live an unhealthy lifestyle. In the back of my mind I have always wanted to compete but had never taken the necessary steps to achive this goal, not until last year. Last year, I started to learn more about eating clean, supplements, weight training and I started to embrace the bodybuilding lifestyle. So far I have seen some positive changes not only physically but also mentally. I KNOW I have the determination, dedication and positive attitude to achieve my goal! thats why I joined the challenge. I AM not a JUGGERNAUT YET! I AM JUGGERNAUT in the making!! I am confident that this process is going to help me tap into my core and bring out those qualities that are deep within me!!. The transformation will be internal at first as I tap into that "huge, powerful, overwhelming force" and reveal externally the progress of my hardwork.

My game plan:
    I will continue to do what I have been doing thus far because I know it works. My diet is clean and my workout schedule is good, I am 100% clear that the reason why I havent seen better results is due to consistency. My lack of consistency with both diet and exercise as been due to work schedule, illness and my lazyness . So my first step on my game plan is to be consistent, stick to the diet and the workouts no matter what.

Cardio: My cardio sessions will be done in the AM. This will be running outside (as weather permits) or elliptical. I will be doing 30 minutes or 3 miles.
    Weight training: I do 1 day ON, 1 day OFF for my weight training. Back/BI, OFF, CHEST/TRI, OFF, LOWER BODY*, OFF, SHOULDER/ABS, OFF...
    On the OFF days I do additional cardio or take a rest day depending on how I am feeling or what other commitments I have
    *For the first 4 weeks my lower body workouts will not be the same as I am training to a mini marathon and dont like to over train my legs

Diet: My diet consists of 3 meals and 3 snacks. For breakfast I usually have a protein shake + oatmeal. I snack on walnuts and fruit mid morning. Lunch is usually a protein (fish, chicken, turkey pattie) + a vegetable or quinoa. protein bar in mid afternoon. Dinner is protein + vegetable . Protein shake post workout.

Supplements: I take a multivitamin, fish oils, vitamin D*, Intra-workout supplement (Bcaa's), whey protein. Infinite Labs: I have ordered JUGGERNAUT Crimson Punch, and Carnitine MTX. I have never used either of this supplements. I am looking forward to what they will add to my workouts.
    * Extra vitamin D is due to vitamin D deficiency I personally have, so this may not be needed for everyone.

Very nice introduction! Welcome to the Juggernaut Challenge!

Can't wait to see the progress along the way!

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the Challenge!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

bthoma19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome! and i wrote you back on my log about the brown rice! Great start you have!

Day 2

So far so good on day 2... Got some cardio in this morning on the elliptical and had a nice breakfast ( protein shake + 1 serving kashi cereal). Tonite I will hit the gym and will try my juggernaut!

What is everyone else up to this AM

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So proud of you for taking on the challenge! Your going to do great girl!!!!!
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

Thanks Hope!! With all the support here seems like this will be a no fail environment! I am excited about that!

QUOTE=HopeSmallwonder;858919993]So proud of you for taking on the challenge! Your going to do great girl!!!!![/QUOTE]

Infinite Labs Elite Athle Larry819's Avatar
    Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So far so good on day 2... Got some cardio in this morning on the elliptical and had a nice breakfast ( protein shake + 1 serving kashi cereal). Tonite I will hit the gym and will try my juggernaut!

What is everyone else up to this AM
    What flavor did you get? I have the orange and love it. Don't get the jitters or shakes with the Juggernaut like I have with other pre workout supplements. Im looking forward to hitting the gym tonight as well. It will be the start of week 3 in the challenge for me. I have seen greater results since taking Juggernaut and hope you do too. Tonight its quads/hams/calves for me.

Good luck

I got the crimson punch. I had stayed away from pre workout supplements because of everything I heard about the jitters and other side effects. I had been researching different ones and then learned about the challenge so I was happy with the positive reviews of Juggernaut so here we are!! I am so looking forward to tonites workout its back/bi's for me tonite which I plan to kill!! Upper body and abs is were I want to see lots of improvement!! My lower body seems to respond really good and quickly for some reason. Train hard tonite!! If you can walk up/down stairs afterwards you didn't work them hard enough

Originally Posted by Larry819 View Post
    What flavor did you get? I have the orange and love it. Don't get the jitters or shakes with the Juggernaut like I have with other pre workout supplements. Im looking forward to hitting the gym tonight as well. It will be the start of week 3 in the challenge for me. I have seen greater results since taking Juggernaut and hope you do too. Tonight its quads/hams/calves for me.

Good luck

Love that term, "No Fail Environment". YES! That's exactly what this is!!!

Thanks Hope!! With all the support here seems like this will be a no fail environment! I am excited about that!

Make it your own!! I really think there is no way to fail here, we got a lot of support and people to hold us accountable + good products from
    Infinite labs. Just have to put in the time now.
    Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    Love that term, "No Fail Environment". YES! That's exactly what this is!!!

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Little late but Welcome to the contest!
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

My game plan:

There is a wealth of knowledge here. Dont be afraid to ask! Vitamin D deficiency? Sounds like you are somewhere in my neck of the woods. I'm in Upstate New York. Doc said I have it to because of the lack of sun here.
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I got the crimson punch. I had stayed away from pre workout supplements because of everything I heard about the jitters and other side effects. I had been researching different ones and then learned about the challenge so I was happy with the positive reviews of Juggernaut so here we are!! I am so looking forward to tonites workout its back/bi's for me tonite which I plan to kill!! Upper body and abs is were I want to see lots of improvement!! My lower body seems to respond really good and quickly for some reason. Train hard tonite!! If you can walk up/down stairs afterwards you didn't work them hard enough

Definitely no jitters from Juggernaut! Just solid energy and focus. Can't wait to read your review on it and your log for tonight's workout.