Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I do take BCAA's while working out. For upper body I do a simple split of back/bi, chest/tri, shoulders/traps/ abs.. I do it in a rotation with the day in the middle being a cardio day.. But I am not sure if I am hitting it hard enough.. I may try doing supersets to see if that helps. I haven't lifted for my legs since I started the challenge and just with the running the definition is getting better. I carry my extra fat in my upper body too so maybe once I lean down I will see that there is something down there...

Originally Posted by lilmzchief View Post
    OMG, I have the same problem! My legs get definition so fast that even if I train my upper body for 5 weeks and neglect my legs, they catch up within only a week once I hit them again. How much do you work out your upper body per week? BTW, what really helped this time around is BCAA. It helps me keep my muscles when I'm working out. I lose my shoulders so quickly otherwise and there's only so much chicken and fish I can stuff in my mouth for protein.

Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    YAY!!! Get in it!! We would love to have you! You need one or the other. With the iPhone 4 you can get the app and don't need the sensor. If you get the sensor you can pair it with a nike wrist band or with an iPod nano and then load it to the Nike +... It's totally worth it!! And it's very addicting

Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    Can you post Nike + stuff without the thing in your shoe or an iPhone. I am thinking about getting into this Challenge once I'm done playing volleyball for my second cardio next week... I may take up running again!

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Glad to see you are getting such great definiton in your legs!! I am working on mine. With all that running you have done, I can see why. Keep up all the good work
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looky what I got! Ok, what's the name of the challenge on nikeplus.com?

Originally Posted by Chinchi07 View Post
    YAY!!! Get in it!! We would love to have you! You need one or the other. With the iPhone 4 you can get the app and don't need the sensor. If you get the sensor you can pair it with a nike wrist band or with an iPod nano and then load it to the Nike +... It's totally worth it!! And it's very addicting
    advertising not permitted

AWESOME!!!! Try this link http://nikerunning.nike.com/nikeos/p...il/1440576531/

Looky what I got! Ok, what's the name of the challenge on nikeplus.com?

Thanks! the running has definetly helped! Keep training hard!
    Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    Glad to see you are getting such great definiton in your legs!! I am working on mine. With all that running you have done, I can see why. Keep up all the good work

Day 38.. ROW ROW ROW

Today was back and biceps for me. I am back to the Original JUGGERNAUT and soo happy I ordered another tub of Crimson Punch! 1 scoop and I am ready to kick some ass and take some names My workout was AWESOME!! I started with assisted pull ups and was really pumped so I pushed myself really hard. I was able to do 4 sets and lowered my weight to 90 on the last set. Improvement for me. I did some wide grip lat pull downs and increased my weight to 60 on those. I did some seated row sets and also some standing row sets. Then it was off to biceps. I was happy because I been doing curls with the 25 lbs straight barbell and today I was able to do 2 sets of 10 with the 35!! after that I did some DB curls and some DB Hammer Curls as well.

I did some cardio after my weight training session and I discovered the ROW machine at my gym! I was on the elliptical first for 15 minutes and finished with 15 minutes on the row machine, I bet my back will be sore tomorrow!! SWEET! I like that commercial with the hamster and the fat one saying ROW ROW lol... Maybe I can train my squirrel to do that!

Great workout today! Looking forward to killing my upper body!

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I do take BCAA's while working out. For upper body I do a simple split of back/bi, chest/tri, shoulders/traps/ abs.. I do it in a rotation with the day in the middle being a cardio day.. But I am not sure if I am hitting it hard enough.. I may try doing supersets to see if that helps. I haven't lifted for my legs since I started the challenge and just with the running the definition is getting better. I carry my extra fat in my upper body too so maybe once I lean down I will see that there is something down there...
    ****************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT******************

HI, FOR THAT IMPORTANT PROTEIN MEAL, USE INFINITELABS ISOLATE PROTEIN, IT HAS THE HIGHEST QUALITY PROTEIN FOR PRE AND POST MEALS......see link;http://www.infinitelabs.com/store/In...y-Isolate.html

NOTE; IN ORDER TO GAIN MUSCLES YOU NEED TO STIMULATE MUSCLE FIBERS (WITH HIGH INTENSITY WORKOUTS) SO THAT THEY REPAIR/REBUILD THEM SELF'S, SO IT COMES DOWN TO; THE RIGHT TRAINING WITH THE RIGHT FOOD/SUPPLEMENTS THAT WILL CAUSE YOU TO GET A JUGGERNAUT OF A BODY!!!!!!, THERE IS NO OTHER WAY!!!!!

TRY THIS TYPE OF WORKOUTS

==== TO BE A JUGGERNAUT, YOU NEED TO TRAIN LIKE A JUGGERNAUT!!!! ====

training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise to all juggernauts, im here to help you succeed...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

http://www.********.com/IAMJUGGERNAUT

http://www.********.com/groups/138115752988038/

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Last edited by teamsw; 05-08-2012 at 10:41 PM.
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great to hear your are improving on the pull ups and curls! Always a great feeling seeing that progress ! You like the original Juggernaut better than the HP?
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Yes it definetly is a great feeling!! I like the Original A LOTTTTTTTTT more than the HP! It just works better for what my goals are

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Great to hear your are improving on the pull ups and curls! Always a great feeling seeing that progress ! You like the original Juggernaut better than the HP?

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Today was back and biceps for me. I am back to the Original JUGGERNAUT and soo happy I ordered another tub of Crimson Punch! 1 scoop and I am ready to kick some ass and take some names My workout was AWESOME!! I started with assisted pull ups and was really pumped so I pushed myself really hard. I was able to do 4 sets and lowered my weight to 90 on the last set. Improvement for me. I did some wide grip lat pull downs and increased my weight to 60 on those. I did some seated row sets and also some standing row sets. Then it was off to biceps. I was happy because I been doing curls with the 25 lbs straight barbell and today I was able to do 2 sets of 10 with the 35!! after that I did some DB curls and some DB Hammer Curls as well.

I did some cardio after my weight training session and I discovered the ROW machine at my gym! I was on the elliptical first for 15 minutes and finished with 15 minutes on the row machine, I bet my back will be sore tomorrow!! SWEET! I like that commercial with the hamster and the fat one saying ROW ROW lol... Maybe I can train my squirrel to do that!

love the pic...never saw that commercial, gotta youtube now! lol!!! got a pic of the "row machine"? think i have one at the gym but i'm not sure if what you're referring to is actually cardio...sounds more like a lifting machine. ?
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

This is what it looks like...

I will be doing this more often to see if my upper body starts showing better progress

Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    love the pic...never saw that commercial, gotta youtube now! lol!!! got a pic of the "row machine"? think i have one at the gym but i'm not sure if what you're referring to is actually cardio...sounds more like a lifting machine. ?

I.L. Elite Athlete balls2dawalls's Avatar
    balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Love the Geico commercial too ... that little chubby one is so cute. Nice back/bicep workout. Keep it going!
    "Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/balls2dawalls

JUGGERNAUT JOURNAL:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147523153&p=936268203

LIKE ME ON ********
    http://www.********.com/ballstodawall

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    http://twitter.com/#!/superior2u

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/balls_2_dawall

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS RECIPES
    http://flabtosixpack.com/

I.L. Elite Athlete balls2dawalls's Avatar
    balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here is a link to the commercial, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU6hmgTY76M

Here is the background story on it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kXS37clsZw
    "Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/balls2dawalls

JUGGERNAUT JOURNAL:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147523153&p=936268203

LIKE ME ON ********
    http://www.********.com/ballstodawall

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    http://twitter.com/#!/superior2u

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/balls_2_dawall

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS RECIPES
    http://flabtosixpack.com/

LMAO love the chubby one I had not seen the background story too cute!! I was laughing while working on that machine thinking of that fat guinea pig telling me ROW ROW lol

Originally Posted by balls2dawalls View Post
    Here is a link to the commercial, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU6hmgTY76M

Here is the background story on it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kXS37clsZw

nadirah24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nadirah24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nadirah24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nadirah24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nadirah24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nadirah24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nadirah24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nadirah24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nadirah24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nadirah24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nadirah24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have to get in on this one....you guys kill me! Both of you have built legs w/o really working them too hard and I'm the opposite!! I've focused all my heavy lifting for leg workouts over a month now and I'm just starting to see cuts and some growth...my upper body is naturally muscular and I really don't need to work arms too much. We need to trade body types for a bit...

LOL! I wish that was possible ... You look great thought! so keep working hard!

Originally Posted by nadirah24 View Post
    I have to get in on this one....you guys kill me! Both of you have built legs w/o really working them too hard and I'm the opposite!! I've focused all my heavy lifting for leg workouts over a month now and I'm just starting to see cuts and some growth...my upper body is naturally muscular and I really don't need to work arms too much. We need to trade body types for a bit...

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    YES IT IS! Bummed about my heel but I'll hold a megaphone and start saying run! run! run! instead of Row! Row! Row!
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

LOL ... it would be funny but not has cute as the chubby guinea pig. He is just adorable.

Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    YES IT IS! Bummed about my heel but I'll hold a megaphone and start saying run! run! run! instead of Row! Row! Row!

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I loved using my new watch to run yesterday, and I finally found the challenge on Nike+ and so I ready to go now! Thanks for all the encouraging words and motivation!!! Keep WORKIN HARD!

Glad you like it! Like I said it will become very addicting Nike + is revamping the Challenges so we will need to figure out a new one at the beginning of June. Hope we can get more people involved. You too keep training hard! You are looking great!

I loved using my new watch to run yesterday, and I finally found the challenge on Nike+ and so I ready to go now! Thanks for all the encouraging words and motivation!!! Keep WORKIN HARD!

queetuith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

When Where Drugs Firdt Used

When Were Statin Drugs Discovered , oldhickorycountryclub net/ - buy zolpidem These side effects include nausea, vomiting, amnesia, hallucinations, delusions, altered thought patterns, lack of motor coordination, increase appetite and decreased libido oldhickorycountryclub net/]generic zolpidem

queetuith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Wikipedia Drug Smuggling Colombia

Wikipedia Drug Smuggling , chloeblossom com/****** html]****** online You can buy cheap ******/Lorazepam medication and save big! chloeblossom com/****** html - buy lorazepam online no prescription

So, everyone will have a clean slate in June???

I'll be just figuring it all out by then... hahaha.

Glad you like it! Like I said it will become very addicting Nike + is revamping the Challenges so we will need to figure out a new one at the beginning of June. Hope we can get more people involved. You too keep training hard! You are looking great!

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is what it looks like...

I will be doing this more often to see if my upper body starts showing better progress
    OH! dont have that at my gym... those are a workout in itself though! lol...KEEP IT UP!!!
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

Just the challenges part wont be carried forward because they are revamping it, but your total miles on your profile should stay the same and count towards your different levels. I hope I can keep up with you!

So, everyone will have a clean slate in June???

I'll be just figuring it all out by then... hahaha.

Yes it is!! It was pretty awesome I am going to use it more often to help out my upper body.

OH! dont have that at my gym... those are a workout in itself though! lol...KEEP IT UP!!!

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I will get in the nike+ thing when my 12 week challenge is over. I have not been doing that much cardio at all these first few weeks. I will be adding a lot of cardio in my last 4 weeks though. Keep up the good work chinchi07
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

VENI VIDI VICI

Day 40...

Hit the gym tonight for Chest and Triceps and it continues to amaze me that I am always the only girl in the weight room. We need more JUGGERNAUT women!! My workout was really good, still using the Original and just 1 scoop gives me the endurance and pump that I need. Flavor still good, but will be trying the Orange flavor on my next tub because I have heard many good review about it. What I liked about todays workout was seeing improvement on my weight for chest, as I was able to do 70 lbs on the bench press. Its always so encouraging to see progress and knowing that by sticking with it I am getting stronger and closer to my goal.

I will continue to work hard and push my limits! No excuses!! Say it loud! "Oh crap, she is up"... and drinking her JUGGERNAUT

Last edited by Chinchi07; 05-10-2012 at 07:28 PM.

You are going to love the orange flavor. It tastes awesome. It is ironic about your 70 lbs on bench press. Last august my max bench press was 75 lbs once Pretty sad, and I couldn't even do a pull-up or chin-up. Oh well, that is the past. Here is to the future. A little motivation for your weekend

VENI VIDI VICI

Not sad at all, just goes to show how quickly our bodies decay if we dont take care of it and push ourselves. Glad to see that you are doing something about it!

Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    You are going to love the orange flavor. It tastes awesome. It is ironic about your 70 lbs on bench press. Last august my max bench press was 75 lbs once Pretty sad, and I couldn't even do a pull-up or chin-up. Oh well, that is the past. Here is to the future. A little motivation for your weekend

Powersong

As you all know I really like Nike + and one of the things I enjoy when running is the POWERSONG! I got this from Nike + and wanted to share with you...

The PowerSong is a universal concept. In simple terms, it’s your psych-up anthem. For running, it’s that track that gets you out the door, up a steep grade, or over the proverbial wall with a burst of aurally-inspired adrenaline. But for how simple the idea of a PowerSong seems, it’s also intensely personal and can come in many forms.

For some, the best PowerSongs are those that motivate through uplifting lyrics. These tracks might even bring to mind a movie where an underdog wins against all odds. For others, lyrics are insignificant, but the energy of a song is everything. Jagged guitars and driving beats rule here. The louder the better. Other runners might rely on a specific BPM that matches their stride, completely fixated on cadence and building playlists at specific BPMs.

SO WHAT IS YOUR POWERSONG??..... Here its MINE ... Love the lyrics and just reminds me of how I handle myself and live my life... No excuses, no backing down