wtfitsnotmike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help with bulking.

Hello everyone, So i realize its Spring break for some at the moment; but what truly matters is summer for me. I'm currently stuck trying to find a good bulking plan or routine for me to start since Im still skinny hahah. Im currently 140lbs and i am hoping to get up to the 150 range or up. Whats a good program??

musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by wtfitsnotmike View Post
    Hello everyone, So i realize its Spring break for some at the moment; but what truly matters is summer for me. I'm currently stuck trying to find a good bulking plan or routine for me to start since Im still skinny hahah. Im currently 140lbs and i am hoping to get up to the 150 range or up. Whats a good program??
    Eating. I'm serious. Your question is what can you do to gain, right? The answer is to eat more than your daily maintenance. Around 10 to 20% more. Any good program that fits your training level will do. But if your goal is to gain muscle, you have to eat more than you are eating right now.
    Your welcome.

harebearva will become famous soon enough. (+50) harebearva will become famous soon enough. (+50) harebearva will become famous soon enough. (+50) harebearva will become famous soon enough. (+50) harebearva will become famous soon enough. (+50) harebearva will become famous soon enough. (+50) harebearva will become famous soon enough. (+50) harebearva will become famous soon enough. (+50) harebearva will become famous soon enough. (+50) harebearva will become famous soon enough. (+50) harebearva will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^^^^ this. I'd pick a program and start doing it. they are all pretty good. I do allpros beginner. Don't waste time trying to find the perfect training program, it doesn't exist. In my opinion, just pick a good one which is predominantly compound lifts and lift heavy. Hope this helps
    I'm just a recovering Fat Guy!

Non Gradus Anus Rodentum

"Life is tough! It's tougher if you're stupid!"

PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As stated above, there is no workout program that is designed to get you to gain weight. The only thing that will get you to gain weight is eating more calories. Now the structure of the program along with a few other variables (cardio, nutritional partitioning, etc.) will determine how much of that weight gain is muscle and how much is fat. I suggest you pick a routine that has you focusing on getting stronger on a few major compound lifts with some supplemental exercises done in addition to those that help to build the muscles involved in those lifts. The main focus should be getting stronger on those core lifts though. Do this while eating 500-700 calories above maintenance each day and you will done just fine.
    Online Training Services available. PM me for details.

Oh alright, thank you guys. It cleared up some confusion for mee. I will EAT more for sure!

musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by wtfitsnotmike View Post
    Oh alright, thank you guys. It cleared up some confusion for mee. I will EAT more for sure!
    This will help you figure out how much to eat: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

^
    Thanks bro! Much appreciated.