Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This has been a wonderful read

Jigango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Big Fan of six star!

Hello all, so I am 22 years old and I started using Six Star test booster back in the fall to try and recover my muscles faster and also build my muscles faster in the most efficient way.
    I am a collegiate runner for Gwynedd Mercy University, and after using the test booster I was able to drop a whole minute off of my 5 mile race time, which sent me to nationals with ease!
    Good day!

Jigango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Orion999 View Post
    All I know is that if I take this for at least 3 days in a row. My boners are awesome. Not joking. So I think it works just fine and have used other T-boosters and it is the only one that had that much of an effect in that area. Even real juice didn't do that like that stuff does. Works for women too!
    ahahahahaha!!!!

jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jigango View Post
    Hello all, so I am 22 years old and I started using Six Star test booster back in the fall to try and recover my muscles faster and also build my muscles faster in the most efficient way.
    I am a collegiate runner for Gwynedd Mercy University, and after using the test booster I was able to drop a whole minute off of my 5 mile race time, which sent me to nationals with ease!
    Good day!
    Yeah that Boron will give you all kinds of gains

jayamsterdam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Boner-mania

I am 27 years old and noticed a sharp decline in my sex drive in the past two to three years. I eat a very healthy diet, drink a lot of water, and work out at least four days week. However, my recent lack of arousal got me worried. I stopped having morning wood and my cum stopped shooting. I started taking Six Star Testosterone booster this past Sunday. It is now Thursday. I can tell you within three days I noticed I was having morning wood again and get frequent boners randomly throughout the day, much like in my high school days!

Other than Six Star Testosterone Booster, does anyone know of a supplement that can help increase my loads and help me shoot further?

CodemanRed28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    rofl

Isn't it amazing what a little placebo can do?
    Yes placebo is a great example of the power of intention. But for this product, thats not the case. For me, my voice drops the first day I take it. Maybe your body just sucks at responding quickly

joodabop is just really nice. (+1000) joodabop is just really nice. (+1000) joodabop is just really nice. (+1000) joodabop is just really nice. (+1000) joodabop is just really nice. (+1000) joodabop is just really nice. (+1000) joodabop is just really nice. (+1000) joodabop is just really nice. (+1000) joodabop is just really nice. (+1000) joodabop is just really nice. (+1000) joodabop is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CodemanRed28 View Post
    Yes placebo is a great example of the power of intention. But for this product, thats not the case. For me, my voice drops the first day I take it. Maybe your body just sucks at responding quickly
    lol wut?

frankcimino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) frankcimino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) frankcimino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) frankcimino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) frankcimino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) frankcimino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) frankcimino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) frankcimino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) frankcimino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) frankcimino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) frankcimino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Six Star ive heard mostly bad things about this test booster but would be willing to give it a shot if the offer is on the table. Thanks.

Originally Posted by SixStarPro View Post
    Well said Hansolo. Everybody is different and will experience different results . Truly, the only way to know is to give the product a try. There are good and bad test boosters out there. However, we believe our formula will help increase your free testosterone which is the most active form of testosterone, and really important for building muscle. Thanks for your feedback!

Harpy, thanks for your feedback. Any particular reason you feel that way? We’ve gotten nothing but great feedback from consumers who use our products, and they really appreciate the value these products offer. If you’re interested in giving any of our formulas a try, I’d be more than happy to send you a sample or two.

Thanks again,

Luke -

Team Six Star

motosurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy

Got it 2 days ago just to try, it's $10 so I don't loose anything. I'm VERY happy to have not read anything in this thread about gynecomastia lol read l a review of a guy that supposedly got it from this which made me a bit nervous

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by motosurf View Post
    Got it 2 days ago just to try, it's $10 so I don't loose anything. I'm VERY happy to have not read anything in this thread about gynecomastia lol read l a review of a guy that supposedly got it from this which made me a bit nervous
    A booster that helps ramp up a persons natural levels are safe. Gyno happens on occasion when dealing with substances that actually put chemicals in your body.

AverageJoe1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great to hear man! Are you stacking Testosterone Booster with any other products?

Luke -
    Six Star Team
    I've been taking it for 3 weeks since i was diagnosed with low test. Can't tell if it's been working. Would rather have powder mix instead of pills but can't find it in stores. Got any samples I could try?

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by AverageJoe1977 View Post
    I've been taking it for 3 weeks since i was diagnosed with low test. Can't tell if it's been working. Would rather have powder mix instead of pills but can't find it in stores. Got any samples I could try?
    Products like these usually take 10 days or so to kick in. You definitely won't feel anything from a sample.

AverageJoe1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well said Hansolo. Everybody is different and will experience different results . Truly, the only way to know is to give the product a try. There are good and bad test boosters out there. However, we believe our formula will help increase your free testosterone which is the most active form of testosterone, and really important for building muscle. Thanks for your feedback!

Harpy, thanks for your feedback. Any particular reason you feel that way? We’ve gotten nothing but great feedback from consumers who use our products, and they really appreciate the value these products offer. If you’re interested in giving any of our formulas a try, I’d be more than happy to send you a sample or two.

Thanks again,

Luke -

Team Six Star
    I've been using this for about three weeks since I was diagnosed with low test and can't tell if it's working. Would rather use powder form instead of pills but can't find it in stores. Am a big fan of Six Star whey protein and would love to stick with this brand. Got any samples of the test booster powder mix?

Originally Posted by AverageJoe1977 View Post
    I've been using this for about three weeks since I was diagnosed with low test and can't tell if it's working. Would rather use powder form instead of pills but can't find it in stores. Am a big fan of Six Star whey protein and would love to stick with this brand. Got any samples of the test booster powder mix?
    Six Star is made by MuscleTech. There isn't any samples available at this time. Also, Please read my post above about feeling a sample of a test booster! If you got diagnosed by a professional and they told you that you have low test, I wouldn't get a product that increases your natural production. What you can get on here is night and day difference than what you possibly could get. That discussion isn't really allowed on here though.

42MuscleBeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Six Star

Six star Protein for sure works Helped me make a lot of gains. I will say i have never tried the Test booster. All i have heard is that Six star protein blend(has Creatine,BCAAs) i take 2 scoops so 5 grams of Creatine on top of 60 grams of whey protein. I never used a Test booster but looking into it. To be honest i see some people saying if its six star its crap i done better on six star than going to GNC and spending $70 dollars for protein. I also heard Six star from alot of sources including body builders benching 400 pounds is actually a good Brand. So I want to know who exactly said its crap.

Again I never used Test Boosters so i can't tell you if its good but Six star is a good brand in my experience and the experience of others. but you may have to up the dose. it will take 10 days to really start working i do know that about Test boosters.

beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 42MuscleBeast View Post
    Six star Protein for sure works Helped me make a lot of gains. I will say i have never tried the Test booster. All i have heard is that Six star protein blend(has Creatine,BCAAs) i take 2 scoops so 5 grams of Creatine on top of 60 grams of whey protein. I never used a Test booster but looking into it. To be honest i see some people saying if its six star its crap i done better on six star than going to GNC and spending $70 dollars for protein. I also heard Six star from alot of sources including body builders benching 400 pounds is actually a good Brand. So I want to know who exactly said its crap.

Again I never used Test Boosters so i can't tell you if its good but Six star is a good brand in my experience and the experience of others. but you may have to up the dose. it will take 10 days to really start working i do know that about Test boosters.
    This is your first post? Hmmmm. People who want results in the gym buy six star products? Are they stacking it with body fortress too? Crazy...plus, how many body builders that bench 400lbs do you know repping six star products?

dirtbagmcgoo is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbagmcgoo is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbagmcgoo is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbagmcgoo is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbagmcgoo is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbagmcgoo is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbagmcgoo is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbagmcgoo is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbagmcgoo is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbagmcgoo is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbagmcgoo is just really nice. (+1000)
    All I know is that six fortune protein tastes horrendous

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All I know is that I hate that this lame ass thread pops up every few months. It's like a bad movie villain that needs a giant satellite/radar array to fall on him because the 300 ft fall didn't kill him.

HKSZGZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Six Star Testosterone Booster

The testosterone booster works great for me! Everyone's body absorbs and metabolizes the booster differently. I have used it for 2 months and stopped using it for a month which I noticed a huge difference when I stopped. I have continued to use the product with no side effects! Thanks Six Star!

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HKSZGZ View Post
    The testosterone booster works great for me! Everyone's body absorbs and metabolizes the booster differently. I have used it for 2 months and stopped using it for a month which I noticed a huge difference when I stopped. I have continued to use the product with no side effects! Thanks Six Star!
    Awesome news. Keep on keeping on
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dont take these. If you think you have a testosterone deficiency go to your doctor and get a blood work done.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative
    Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com

Fuel Your Ambition!

Originally Posted by HKSZGZ View Post
    Nice! I'm glad it is working for you.

Fotzy68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New old guy looking for tips

Hi Luke- I've always been in great shape but now that I'm hitting my late 40's I've decided to switch my focus from marathons and just being healthy to doing some body sculpting- entering a physique contest in 11 months-I'm 6'2" and currently a lean 200 but hoping to get up to 220 or so. Anything you can do it help my journey?

Thanks again,

Luke -

Team Six Star

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fotzy68 View Post
    Hi Luke- I've always been in great shape but now that I'm hitting my late 40's I've decided to switch my focus from marathons and just being healthy to doing some body sculpting- entering a physique contest in 11 months-I'm 6'2" and currently a lean 200 but hoping to get up to 220 or so. Anything you can do it help my journey?
    Hey bud, keeping 100% track of diet is the first thing.

Some supps if you're interested
    Creatine 3-5g per day
    Betaine
    Fish oil
    protein shake (to make up your missing macros)
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why won't this thread just die?

beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lucia316 View Post
    Why won't this thread just die?
    We're not helping either....

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The vast number of people bumping this thread who only have a single post to their name smells fishy. I wouldn't trust anything anyone says who has less than 10 posts.

Registered User christopheknapp's Avatar
    christopheknapp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Call me crazy, but maybe I am missing something, or the ingredients have changed in the two years since the thread has started ... but I have been using SSP Testosterone, Creatine and Protein (mainly due to my tight budget), for about six months now and I have had great gains. I have put on 32lbs since July 2014. I am in way stating that this is solely due to these supplements, clearly I have worked my ass off too.

My bottle says 10.5mg Vitamin B6, 450mg Magnesium Aspartate and 30mg Zinc Aspartate. I did some research online for testosterone boosters, and many other "top rated" ones include the same medical ingredients. Am I missing something here?

mriver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Muscletech

Originally Posted by JoeMax View Post
    Has anyone used Six star testosterone Booster and had any side effects. I have read the ingredient label and am worried about the 100Mg of Boron Citrate. Everything I have read on Boron indicates its toxic at upper limits of 100MG?
    Six Star is owned by Muscletech it's just available at drug stores. It's not really even cheaper then the other Muscletech lines if you make adjustments for ingredients. Compare the prices and ingredients of the protein powders for example. As for Boron Citrate I think 100mg is 5mg of Boron. That's what labels such as Anotest says.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mriver View Post
    Six Star is owned by Muscletech it's just available at drug stores. It's not really even cheaper then the other Muscletech lines if you make adjustments for ingredients. Compare the prices and ingredients of the protein powders for example. As for Boron Citrate I think 100mg is 5mg of Boron. That's what labels such as Anotest says.
    That is incorrect, Six Star and MuscleTech supps are made by Iovate , which is the parent company.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)