OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is gym 3-4 days a week too little?

Just Chest Shoulders Biceps and Triceps once a week

no Legs no Back no Abs and no Cardio.

Before people start ripping into me and poking holes in my routine let me just say i dont want be the biggest and most toned an ripped man in the world like everyone else does in this forum

So is it enough to bulk up a good decent size?

Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Once a week will mean slower results for a natty.

Not working some parts of your body means you will look out of proportion if you do put on some size.

ButtPirate69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ButtPirate69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ButtPirate69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ButtPirate69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ButtPirate69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ButtPirate69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ButtPirate69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ButtPirate69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ButtPirate69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ButtPirate69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ButtPirate69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by OsLoc View Post

Before people start ripping into me and poking holes in my routine let me just say i dont want be the biggest and most toned an ripped man in the world like everyone else does in this forum

your routine is stupid. no legs or back? you'll be small for a long time with your way of doing things. do starting strength and stop being such a btch.

OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ButtPirate69 View Post
    your routine is stupid. no legs or back? you'll be small for a long time with your way of doing things. do starting strength and stop being such a btch.
    well im not as committed to bodybuilding as you are and i gave up on legs and back a long time ago. im an ectomorph

Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well im not as committed to bodybuilding as you are and i gave up on legs and back a long time ago. im an ectomorph

southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000)
    gtfo

OllieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OllieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OllieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OllieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OllieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OllieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OllieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OllieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OllieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OllieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OllieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

3-4 days of doing the same muscles/muscle groups = overtraining in record time

Winwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Winwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Winwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Winwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Winwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Winwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Winwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Winwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Winwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Winwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Winwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by osloc View Post
    well im not as committed to bodybuilding as you are and i gave up on legs and back a long time ago. Im an ectomorph
    good lord

GANTOBURY is on a distinguished road. (+10) GANTOBURY is on a distinguished road. (+10) GANTOBURY is on a distinguished road. (+10) GANTOBURY is on a distinguished road. (+10) GANTOBURY is on a distinguished road. (+10) GANTOBURY is on a distinguished road. (+10) GANTOBURY is on a distinguished road. (+10) GANTOBURY is on a distinguished road. (+10) GANTOBURY is on a distinguished road. (+10) GANTOBURY is on a distinguished road. (+10) GANTOBURY is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i dont want be the biggest and most toned an ripped man in the world like everyone else does in this forum
    you're not going to wake up one morning and just become huge all of a sudden.To get the size and ripped look you're thinking about takes years of work and quite a strict lifestyle so gtfo if you actually think becoming that big can happen to someone who doesn't fully want it/is committed enough

Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm here for the grownup Misc gangbang
    If it doesn't challenge you, it won't change you. Success is no accident.

bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by OllieUK View Post
    depends on alot of things like volume, recovery and intensity.

Mattrbeck5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mattrbeck5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mattrbeck5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mattrbeck5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mattrbeck5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mattrbeck5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mattrbeck5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mattrbeck5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mattrbeck5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mattrbeck5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mattrbeck5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    At that rate, you'll get results just as fast as if you were to quit.
    "I can safely say that my motivation to train goes far beyond that of merely impressing people, it is derived from the feeling of having set goals and achieving them and outdoing myself in the gym. I absolutely love it, the feeling of pushing out that last rep, and getting skin tearing pumps is something I don’t see myself without"

EX - In Hoc Signo Vinces

diablo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) diablo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) diablo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) diablo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) diablo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) diablo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) diablo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) diablo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) diablo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) diablo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) diablo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ectomorph eh? have you ever tried EATING ABOVE MAINTENANCE levels? nope

OllieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OllieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OllieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OllieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OllieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OllieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OllieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OllieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OllieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OllieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OllieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bravo96 View Post
    depends on alot of things like volume, recovery and intensity.
    If he isn't training with intensity, what is the point in the first place?

NeverAlone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverAlone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverAlone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverAlone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverAlone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverAlone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverAlone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverAlone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverAlone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverAlone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Get the **** out ---------------->

N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

no.

Adonis2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adonis2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adonis2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adonis2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adonis2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adonis2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adonis2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adonis2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adonis2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adonis2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adonis2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    3-4 times a week isnt too little. The problem is in your routine. try not to overtrain.

TheRagnarok is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRagnarok is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRagnarok is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRagnarok is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRagnarok is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRagnarok is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRagnarok is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRagnarok is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRagnarok is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRagnarok is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRagnarok is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'd prefer to me a Mesomorph! You'd look like an emo kid being an ectomorph... Not to be talking crap, but ectomorphs are just weird looking. Lookin' like a cancer patient.
    "You never fail until you stop trying."
    -Albert Einstein

Its all about Physics and Biology..

trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by OllieUK View Post
    Not even close, please go.

ButtPirate69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ButtPirate69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ButtPirate69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ButtPirate69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ButtPirate69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ButtPirate69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ButtPirate69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ButtPirate69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ButtPirate69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ButtPirate69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ButtPirate69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh stfu with your stupid ectomorph b/s. when i started I was 5'9 and 130lbs, 135lbs on a good day. a year and a half later and i'm now 210lbs. granted, i gained a sht ton of fat (hell, im like 22% bf....totally worth it). just because you're an ectomorph doesn't mean sht...you'll just have to eat more. at some points I was eating anywhere from 5000-7000 calories a day, drinking a gallon of milk, shots of olive oil, everything. its easy to be a little btch and just blame your lack of progress on your genetics. yes, genetics do play a part, but that doesn't mean you can't succeed. get a better attitude, drink some milk, and do some fuking squats and deadlifts.

also, im not a bodybuilder...more of a powerlifter or oly lifter.

re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Trained all ur muscles not just some of them seriously bro!

illmaticStill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illmaticStill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illmaticStill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illmaticStill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illmaticStill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illmaticStill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illmaticStill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illmaticStill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illmaticStill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illmaticStill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illmaticStill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You'll get muscle in no time. Here's what you do, you train chest+tri on Monday, then Wednesday Chest+Bi, then Thursday Chest+Shoulder, Saturday hit shoulders alone. Don't worry about the rear delts either, it'll ruin your bench press lifts.

Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Back is the most important workout to gain overall strength. Its a shame that you're really missing the real basics of weightlifting. You will never be fulfilled or truly strong without using a proper routine.

rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000) rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000) rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000) rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000) rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000) rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000) rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000) rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000) rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000) rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000) rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good luck with your rotator cuff injurys OP
    Sheiko!

Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

no Legs no Back

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    ops a *******.
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Last edited by LSXdr; 04-01-2012 at 12:56 AM.

spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP

Seriously, you need some education on this subject. Go ahead and read something on bodybuilding and then come back. Neglecting back and legs because you don't want to get big...........jesus christ I am speechless.
    ★☆★Juventus★☆★
    ''Winning isn't important, it's the only thing that matters'' - Giampiero Boniperti
    ''A real gentleman never leaves his old lady'' - Alessandro Del Piero #10

(: Positive Crew :)