davidsimpson93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidsimpson93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidsimpson93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidsimpson93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidsimpson93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidsimpson93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidsimpson93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidsimpson93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidsimpson93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidsimpson93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidsimpson93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Are my proteins/carbs/calories too high in my breakfast/post workout meals?

So my breakfast is also my post workout meal as I eat it about 30 minutes if that before my workout.
    The two main breakfast meals I rotate between are;

Porridge + peanut butter sandwiches
    100% natural rolled oats – ½ cup, 1 cup whole milk, 1 scoop protein powder, 2 tbsp golden syrup.
    1 piece of fruit.
    1 pint of whole milk.
    2 peanut butter sandwiches.
    2 protein shakes & multivitamin, fish oil tablets & creatine & BCCA's. This includes my supplements straight after the gym obviously.

1675 calories
    118g protein
    167g carbohydrates (73g sugars)
    320mg calcium
    63g fat (30g saturated)
    53mg cholesterol
    320mg sodium

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scrambled eggs on toast + peanut butter sandwich
    4 eggs, 4 table spoons of milk, whisk and microwave for 2-3 minutes, 2 slices of whole wheat bread, butter.
    1 piece of fruit.
    1 pint of whole milk.
    Peanut butter sandwich.
    2 protein shakes & supplement tablets.

1789 calories
    121g protein
    250mg calcium
    121g carbohydrates (35g sugars)
    61g fat (14g saturated)
    250mg sodium
    1g cholesterol

I am bulking and aim for 4,000 calories a day I can't really eat 6 full meals like everyone else though but I have 3 large meals and 3 fairly small ones but still larger than snacks. Just wondering what you all think.
    Hell is not a place you go, if you're not a Christian it's the failure of your life's greatest ambition.

davidsimpson93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidsimpson93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidsimpson93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidsimpson93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidsimpson93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidsimpson93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidsimpson93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidsimpson93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidsimpson93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidsimpson93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidsimpson93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Also I know the golden syrup is bad but I love it
    Hell is not a place you go, if you're not a Christian it's the failure of your life's greatest ambition.

Lift, Eat, Sleep. Repeat. BDeblo's Avatar
    BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by davidsimpson93 View Post
    Also I know the golden syrup is bad but I love it
    never knew everyone ate 6 full meals...
    Just fill your macros however you can. No food is good nor bad in terms of body composition.
    Ditch your meal plan and develop a diet that combines sound nutrition with the foods you enjoy by eating when you see fit in the portions that allow you to achieve your macronutrient and caloric needs while providing sufficient micronutrients, energy and satiety. One can never forget that nutrition is a tool, not a restraint; the enjoyment of life should always come first. Psychological, sociological and emotional health should never be threatened by the attempt to increase physiological health.

Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Come on man. Read the stickies.
    Dirty Leb Crew
    US Army Infantry 2009-2013 'Murica

I know that I need to be hitting my macros for calories, carbs, proteins and fats I was just wondering if it's too much for one meal and should be spread out more that's all surly if I overload my body with too many nutrients at once some will not get stored because of high volume or I will still get a insulin spike from the carbs even if complex because of the high volume? I'm probably way off as usual but yeah

BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know that I need to be hitting my macros for calories, carbs, proteins and fats I was just wondering if it's too much for one meal and should be spread out more that's all surly if I overload my body with too many nutrients at once some will not get stored because of high volume or I will still get a insulin spike from the carbs even if complex because of the high volume? I'm probably way off as usual but yeah

Your insulin spiking is as relevant as the colour of the condom you wear when you have sex.

See: http://weightology.net/weightologyweekly/?page_id=319

Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mozitski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It doesn't matter when you eat as long as you get your macro\calorie intake. Yum the food you eat is delicious Making me hungry!

Is it ok that I mesure my macro's in percentages? 40\40\20 I know Emma in the sticky's said don't but I find it much easier this way due to the calorie count website I use that tracks the amount of protein\carb\fats in percent.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

So my breakfast is also my post workout meal as I eat it about 30 minutes if that before my workout.
    So therefore it's your preworkout meal and you don't consume anything post workout
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321