Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Epistane Log

back to the basics RenegadeRows's Avatar
    RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Epistane Log

Renegade's Epistane Log unsponsered

Finally the PRO-Anabolic, anti-estrogen we have all been waiting for has arrived! Epistane™, exhibits a strong, long lasting anti-estrogen effect that is organ tissue specific. This means it works only where you want it to work. Broad range estrogen blockers and aromatase inhibitors can result in system shut down, aching joints, and decreased IGF-I expression. Epistane™ binds specifically to the 17?-estradiol receptor protein in the target tissues. Because of its long lasting and strong effects on specific tissue, Epistane™ can significantly reduce and reverse the effects of gynocomastia because not only does Epistane™ specifically block estrogen in breast tissue but it induces an estrogen-depleted condition which leads to apoptosis or the death of the breast tissue cells. Studies show that small doses of the parent compound, Epitiostanol, at just 10-20mg/week showed a complete disappearance of the mass and pain in 25% of the male patients in the clinical trail, while the other 75% of the patients showed at least a 50% reduction in the mass and complete loss of pain in just 4-8 weeks. That’s results in 100% of the male users with no side effects. While compounds such as Clomid and Nolvadex also block the 17?-estradiol receptor, they do not elicit the same increase in protein synthesis and strength gains that Epistane™ can offer.

Epistane™ is more than an anti-estrogen, though, as it also binds to androgen receptors in skeletal muscle. As a PRO-Anabolic compound Epistane™ promotes increases in strength and lean body mass with an anabolic/androgenic value (Q ratio) of 12. With most powerful androgens there is a high risk of the natural suppression of the gonads. Epistane™, unlike other PRO-Anabolic compounds that have recently been released, is relatively mild on the gonads and, due to the anti-estrogenic effects and the fact that Epistane™ keeps LH levels elevated, post cycle therapy becomes a breeze. All effects combined make Epistane™ a great compound to produce dry, lean gains in muscle mass with minimal side effects and suppression of the body’s natural androgen production, while lowering the effects of natural estrogen or combating estrogen from endogenous/exogenous sources. This makes it a powerful tool when combined with “wet” compounds in attempt to increase gains and decrease side effects. One can also not overlook the potential benefit of this compound taken alone, especially when recovering from periods of “wet” compounds. If you don’t want to worry about how your lipid and liver values are doing and whether or not you are going to get gynocomastia or not then get Epistane™, stop worrying, and experience what others are raving about!

Me
    22 years old. 165lbs, 5'8". About 12% BF.
    Bench: 210lbs 1RM
    Squat: 260lbs x 3
    Deadlift 265lbs x 4

Workout Program
    I'll be doing Rippetoe program - Starting Strength. Successfully deloaded for 3 weeks using HIT principals. I might add I saw great gains from Rippetoe, but had trouble maintaining the 3 workouts per week (taxing!). I am hoping that with the combination of Epistane and Rippetoe's routine, I will see an improvement.

Week 1:
    Day 1 - Workout A
    Day 3 -Workout B
    Day 5 - Workout A

Week 2:
    Day 7 - Workout B
    Day 9 - Workout A
    Day 11- Workout B

Workout A
    3x5 Squat
    3x5 Bench Press
    1x5 Deadlift
    2x5-8 dips

Workout B
    3x5 Squat
    3x5 Standing military press
    3x5 Rows
    2x5-8 chinups

The Plan
    Week 1: 20mg
    Week 2: 20mg
    Week 3: 20mg
    Week 4: Tamoxifen 30mg / MACA / Green MAGnitude
    Week 5: Tamoxifen 20mg / MACA / Green MAGnitude
    Week 6: Tamoxifen 10mg / MACA / Green MAGnitude

Support & Supplements
    Primaforce ProLiver
    NOW Green Tea
    NOW Vitamins
    Fish oil
    Nectar protein / Cytogainer
    Hawthorne Berry
    Purple WRAATH

Goals
    I want to gain lean mass, but also get rid of some gyno. I have two cycles of Pheraplex under my belt, the last one causing the flare up in gyno. I will be noting increases in strength, libido, visual asthetics, endurance, and decreases in gyno.

Final Notes
    I won't be updating every day because of a hectic schedule, but I will post at least twice-three times per week with detailed and honest observations. I wanted to thank mmowry (Mike) and Dr. D for their support and guidance. I would also like to thank God for everything he has done for me.

Cycle will begin tomorrow, 13 February 2007.
    Last edited by RenegadeRows; 02-12-2007 at 08:09 AM.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Cool

Awesome

:::subscribed:::
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It might be worth jumping up to 30mg at some point. Gauge your progress in the beginning but don't be too concerned with shutdown on a 3 week cycle of this stuff if you are looking to gain mass, the recovery is very easy in PCT! Surprisingly easy. Subscribed

SWIFT. SILENT. DEADLY. FORCE RECON's Avatar
    FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I would also like to thank God for everything he has done for me.

Cycle will begin tomorrow, 13 February 2007.
    Awesome man

I'll be following.
    United States Marine Corps: RECON

It's God's job to forgive Bin Laden. It's our job to arrange the meeting.

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    It might be worth jumping up to 30mg at some point. Gauge your progress in the beginning but don't be too concerned with shutdown on a 3 week cycle of this stuff if you are looking to gain mass, the recovery is very easy in PCT! Surprisingly easy. Subscribed
    Duly noted. A 4th week with 30mg is possible if everything goes well.

The mailman can't get here fast enough.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If it works for you, I'm buying 4+ bottles... so definately looking forward to a brutally honest review.
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    If it works for you, I'm buying 4+ bottles... so definately looking forward to a brutally honest review.
    That's great to hear Pt. I will try to be 100% accurate when it comes to side effects and gains. The hype and feedback for this product is very high. I'm very interested in seeing what will happen in the coming weeks.

I also have my protein stocked up, 3 tubs of Nectar, lots of food and plenty of iron. I'm going to kick my ass for these next 3 weeks, get the most out of it. I would LOVE to see a 50% reduction in chest fat/gyno.

mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey RR just a suggestion.If you dont have a problem with food on your stomach pre workout try a 50+gm protein shake + 1.5 cups rolled oats 1/2 to1 hr before your workout.Dont listen to the neigh sayers you need the aminos before you lift more than after cause it will take time to get them in your system after the workout.Give it a shot if you can it has helped me tremendously.Good luck and great log!
    "I am the way,the Truth and the Life and no one comes to the Father except through Me." ......John14:5-7

"Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows"........Galations 6:7

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds good, RR. The buzz surrounding Epistane is just too much to avoid eh

I’ll be following this one for sure!!

Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Hey RR just a suggestion.If you dont have a problem with food on your stomach pre workout try a 50+gm protein shake + 1.5 cups rolled oats 1/2 to1 hr before your workout.Dont listen to the neigh sayers you need the aminos before you lift more than after cause it will take time to get them in your system after the workout.Give it a shot if you can it has helped me tremendously.Good luck and great log!
    Thanks for the advice Mike! I usually eat a small meal pre workout, with my Purple WRAATH aminos, and then I have some Isolate post workout for quick absorbtion.

Lately I've been eating granola pre workout, it has good carbs and sugars also.

Originally Posted by browndustin View Post
    Sounds good, RR. The buzz surrounding Epistane is just too much to avoid eh

I’ll be following this one for sure!!

Thanks big D! Def glad your aboard!

Nimbus Nutrition Rep leonidas300's Avatar
    leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Going to watch this one very close. Best of luck on this cycle. Subbed.
    Certitude is the enemy of wisdom.
    "We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." Johnathan Swift.

Remember this principle: if you have to chew something, it ain't anabolic. Alan Aragon

NIMBUS NUTRITION "When Performance is Everything!"
    POSEIDON
    clay@nimbusnutrition.com

Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ooooooooooooohhhhhhh.....Pretty bottle Best of luck to you on your cycle. I'll be following.

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Im aboard. Looking forward to seeing what you think about it.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    subbed.
    "Ignorance is the most expensive commodity we pay for in this country."

Day 01

I thought I'd post first impressions.

Bottle
    Nicely packaged. The capsules are small, white capsules. They taste sweet, wtf?

Effects
    Well, the mailman came too late and I got the package AFTER my workout, but I took one cap anyway. The funny thing is, I am CHARGED right now. I think it's due to some problems I'm having with a particular company blowing me off, and how I just yelled into the phone for 5 minutes! But if I feel like this for the rest of the cycle, Lord help the weights!

Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000)
    *SUB*

Finally the logs are popping up ! Good luck ! I will follow !
    I do not work for any supplement company, I am on bb.com to share feedback on supplements and to try to help people with the little knowledge I have. **Please note this**

DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000)
    *subscribed*
    I'll be watching this one. Good luck!

I'm curious why you're not doing a more intense workout.
    Owner of SupplementGiveaway.com
    Win free supplements at http://supplementgiveaway.com
    Here Be Dragons: An Introduction To Critical Thinking http://herebedragonsmovie.com/
    WATCH THIS MOVIE BEFORE LISTENING TO THE BROS

Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Will definately be following this. If all goes good for u I will have to get this stuff and do a log myself.

TUBESOCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TUBESOCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TUBESOCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TUBESOCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TUBESOCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TUBESOCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TUBESOCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TUBESOCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TUBESOCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TUBESOCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TUBESOCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    subscribed
    Just more evidence that crack don't smoke itself!

Originally Posted by DriverDan View Post
    I'm curious why you're not doing a more intense workout.
    It doesn't look like much, but Squats 3x week alone taxes me pretty good, especially when your doing a 5RM. So I train my muscles three times per week, with heavy weights and compounds only. I didn't think the program was too intense either, but I had a hard time keeping up with it before starting Epi. Keep in mind, there are 3 warmup sets before the working sets on each exercise.

Thanks for the subs guys...
    Last edited by RenegadeRows; 02-13-2007 at 03:14 AM.

Day 2

Today I'm taking 1 cap in the AM, 1 cap in the afternoon.

No workouts today, save for some light cardio on the bike.

Haven't felt much yet but of course it's way too early. Woke up today with a headache I attribute to stress.

Also woke up pretty pumped, muscles felt full and tight. Probably due to a good workout yesterday and coming off of ATD.

Thought it was strange that on the directions, Epistane said "Serving size: 2 capsules". Wouldn't it be a good idea to take them seperate, or should I be dosing the two caps together? Please advise.

More updates coming soon.
    ----------------

I also found these to be quite interesting:

shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice pic. Kinda helps see how it works, lol.

Subscribed.

Day 3

Day 3 dosed 20mg. Of course I won't be able to tell much of anything yet.

I'm working legs today, and upper body tomorrow. My schedule got a little hectic so I'm forced to work out 2 days in a row. I like taking one day off in between but I'll do what needs to be done. Back on Rippetoe scheme in a few days.

5 sets of squats to 'near - failure'
    3 sets of lunges
    3 sets of toe raises

no machine work today as i worked in my basement because of the snow storm.

Notes
    Nothing to report yet. I seem to be hungrier. I have some bottles of BLACK HOLE ready in case EPI kills my appetite like Pheraplex did. I also noticed that when I don't eat, my stomach gets pretty mad at me (slight nausea). Don't know if it's related to Epi but I'll keep you guys updated.

No signs of strength, size or gyno reduction yet. Again, it's only day 3, but I thought I'd update.

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice log RR. I'm watching...
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can I request you put up a picture of your previous gyno? Just to see how it looks when its done. Or is that too much to ask?

Sam

Originally Posted by samsam12341 View Post
    Can I request you put up a picture of your previous gyno? Just to see how it looks when its done. Or is that too much to ask?

Sam
    I don't have any digital camera. I used to have a camera phone but I ended up changing carriers and the phone I got (cingular) had no camera. I'll see what I can do though!

Until then I'll try to do the best description I can of progress.

Day 04

Dosed one cap in the morning, one cap pre workout. Had a great workout. Lots of stamina, strength and energy. Recovered pretty quickly from yesterdays leg workout. I attribute this to my 13 hour sleep I had last night! I felt like i was a little stronger than last Thursday when I did this same routine. I added weight to my deadlift, military press and rows. No signifigant change in my gyno, but I do notice *something* is happening. It seems like my chest is getting tighter. I can't say for sure my gyno is shrinking, because that would be innaccurate especially at day 4. But something going on up there!

Push/Pull Upper
    Deadlifts - 3sets of 8
    Bench - 3 sets of 8
    Cable Rows - 3 sets of 8
    weighted Dips - 3 sets of 8
    Chinups - 3 sets of 8
    Pec dec - 3 sets of 8
    Lat Pulldown - 3 sets of 8
    Military Press - 3 sets of 8
    Lateral Raises - 3 sets of 8
    BB Curl - 2 sets of
    Tricep Pushdown - 2 sets of 8

kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000)
    good looking log. i'll be following.

mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice log RR.BTW I started to notice a change at the end of wk1 with my gyno and couldnt even find it at the end of wk 2.Good luck buddy!
    "I am the way,the Truth and the Life and no one comes to the Father except through Me." ......John14:5-7

"Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows"........Galations 6:7

sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    subbed bro. awesome.
    American by birth. Texan by the grace of God.

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping." -Arnold Schwarzenegger