RobinRomero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RobinRomero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RobinRomero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RobinRomero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RobinRomero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RobinRomero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RobinRomero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RobinRomero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RobinRomero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RobinRomero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RobinRomero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Myoatmeal.com - Have it your way!

The fitness industry has certainly become accustomed to the "I want it my way" mentality! It is SO EASY to find workouts that fit your resources, nutrition programs that fit your lifestyle and cravings (thanks IIFYM), sports bras and shoes custom made to your specifications (thanks BodyRock Sport and NikeID). So of course someone HAD to go and make my favorite carb source customizable as well!

ENTER: myoatmeal.com

I have 5 bags of this stuff so far! You pick your style of oats (smashed blend, quick, steel cut, 5 grain, even gluten-free), pick a flavor (anything from banans foster to apple cobbler to horchata), then add in some extras like dried fruit and nuts! You also get to pick a sweetener - though I opt for unsweetened so that I can sweeten it myself with stevia. It even calculates the macros as you go along! Seriously, try it out and see what kind of fun creations you can come up with.

My 2 favorite creations so far are white chocolate with blueberries - simple and tasty; and one that I affectionately named "Sexual Chocolate." Yeah, it's THAT good. That one is chocolate hazelnut (Nutella) flavored with banana chips and macadamia nuts. You're drooling right?

Everyone I've shown this site to has had the same response... WHY didn't you show me this before?!?! Seriously folks, check em out! Fall in love with oatmeal all over again!

Myoatmeal.com

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Aware of site. Can do lots of pretty cool combos. I ordered before and did my own blend - cinnamon roll and banana bread. Was very good.

Your avi is nuts. Crazy flexibility.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE