Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: I am JUGGERNAUT

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking I am JUGGERNAUT

Hello my name is Adam Gordon. I am doing the Juggernaut contest for twelve weeks, and I am very excited about it.

ABOUT ME
    I am 37 years old and I work at a Solar panel production plant. I started working out in august of 2011, after having smoked for over 20 years, and eating pretty bad as well.

SUPPLEMENTATION
    I take JUGGERNAUT pre-workout supplement before I workout, and Infinite Labs GLUTAMINE after workouts (for muscle recovery.

NUTRITION
    Various foods, mainly; cottage cheese, eggs, egg whites, greek yogurt, skim milk, you get the idea. Pretty healthy.

GOALS
    a) to be in a magazine one day
    b) compete in a men's phyique contest
    c) inspire others just as I have been inspired, and
    d) represent a fitness/supplement company.

hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    Hello my name is Adam Gordon. I am doing the Juggernaut contest for twelve weeks, and I am very excited about it.

ABOUT ME
    I am 37 years old and I work at a Solar panel production plant. I started working out in august of 2011, after having smoked for over 20 years, and eating pretty bad as well.

SUPPLEMENTATION
    I take JUGGERNAUT pre-workout supplement before I workout, and Infinite Labs GLUTAMINE after workouts (for muscle recovery.

NUTRITION
    Various foods, mainly; cottage cheese, eggs, egg whites, greek yogurt, skim milk, you get the idea. Pretty healthy.

GOALS
    welcome to the juggernaut challenge bro good luck looking fwd to seeing your results and performance daily. Juggernauts up
    Faith Is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

ABOUT ME

SUPPLEMENTATION

NUTRITION

GOALS
    Looks like you are shaping up really well. Welcome to the Contest. Dont be afraid to ask any questions!
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

ABOUT ME

SUPPLEMENTATION

NUTRITION

GOALS

Welcome to the Juggernaut Challenge!

Very nice that you have your goals laid out, and very achievable!

Good luck in the challenge, and can't wait to see the progress.

BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ABOUT ME

SUPPLEMENTATION

NUTRITION

GOALS
    Welcome brother, and good luck. I know you will reach your goals and reach great heights.
    "Live your life, while you have a life to live."

My juggernaut log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143176873

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)

Good Morning JUGGERNAUT Nation!!

We are a few weeks into this challenge and it is off to a great start! As the Grand Prize winner of the 2011 Olympia I AM JUGGERNAUT Challenge, I am here to offer advise, answer questions and share some of my experiences. I will be posting on my original thread that I used during the challenge. I encourage you to visit it often as I will be posting on there daily. If you have a specific question, the best way to get it answered is to post on my thread as we anticipate the number of journals to grow and it will be hard for me to visit all of them on a dialy basis, but I will be on my thread every day.

Prepare yourself for an incredible journey. Rise above the rest and you just might get be one of the Grand Prize winners and experience the opportunity of a lifetime that I was lucky enough to experience, and find yourself on the cover of Infinite Mag!!

Good Luck to all of you and I look forward to following your journey!!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the challenge!

Glutamine is a good choice.... It helps!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome Adam!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Welcome to the Juggernaut Challenge Adam!
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Welcome to the Challenge brah! I look forward to following your journey! Feel free to join my discussion thread also! The community here at the IAJ is awesome!
    advertising not permitted

billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the party Adam! Good luck to you.

Lemme know how that Glut MTX works out for you, thinking about getting some myself later on down the road.

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey adam welcome to the challenge.... cant wait to see your progress.
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How's your weekend ending up? You get any workouts in?
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome, Welcome!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)

ABOUT ME

SUPPLEMENTATION

NUTRITION

GOALS
    I admire your goals and encourage you !00% to reach for them! There is no reason why you can reach each goal! Best of luck in the challenge!
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

How did you tackle the day Juggernaut?

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey JUGGERNAUT Nation!!!

As the Grand Prize winner of the 2012 Arnold portion of I AM JUGGERNAUT Challenge, I am here to offer advise, answer questions and share some of my experiences. I will be posting on my original thread that I used during the challenge. I encourage you to visit it often as I will be posting often. If you have a specific question, the best way to get it answered is to post on my thread as we anticipate the number of journals to grow and it will be hard for me to visit all of them on a dialy basis, but I will be on my thread as much s I can.

You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7405463&page=1
    We are all Inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.

***ENERGY*** ***POWER*** ***PASSION***

The Future holds INFINITE Possibilities. The ones that really matter are the ones you choose to follow and bring into reality.
    It's Choice... Not Chance... That Determines Your Destiny.

It has Always been my Philosophy of Life that Difficulties Vanish when Faced Boldly.

***DEDICATION***DETERMINATION***DISCIPLINE***
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

I was posting to bodyblogs, so tomorrow I will transfer info to here. I will also add more here.

A lot of various things going on the past week;

I worked out with the local toledo,OH ABC Animal Barbell Crew at Iron works gym, both informative and inspiring.

I talked to a supervisor at my work who is a personal trainer, after he found out I plan on competing in the NPC Natural Ohio Men's Physique competition on October 6th in Lakewood,Oh. It turns out a freind of his, and his freinds girlfriend, just took first at the March 31st show "Muscle Mafia" NPC Natural Ohio (open) Drug Tested Bodybuilding Physique, Figure and Bikini Championships in Lakewood,OH. So he said he was going to introduce them to me to let me know what I need to do, or change.

I had a few people at my work, that I have never talked to, ask me about working out and supplements, so I was able to inform them that; a) I am natural, and b) I am JUGGERNAUT (which I had to explain to them, but they were all ears).

I will post more later, and give more details. Any questions, please ask. I have a lot of info and tips, some of which I will be posting.

TIL NEXT TIME. BE A JUGGERNAUT.

I was posting to bodyblogs, so tomorrow I will transfer info to here. I will also add more here.

I worked out with the local toledo,OH ABC Animal Barbell Crew at Iron works gym, both informative and inspiring.

I talked to a supervisor at my work who is a personal trainer, after he found out I plan on competing in the NPC Natural Ohio Men's Physique competition on October 6th in Lakewood,Oh. It turns out a freind of his, and his freinds girlfriend, just took first at the March 31st show "Muscle Mafia" NPC Natural Ohio (open) Drug Tested Bodybuilding Physique, Figure and Bikini Championships in Lakewood,OH. So he said he was going to introduce them to me to let me know what I need to do, or change.

I had a few people at my work, that I have never talked to, ask me about working out and supplements, so I was able to inform them that; a) I am natural, and b) I am JUGGERNAUT (which I had to explain to them, but they were all ears).

I will post more later, and give more details. Any questions, please ask. I have a lot of info and tips, some of which I will be posting.

Good deal my man. Thought we lost ya. Good luck with the challenge. Looks like you are going to be in good hands to win the October Comp.

eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Can't wait to see those logs transferred over man!

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ************JOESWAT. THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT*************

>>>>>SOME IMPORTANT TIPS ON WARMING UP AND STRETCHING<<<<<
    FYI....
    1) There is some controversy regarding stretching when it comes to the best time for it , my experience has been that always warm up first( when it come to working your lower body parts, about a 10 minute nice easy walk or bike right) then follow it with a LIGHT stretch at the beginning of your workout, stretching the muscle AFTER your workout should be more IN DEPT and hold the stretch longer about 30 seconds.

2) Do not bounce. Go into a stretch slowly and hold gently. Stretch to the point of feeling a gentle pull, but never to the point of pain, *breathing and proper form is very important,

3) Hold each stretch for about 20 . If you have problems with a particular area stretch that area twice. (hold for about 20 seconds release, then stretch again.)

For Hamstring and Lower Back -- Slowly bend forward from your waist with your knees slightly bent. Reach for the floor and hold. Only bend as far as comfortable.
    Quadriceps Stretch -- Standing up, hold on to a stationary object. Bend your right knee, bringing your foot toward your buttocks. Keeping your left knee slightly bent, grasp your right ankle with the opposite hand. Slowly pull your leg up and back, bringing your foot at high as comfortable. Repeat with other leg. (To protect your knee... think of pulling the quads back rather than pulling the foot toward your buttocks.) i like to use a bench that is the same height as if i was grabbing my ankle, i begin to lean on it gently creating the pulling effect for the riguired stretch,.........) There are many different stretching exercises.Here are a few, again Caution! use proper form and breathing coordination, and Never stretch cold muscles.

TRAIN RIGHT, TRAIN SAFE.....

**Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise;

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Transferring over logs from bodyspace bodyblogs;
    Last edited by rumblebird; 04-04-2012 at 05:14 AM.

Smile First blog I AM JUGGERNAUT

I am JUGGERNAUT

Posted in Training : Mar 17, 2012, 7:42AM : Edit

I AM JUGGERNAUT

WHO AM I:

My name is Adam Gordon. I work at First Solar in perrysburg,oh and I live in Northwood,oh. I attended my first Arnold Classic Expo this march, and I am more determined than I was before. My goal is to one day compete in men's physique competition, have my photos in magazines, work at the expo one day, inspire others to get into better shape, just as others have inspired me. I received a bodybuilding.com message from jordansrt, about this contest and I am excited to be a part of it. I am 37 years old, an ex-smoker of over 20 years, always an ectomorph with a little belly, who drank two or three two liters of pop a day. I know I'm a little late entering fitness, when others start and continue right out of high school, but I am going to show the world that even at my age you can start and become someone who is in incredible shape. I want to show others that through exercise, nutrtition, supplementation, and determination you can change your physique.

12 week JUGGERNAUT Program:

My training for the next 12 week challenge is based off of my personal experience from working out with others, my own personal research, and workouts that have worked for me in the past. In order to get the best gains possible, I am going to push my physical limits. Mind over body. I am going to keep a log of what I eat, how I train, the supplements I take, and any other thing that may pertain to me being a JUGGENAUT. I wish everyone else doing this challenge the best of luck. We are in this together, win or lose we will be pushing and improving ourselves at the same time. If anyone has any questions, or comments let me know. If I can't help you, I will find someone that can.

Its Time to start:

I just received my Infinite labs JUGGENAUT pre-workout, and Infinite Labs GLUTAMINE MTX yesterday afternoon. I am excited to try it. I will take some before pictures today, Take some JUGGERNAUT so that I will be an unstoppable moving force that pushes past any boundaries. I will stop at nothing to reach my genetic potential. I will become my best. I will post a log to keep you updated, and informed.

GOOD LUCK to us all. We are JUGGERNAUTS now, lets show them what we can do!!!

Thumbs up Day 1 JUGGERNAUT

I am JUGGERNAUT day 1

Posted in Training : Mar 17, 2012, 11:37PM : Edit

DAY 1

Wow day 1. What can I say? First off, let me tell you this JUGGERNAUT pre-workout is amazing. I did biceps today, at 11:30 pm, when I am usually sleeping (bed time is usually 8:00pm). It's after 1am and I'm not even tired. I feel as if I could go for a 5k run right now Too much energy, i need to go to bed, but first I'll write todays log.

Training

My arms are swollen, skin tight, and veins engorged. I love it !!!

I did the following 3 sets of 10-14;

Olympic curl bar with 80 lbs + olympic curl bar + clips
    Incline bench curls 25 lbs + olympic dumbell bars + clips
    Hammer curls with 40 lbs + olympic dumbell bars + clips
    Concentration curls 30 lbs + olympic dumbell bars + clips

My Day

It was a long day, yard work, home improvement store, paver bricks along side the house, clean gutters, go grocery shopping, vaccum and wash car, hobby store, etc..... A little tired, but unless I have a fever, or a doctor tells me not to, I will work towards my dream. After about 30 minutes after taking JUGGERNAUT my energy levels went wild, my strength on lifting seemed effortless. Instead of trying to reach 8 reps, I kept going (up to 14 reps, add more weight next week). I am looking forward to taking JUGGENAUT on chest day, to see what I can throw up on the bench. I hope everybody is having these types of results. I'm sure we all are.

NUTRITION

Today was a cheat day.

8 am Cereal and skim milk for breakfast, 10 am protein shake, Noon peanut butter sandwhich, Around 2pm some cottage cheese and strawberries, 5:30 pm 3 beef hot dogs (no buns), chili, and hash browns, 8:00pm 2oz beef jerky and handful of chex mix, 10:30 pm cottage cheese, 11:00 pm JUGGERNAUT, 11:30 pm Worked out, 12:30 am Infinite labs glutamine with skim milk

TIL Tomorrow. Good night.

I AM JUGGERNAUT

Wink

I am JUGGERNAUT Day 2

Posted in Training : Mar 18, 2012, 5:48PM : Edit

comment 1

DAY 2

It's day 2. I took my JUGGERNAUT pre-workout than off to the basement. I did legs today, at 2:30pm. Immediately after workout I took Infinite labs Glutamine (to help in muscle recovery). My legs don't feel as sore as usual, again I pushed more reps than usual, (need to add more weight). Getting ready to go to bed, long work day tomorrow, but first for todays log.

TRAINING

My legs are drained, pushed them hard (for me.)

Hamstring curls 60 lbs(3 x 14 reps)
    Calf Raises 215 lbs(3 x 22 reps)
    Thigh extensions 95 lbs(3 x 14 reps)
    Squats 110 lbs(3 x 30 reps)
    Donkey calf raise ( no weight 3 x 60 reps)

MY DAY

Usual stuff; laundry, dishes, boil eggs, run around. I went for a half-hour bike ride (nice outside, early this year for here). Looked at some bodyspace profiles. I am really inspired by other JUGGERNAUTS, including a gentleman 10 years older than I, who is in incredible shape (way better than mine, and stronger). Talk about inspiring. Also to see other JUGGERNAUTS, from those just starting out, to those ready to compete. All pushing to our physical limits with the help of infinite Labs JUGGERNAUT.

Regardless, win or lose. I will be at the Arnold Classic Expo 2013 at the Infinite Labs booth, either as a grand prize winner (smiling and showing off what I worked hard for), or posing with the Grand prize winner.

NUTRITION

8 am Cereal and skim milk for breakfast, 10 am protein shake, Noon peanut butter sandwhich, Around 2pm greek yogurt and two egg whites, 5:30 pm 3/4 lbs hamburge with shredded cheese and sliced onions, 8:00pm protein shake

TIL Tomorrow. Good day.

I AM JUGGERNAUT

comment 1

tashacorleone

woo hoo .. ya legs day!

Mar 19, 2012 5:12PM

I am JUGGERNAUT day 3

I am JUGGERNAUT day 3

Posted in Training : Mar 19, 2012, 5:26PM : Edit

DAY 3

It's day 3. I took my JUGGERNAUT pre-workout than it was off to work. I did shoulders today, at 4:00am. Immediately after workout I took Infinite labs Glutamine (to help in muscle recovery). My shoulders are feeling really good after todays workout. Getting ready to go to bed, long work day tomorrow, but first for todays log.

TRAINING

My shoulders are felling good, pushed them hard (for me.)

Shoulder press 110 lbs(3 x 12 reps)
    Rear delt 40 lbs(3 x 22 reps)
    Side delt rises 35 lbs(3 x 14 reps)
    Front delt raises 45lbs(3 x 14 reps)

MY DAY

It's a work day. So get up at 3:30 am eat breakfast, take JUGGERNAUT, drive to work. Get to work, and use their gym. Workout from 4:10am to 5:00 am. Take Infinite Labs Glutamine. Take a shower there, than off to morning meeting, then work from 6:00 am to 6:10 pm. It's a long day, I hear "why get up that early", I say "Why not? I can improve myself through extra effort."

NUTRITION

3:30 am cereal am with skim milk for breakfast, 6:00 am skim milk with Infinite Labs Glutamine, 9:30 am greek yogurt with egg white and half of a wheat bagel, Noon peanut butter sandwhich and wheat chips, Around 3pm greek yogurt with egg white and half of a wheat bagel, 6:30 pm 4 scrambeled egg whites with hash browns, and last, at 8:00pm I will have a protein shake before bed.

TIL Tomorrow. Good day.

I AM JUGGERNAUT

I am JUGGERNAUT day 4

I am Juggernaut day 4

Posted in Training : Mar 21, 2012, 7:56PM : Edit

DAY 4

Well It's day 4. I took my morning JUGGERNAUT pre-workout than it was off to work. I did back today, at 4:00am. Immediately after workout I took Infinite labs Glutamine (to help with quick muscle recovery). My back workout was intense today.

TRAINING

My back was feeling good today !!!!

Lat pulldown (wide grip) 140lbs(3 x 10 reps)
    Y-bar lat pull 140 lbs(3 x 10 reps)
    Narrow grip lat pulldown 140 lbs(3 x 10 reps)
    Single arm pulls 50lbs(3 x 12 reps)

MY DAY

It's a work day. So get up at 3:30 am eat breakfast, take JUGGERNAUT, drive to work. Get to work, and use their gym. Workout from 4:10am to 5:00 am. Take Infinite Labs Glutamine. I take a shower at work, than off to my morning meeting, then I work from 6:00 am to 6:10 pm. It's a long day. I know I could sleep in until 4:30am, instead of getting up early and going to workout, but I have something to prove. I AM JUGGERNAUT.

NUTRITION

3:30 am cereal am with skim milk for breakfast, 6:00 am skim milk with Infinite Labs Glutamine, 9:30 am greek yogurt with egg white and half of a wheat bagel, Noon peanut butter sandwhich and wheat chips, Around 3pm greek yogurt with egg white and half of a wheat bagel, 6:30 pm 4 scrambeled egg whites with hash browns, and last, at 8:00pm I will had a protein shake before bed.

It pretty much never changes. Boring, but it has been working for me nutritionally.

TIL Tomorrow. Good day.

I AM JUGGERNAUT

I am JUGGERNAUT day 5

I am JUGGERNAUT day 5

Posted in Training : Mar 21, 2012, 8:24PM : Edit

DAY 5

Well It's day 5. I took my morning JUGGERNAUT pre-workout than it was off to the basement. I did chest today, at 10:00am. Immediately after workout I took Infinite labs Glutamine (to help with quick muscle recovery). My chest workout was all out today.

TRAINING

I pushed my chest good today !!!!

Bench press 185lbs barbell(3 x 10 reps)
    Incline flyes 55lbs dumbells(3 x 10 reps)
    Decline flys 55lbs dumbells(3 x 10 reps)
    Cable cross chest d-bar pull 35lbs (3 x 12 reps)
    Dips (14,14,12)

MY DAY

It's my day off. So I slept in until 8:00 am, looked at some workout inspirational videos, then I took JUGGERNAUT at 9:30am. Worked out from 10:00am to about 11:00am. I took my Infinite Labs Glutamine following my workout to help my muscles. I went for a 30 minute walk around 6:00 pm. for a light aerobic activity.

NUTRITION

8:30 am cereal am with skim milk for breakfast, 9:20 am an egg white and some greek yogurt, at about 11:00 am I had skim milk with Infinite Labs Glutamine, Noon peanut butter sandwhich, Around 2:00pm some fat free cottage cheese, 5:00pm I had a footlong (steak, egg, and cheese) sub on wheat bread with no dressing, at 7:30pm another peanut butter sandwhich, and lastly at 10:00pm I am having a protein shake before bed.

TIL Tomorrow. Good day. Good luck. Do your best.

I AM JUGGERNAUT

I am JUGGERNAUT day 6

I am JUGGERNAUT day 6

Posted in Training : Mar 22, 2012, 5:49PM : Edit

DAY 6

Wow day 6, it's almost been a week now. What can I say? I'm amazed at how well this JUGGERNAUT pre-workout works (fuller pumps, stronger lifts...) First I took my Juggernaut around 10:00am. I did biceps today, from 10:30 am until 11:15 am, than followed by Infinite Labs GLutamine.

Training

My biceps feel awesome. I love the PUMP !!!

I did the following;

Incline bench curls 30 lbs + olympic dumbell bars + clips (3x7reps)
    Oympic curl bar curls 90 lbs + olympic curl bar + clips (3x8 reps)
    Concentration curls 30 lbs + olympic dumbell bars + clips (3x12reps)
    Hammer curls with 45 lbs + olympic dumbell bars + clips (3x14reps)

My Day

It was a long day, cut the grass, do edging on the yard, pump iron, etc....

NUTRITION

8 am Cereal and skim milk for breakfast, 9:30 am yogurt and egg white, 10:00 am JUGGERNAUT, 10:30 am Worked out, 11:15 am Infinite labs glutamine with skim milk, noon peanut butter sandwhich, Around 2pm some cottage cheese, at 4:00 pm another greek yogurt and egg white, 6:00 pm boiled pork ribs, and at 8:00 pm (before bed) a protein shake and skim milk.

TIL Tomorrow. Good night. Keep improving.

I AM JUGGERNAUT

I am JUGGERNAUT day 7

I am JUGGERNAUT day 7

Posted in Training : Mar 23, 2012, 5:06PM : Edit

DAY 7

Well It's been a week. I am really pumped about Infinite Labs Juggernaut. I took my morning JUGGERNAUT pre-workout than it was off to work. I did triceps today, at 4:00am. Immediately after workout I took Infinite labs Glutamine (to help with quick muscle recovery). My tricep workout was intense today.

TRAINING

My triceps was feeling good and swollen today !!!!

Reverse Grip tricep pressdowns 70lbs (3x10reps)
    Bent over tricep extensions 35lbs (3x10reps)
    Normal Grip tricep prssdowns 70lbs (3x10reps)
    Tricep dips off of bench non-weighted (2x50reps)

MY DAY

It's a work day. So get up at 3:30 am eat breakfast, take JUGGERNAUT, drive to work. Get to work, and use their gym. Workout from 4:10am to 5:00 am. Take Infinite Labs Glutamine. Take a shower (at work), than off to my morning meeting, then I work from 6:00 am to 6:10 pm. It's a long day. I would have liked to sleep in until 4:30am, instead of getting up early and going to work to workout, but I have a goal. I AM JUGGERNAUT.

NUTRITION

It's a cheat day, chinese takeout for dinner
    3:30 am cereal am with skim milk for breakfast, 6:00 am skim milk with Infinite Labs Glutamine, 9:30 am greek yogurt with egg white and half of a wheat bagel, Noon peanut butter sandwhich and wheat chips, Around 3pm greek yogurt with egg white and half of a wheat bagel, 7:00pm dinner of Chinese crispy beef, and last, at 8:00pm I will have a protein shake before bed.

TIL Tomorrow. Good day. Keep improving on yesterday.

I AM JUGGERNAUT