Page 21 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: I am JUGGERNAUT

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jhall67 View Post
    What up my friend!? keeping the rhythm going I see!! been two days of rest for me cause I had my MRI last night so Today is Gym day Keep rocking it dude!!!!
    You know I have rhythm lol. Hope everything turns out good on the mri. Keep tearing up the gym jerry.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Happy cinco de mayo.
    I will be having my favorite drink again today.
    Orange JUGGERNAUT
    What will you be drinking today?
    Last edited by rumblebird; 05-05-2012 at 07:16 AM.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

VENI VIDI VICI

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    Happy cinco de mayo.
    I will be having my favorite drink again today.
    Orange JUGGERNAUT
    What will you be drinking today?
    What are you working out today ? Or do you still take HP on gym rest days?

I only take the original on days I work out.
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Workout Log:

A message From A Juggernaut To
    the Juggernauts!

How bad do you want this?

Five (5) WINNERS will pack their bags and board a flight to Las Vegas, NV to attend this year’s 2012 Mr. Olympia while the other and the other (5)Five to Columbus, OH to be a part of next year’s 2013 Arnold Fitness Expo

All WINNERS will receive VIP passes to attend the show and be a part of the event where they will meet the competitors - Hotel and Transportation, while at the show, provided for by Infinite Labs (winners will be responsible for getting to and from the airport)

All WINNERS will attend the event

All WINNERS will work at the Infinite Labs booth alongside the Infinite Beauties

From the (3) three winners, an overall winner will be selected at the event and be the winner of the Infinite Mag Cover (one for the Olympia edition and the other for the Arnold Edition)

All Winners will receive FREE JUGGERNAUT for a year (18 units) and $250.00 spending money for the Olympia or Arnold Weekend

We are well into the Olympia portion of the contest (deadline to enter the Olympia portion is May 22nd, 2012)

With so many great competitors what are you doing to stand out and claim one of the top spots?

Life is a daily grind and battle. The work you put in determines the results you achieve. When you slack, someone is out there working hard!

I believe we deserve nothing in this life, that all things received that are worthwhile are earned!

We all encounter obstacles, busy work schedules, illness, etc. but the true champion rises above these challenges to earn what he or she focus upon.

It all lies in your hands and your hands alone.........

Who is going to be the Juggernaut?

iamjuggernaut.com

Workout Log:

Leaving detroit now. Made my presence known in detroit michigan. Can't wait to get home, post todays log. Go to bed at 1:00am than get up at 3:00am so I can go workout than work. Talk about one determined JUGGERNAUT.

VENI VIDI VICI

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Thanks John. I "liked" , and have posted to both pages. As well as following them on twitter.

VENI VIDI VICI

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post

A message From A Juggernaut To
    the Juggernauts!

How bad do you want this?

Five (5) WINNERS will pack their bags and board a flight to Las Vegas, NV to attend this year’s 2012 Mr. Olympia while the other and the other (5)Five to Columbus, OH to be a part of next year’s 2013 Arnold Fitness Expo

All WINNERS will receive VIP passes to attend the show and be a part of the event where they will meet the competitors - Hotel and Transportation, while at the show, provided for by Infinite Labs (winners will be responsible for getting to and from the airport)

All WINNERS will attend the event

All WINNERS will work at the Infinite Labs booth alongside the Infinite Beauties

From the (3) three winners, an overall winner will be selected at the event and be the winner of the Infinite Mag Cover (one for the Olympia edition and the other for the Arnold Edition)

All Winners will receive FREE JUGGERNAUT for a year (18 units) and $250.00 spending money for the Olympia or Arnold Weekend

We are well into the Olympia portion of the contest (deadline to enter the Olympia portion is May 22nd, 2012)

With so many great competitors what are you doing to stand out and claim one of the top spots?

Life is a daily grind and battle. The work you put in determines the results you achieve. When you slack, someone is out there working hard!

I believe we deserve nothing in this life, that all things received that are worthwhile are earned!

We all encounter obstacles, busy work schedules, illness, etc. but the true champion rises above these challenges to earn what he or she focus upon.

It all lies in your hands and your hands alone.........

Who is going to be the Juggernaut?

iamjuggernaut.com

You have no idea how bad I want this. I haven't seen relatives since I was a kid, for the first time in over 20 years. What did I wear? My JUGGERNAUT shirt proudly. I represented positively ,at the detroit tigers game, downtown detroit, took pictures with police officers, family, a prince look-a-like, you name it. I was showing off Juggernaut.
    I am not a profeesional bodybuilder. Nor can I bench over 500 pounds. But I have a positive attitude, I am a people person, I give it my all in the gym (that is why I am going from nothing to competitor in just over a year). I will get probably 2 hours of sleep tonight. Than get up early to go to the gym? Why? Beacsue I AM JUGGERNAUT.
    I try so hard, posting on here, on ********, telling others about JUGGERNAUT, busting my a$$ in the gym, pushing myself to the limit. It is so easy to give up. I want this more than a fat kid wants cake, more than an ectomorph wants big arms (now I have them).
    If you feel after 12 weeks that; I haven't gave it my all, would not be a POSITIVE representative of your product, feel my physique is not impressive. Than all I know is, I gave it my best!!! Would I do it all over again? Yes. Will I enter the arnold, if I don't win? No, I am going there anyways. Will I still stay on here even if I lose. HELL YES!!! I want everyone to see me in October 7th, after my first competition. I want them to see how I look, after all my hard work.
    Because regardless, win or lose this challenge, I will continue to use JUGGERNAUT and cyclo bolan NT because I am getting insanely awesome results from it Plus I love the people on here. Because of Wild Bill, I pushed myself with his 1000 rep challenge. Because of Kevin Mattson I push myself physically harder, after watching what he does. Because of fellow JUGGERNAUTS, I have faith I will rock that stage in october. Going from nothing to competitor takes two things; hard work, and support. And Infinite Labs products have physically supported me, while some fellow challengers have supported in other ways. I love JUGGERNAUT, and I love the I AM JUGGERNAUT challenge. I just hope you guys find me fit to win, one of the top ten spots.
    Regardless JUGGERNAUT rocks.
    Thanks for your time JohnButz

VENI VIDI VICI

DAY 50

Day 50 of the contest. I did traps and cardio today. Took my JUGGERNAUT, Infinite Labs CYLO BOLAN NT, and my Infinite Labs GLUTAMINE.

TRAINING

Barbell shrugs 135 x 30, 185 x 30, 185 x 30
    Overhead shoulder shrugs 75 x 20, 75 x 18, 75 x 14
    Dumbbell shouder rows 45 x 20, 45 x 20, 45 x 20
    50 leg lifts, 50 crunches, 50 side twists, 50 leg lifts, 50 crunches, 50 side twist, than 2 mile jog

MY DAY

I woke up at 8:20am, ate breakfast, took my JUGGERNAUT, worked out from 10:10am to 11:10am, showered, headed to detroit to see family I haven't seen for over 20 years, just got home, and now I am doing some posts. It has been a long day....

NUTRITION

8:30 am cereal am with skim milk for breakfast, 11:10 am skim milk with Infinite Labs Glutamine, 12:30pm double decker peanut butter sandwhich, 2:00pm greek yogurt and 2 egg whites, 9:30pm dinner of lamb meat and rice, at 1:00am I will have a protein shake before bed.

TIL Tomorrow. Nice to see my family I haven't seen in awhile JUGGERNAUTS.
    I AM JUGGERNAUT

VENI VIDI VICI

Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    What are you working out today ? Or do you still take HP on gym rest days?

I only take the original on days I work out.
    I worked out traps and did some cardio. I took "Orange JUGGERNAUT...my favorite drink.."
    I take orange JUGGERNAUT everyday. Whether lifting weights, or not.

VENI VIDI VICI

musclefat2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefat2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefat2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefat2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefat2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefat2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefat2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefat2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefat2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefat2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefat2k is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Musclefat2k’s "I AM JUGGERNAUT" Convo Log

Have fun in the race to 250 with Blue. He is very determined, just as you are. Congratulations on getting down to 258 It is amazing to see how much you have transformed, and look forward to continue to watch you on your way to your goal.
    Thanks Rumble!!! Where is BlueEyed!!! I’m going to get there running backwards and thennnn I’ll cheer you on Bro! I got a plan over the next 4 weeks to get it off. I’m learning a lot and we’ll see how it goes. I went to Wal-Mart to see if they had those Calipers. I think I’m just going to have to look some up online and see if they got the PinchyDoctors somewhere that can get them to me as soon as possible. Thanks for the recognition too bro! Your doing awesome yourself! My girl says she doesn’t want me to get below 200lbs and I’m just like Look at Rumble though!! LOL

My INFINITE LABS PRODUCTS I USE
    TO TRANSFORM ME INTO A JUGGERNAUT
    • INFINITE LABS JUGGERNAUT HP
    • INFINITE LABS BCAA
    • INFINITE LABS PHENYL CORE

See Musclefat2k’s Juggernaut Challenge Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...3758603&page=2

Follow Musclefat2k on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/#!/BigJTMoney2k

Daily Video Logs
    None
    One Meal, One Workout, One Day At A Time...

Check out My Juggernaut Transformation Log Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143758603

Follow Me on Twitter and Tweet Me!!

qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I wanted to provide some entertainment on my page. Not sure if anyone has heard of Ginuwine, and pretty sure most have heard of Usher. Just in case I went with Michael Jackson. No celebrities were injured in the filming of this video, nor is it implied that Michael Jackson would have looked like this after taking JUGGERNAUT.
    A little dance workout. LOL.

Please enjoy the show JUGGERNAUTS

Had to change the music thanks to warner records
    This is awesome! Who knew you were so multi talented! Way to keep us guessing!
    My Juggernaut Journey -- http://tinyurl.com/7jknbjn

Follow @qtguy
    http://www.********.com/qtguy

"keep moving forward"
    "inch by inch, life's a cinch"

Originally Posted by musclefat2k View Post
    Musclefat2k’s "I AM JUGGERNAUT" Convo Log

Thanks Rumble!!! Where is BlueEyed!!! I’m going to get there running backwards and thennnn I’ll cheer you on Bro! I got a plan over the next 4 weeks to get it off. I’m learning a lot and we’ll see how it goes. I went to Wal-Mart to see if they had those Calipers. I think I’m just going to have to look some up online and see if they got the PinchyDoctors somewhere that can get them to me as soon as possible. Thanks for the recognition too bro! Your doing awesome yourself! My girl says she doesn’t want me to get below 200lbs and I’m just like Look at Rumble though!! LOL

My INFINITE LABS PRODUCTS I USE
    TO TRANSFORM ME INTO A JUGGERNAUT
    • INFINITE LABS JUGGERNAUT HP
    • INFINITE LABS BCAA
    • INFINITE LABS PHENYL CORE

See Musclefat2k’s Juggernaut Challenge Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...3758603&page=2

Follow Musclefat2k on Twitter!

Daily Video Logs
    None
    "... My girl says she doesn’t want me to get below 200lbs and I’m just like Look at Rumble though!! LOL. .." That is funny, because being an ectomorph my whole life, I wanted to be big "200lbs of muscle". Kind of ironic? Greatly appreciate the confidence boost as well. Keep doing what you are doing. You definately are MAKNIG IT HAPPEN, JUGGERNAUT.

VENI VIDI VICI

Originally Posted by qtguy View Post
    This is awesome! Who knew you were so multi talented! Way to keep us guessing!
    Thanks. I was back in detroit yesterday and took some pictures. I won't post them all, but I took one with a famous artist. Okay so it was an impersonator. He liked my moves too, lol. It was kind of my version of where is waldo? I called it "hey I'm rumblebird, have you heard of JUGGERNAUT?" I will post them tomorrow, on monday.

VENI VIDI VICI

Tired Either go back to sleep, or go workout. Have to push like a JUGGERNAUT, so it's off to work to workout, than work after two hours of sleep. On monday I am going to pump it up a little more. You thought I was just a song and dance? Huh? Well like I have said on here earlier I keep stepping up my game a little more. So on monday, lets gain some more momentum. On day 84 you will be like chris rock saying "DAMNNNNN!!!!" That is one bad JUGGERNAUT I won't over do it, I will just overwhelm you. Bring it.
    Last edited by rumblebird; 05-06-2012 at 02:37 AM.

VENI VIDI VICI

BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tired Either go back to sleep, or go workout. Have to push like a JUGGERNAUT, so it's off to work to workout, than work after two hours of sleep. On monday I am going to pump it up a little more. You thought I was just a song and dance? Huh? Well like I have said on here earlier I keep stepping up my game a little more. So on monday, lets gain some more momentum. On day 84 you will be like chris rock saying "DAMNNNNN!!!!" That is one bad JUGGERNAUT I won't over do it, I will just overwhelm you. Bring it.
    You're a beast bro, truly dedicated. Keep on pushing, you are looking awesome! Love your attitude and your motivation. Destroy it!

qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks. I was back in detroit yesterday and took some pictures. I won't post them all, but I took one with a famous artist. Okay so it was an impersonator. He liked my moves too, lol. It was kind of my version of where is waldo? I called it "hey I'm rumblebird, have you heard of JUGGERNAUT?" I will post them tomorrow, on monday.
    Nice, are you from there or what? My great uncle lives there but I haven't been in several years. I can't wait to see the pics!!

Follow @qtguy

"keep moving forward"

Originally Posted by BuffaloBrutal View Post
    You're a beast bro, truly dedicated. Keep on pushing, you are looking awesome! Love your attitude and your motivation. Destroy it!
    Thanks, I appreciate it. I had three options; a) call in to work, b) sleep for 3+ hours, or c) sleep for a little over two and go workout. So when you're a JUGGERNAUT, do as a JUGGERNAUT would.

Always stay positive. Someone once said "Instead of getting mad and sticking up for yourself... Laugh at their face and say 'U MAD', is a million more times effective."

VENI VIDI VICI

Nice, are you from there or what? My great uncle lives there but I haven't been in several years. I can't wait to see the pics!!
    Yes, I was born and raised in detroit and lived in the detroit suburbs. Went to the tigers game, then was downtown for a while. I had a lot of fun with my family, and talking to other random people. I can not wait for vegas if I win, or arnold if I don't. So I can show off the chraming character that I am

My honey and me in front of the tiger.

A blurry picture, waiting to receive a better picture. Of me, my uncle tom (from Hawaii), and my older brother.

Detroits finest. They are a rumblebird fan. Told him "you take some JUGGERNAUT and you will get as big as me". He was like "what the *^&, who are you?" Had him laughing. Explained JUGGERNAUT to him, then took a picture.

I told the prince look-a-like "you are a little tall to be prince". He laughed, I said "if you take JUGGERNAUT you can be a 50 cent impersonator instead". LOL

Good times. Good people. Good JUGGERNAUT.

VENI VIDI VICI

DAY 51

Day 51 of the contest. Tired as can be after 2+ hours of sleep I did some cardio and abs today. Took my JUGGERNAUT, Infinite Labs CYLO BOLAN NT, and my Infinite Labs GLUTAMINE.

TRAINING

10 minutes on treadmill
    50 crunches, 50 leg lifts, 50 side bends
    15 minutes on elliptical
    10 minutes on stationary bike

MY DAY

I woke up at 3:20am, ate breakfast, took my JUGGERNAUT, drove to work, worked out from 4:20am to 5:00am, showered, worked my 12 hours, came home, and now I am doing some logging.

NUTRITION

3:30 am cereal am with skim milk for breakfast, 5:20 am skim milk with Infinite Labs Glutamine, 9:20 am greek yogurt with a wheat bagel and an egg white, 12:40pm double decker peanut butter sandwhich, 3:20pm greek yogurt with a wheat bagel and an egg white, 6:30pm dinner of 4 egg whites and hashbrowns, and at 9:00pm I will have a protein shake before bed.

TIL Tomorrow. Tired after hardly any sleep, but still hit the gym JUGGERNAUT.

I AM JUGGERNAUT

Last edited by rumblebird; 05-06-2012 at 05:45 PM.

VENI VIDI VICI

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)

DAY 51

Day 51 of the contest. Tired as can be after 2+ hours of sleep I did some cardio and abs today. Took my JUGGERNAUT, Infinite Labs CYLO BOLAN NT, and my Infinite Labs GLUTAMINE.

TRAINING

10 minutes on treadmill
    15 minutes on elliptical
    10 minutes on stationary bike

MY DAY

I woke up at 3:20am, ate breakfast, took my JUGGERNAUT, drove to work, worked out from 4:20am to 5:00am, showered, worked my 12 hours, came home, and now I am doing some logging.

NUTRITION

3:30 am cereal am with skim milk for breakfast, 5:20 am skim milk with Infinite Labs Glutamine, 9:20 am greek yogurt with a wheat bagel and an egg white, 12:40pm double decker peanut butter sandwhich, 3:20pm greek yogurt with a wheat bagel and an egg white, 6:30pm dinner of 4 egg whites and hashbrowns, and at 9:00pm I will have a protein shake before bed.

TIL Tomorrow. Tired after hardly any sleep, but still hit the gym JUGGERNAUT.

I AM JUGGERNAUT

You're killing for real!!... 50 for Abs ...man....
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

happy sunday juggernaut!

Looks like it was a fun weekend!! glad to see your modesty in full swing! the 50 cent comparison was awesome!

Yes, I was born and raised in detroit and lived in the detroit suburbs. Went to the tigers game, then was downtown for a while. I had a lot of fun with my family, and talking to other random people. I can not wait for vegas if I win, or arnold if I don't. So I can show off the chraming character that I am

Follow @qtguy

"keep moving forward"

Originally Posted by russianlove18 View Post

happy sunday juggernaut!
    Thank you. I love the picture. I completely agree with every day getting closer and closer.

VENI VIDI VICI

Looks like it was a fun weekend!! glad to see your modesty in full swing! the 50 cent comparison was awesome!
    Thanks. I had a lot of fun.
    It was funny: the detroit police surrounded me. They heard a superhero named RUMBLEBIRD was on the loose in detroit. A naturally mutated JUGGERNAUT. I said you too can be a JUGGERNAUT. If I can, we all can, anyone can.

VENI VIDI VICI

Thumbs up

Saw a preveiw for the Avengers.
    I can not wait to go see the Avengers movie, hopefully this week.
    Rumor has it there is going t be a part 2 ? It is called "The JUGGERNAUTS", about a bunch of people physically transformed into superheroes, by the use of products from a secret lab known as INFINITE LABS.

VENI VIDI VICI

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HAPPY MONDAY JUGGERNAUT

Here's a little Monday Motivation! Want success as bad as you want to breathe!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Follow my Juggernaut experience:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome log over the weekend Adam.. Keep up the awesome work... The farther you go the higher intensity gets and the hotter the fire burns..
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your log is awesome bro! Always making me laugh, keep at it haha.

Page 21 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast