Page 19 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: I am JUGGERNAUT

Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    As I was leaving work today, someone said it was their favorite time of the day. I said why, they said work is over. They asked me when was my favorite time of the day, I said when I first wake up.

Some people see the glass as half full, some see the glass as half empty. I am just happy to have a glass.

I know we all want to win the top 5, and some would even love to be in the top ten. I am just happy to be doing this. I have learned things, met people on here, personally met two people on here. There are bodybuilders, fitness, figure, physique competitors in this challenge. All of whom I get to interact with, me a 37 year ex-smoker,a nobody [One day I will be a competitor].

So why is my favorite time of the day when I first wake up? Because it is a new day, and I have so many new things to look forward too.

Thank you JUGGERNAUT. Thank you Infinite Labs. Thank you everyone, for spending even a moment to acknowledge me and post anything that you post on my log, or give me info or tips on your logs. I am, as they say, on CLOUD 9.

So I say Have a great night, and remember ....Your success is in your hands JUGGERNAUTS. Enjoy your day tomorrow.
    Rumble what up!!?? I here you and I respond, People have ask me why it is I do what I do and keep going like I do and others inquire on my lack of good sleeping habits and I usually respond with " I might miss something if I'm sleeping, I'll rest when I'm dead and my favorite is "you can't accomplish anything sitting on the couch" Keep up the hard work dude!!!!! GET IN HERE and GET SOME !!!!!!!!!!
    Will Hunt For Food, wait,! I do hunt for food!!!!!!!!
    Check out my post @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143522113

I may not know where this Journey will end But I know I will look good when I get there!!!!!
    Work Hard !! Train Smart!!!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results!!!!!!

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jhall67 View Post
    Rumble what up!!?? I here you and I respond, People have ask me why it is I do what I do and keep going like I do and others inquire on my lack of good sleeping habits and I usually respond with " I might miss something if I'm sleeping, I'll rest when I'm dead and my favorite is "you can't accomplish anything sitting on the couch" Keep up the hard work dude!!!!! GET IN HERE and GET SOME !!!!!!!!!!
    ^^^ got that right!!! no time like today! KEEP KILLING J!!
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    As I was leaving work today, someone said it was their favorite time of the day. I said why, they said work is over. They asked me when was my favorite time of the day, I said when I first wake up.

Some people see the glass as half full, some see the glass as half empty. I am just happy to have a glass.

I know we all want to win the top 5, and some would even love to be in the top ten. I am just happy to be doing this. I have learned things, met people on here, personally met two people on here. There are bodybuilders, fitness, figure, physique competitors in this challenge. All of whom I get to interact with, me a 37 year ex-smoker,a nobody [One day I will be a competitor].

So why is my favorite time of the day when I first wake up? Because it is a new day, and I have so many new things to look forward too.

Thank you JUGGERNAUT. Thank you Infinite Labs. Thank you everyone, for spending even a moment to acknowledge me and post anything that you post on my log, or give me info or tips on your logs. I am, as they say, on CLOUD 9.

So I say Have a great night, and remember ....Your success is in your hands JUGGERNAUTS. Enjoy your day tomorrow.
    bro I finally saw all the videos Blue posted up and you are looking jacked. You are the poster child for ex smokers out there. Keep up the hard work and the the positive attitude.
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Lemonweir View Post
    Leg presses are great but don't neglect the squats. I was closing in on 200# and the leg gains were INSANE.

Keep up the good work! Your pics are looking great. Lovin' all the I.F. products in the background. lol
    Thanks. I tried squats last week, and I am not that comfortable with them. I will definately add them next week. Glad you like the pic, with all the I.L. products in the background. Hope you are having a great week.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks, I agree on "you can't accomplish anything sitting on the couch". Look at how much bodyfat you have already lost. Look at all that deer meat in your freezer, it didn't just show up. You had to make that happen. I will keep working hard. And I know, with your ethics, you will be doing the same. Make it Happen.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

VENI VIDI VICI

Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    ^^^ got that right!!! no time like today! KEEP KILLING J!!
    Definately. Tomorrow is never promised. My dad died when he was 42 from cancer, he started smoking when he was 8. So to all smokers out there. You can quit right now and change your lifestyle. Look at the over 100 people in this challenge, and how much they have changed, and how much more they plan on changing. You can do it too. We all are. Make it happen.

VENI VIDI VICI

Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    bro I finally saw all the videos Blue posted up and you are looking jacked. You are the poster child for ex smokers out there. Keep up the hard work and the the positive attitude.
    Thanks. I feel the same about you. It's amazing to see how hard everyone is physically pushing themselves on here. I love to see all the miles you and the others have beenn racking up on nike+. Keep up the awesome job.

VENI VIDI VICI

DAY 46

It is day 46 of the contest. I did biceps today. Took my JUGGERNAUT, Infinite Labs CYLO BOLAN NT, drove to work, worked on my guns, and took my Infinite Labs GLUTAMINE after my workout.

TRAINING

Straight bar curl (on precor fts) 70 x 10, 90 x 10, 110 x 10, 140 x 10, 160 x 8,(dropset 180 x8, 140 x 10, 100 x 12, 60 x 14)
    Cable curls (on precor fts) 35 x 18, 45 x 12, (dropset 50 x 18, 40 x 16, 30 x 16, 20 x 13)
    Reverse preacher curls 40 x 8, 50 x 6, (dropset 50 x 6, 40 x5, 30 x 5)
    Superset incline curls (30lbs) with concetration curls (20lbs) 3 x 8

MY DAY

I woke up at 3:20 am, ate breakfast took my JUGGERNAUT, drove to work, worked out from 4:20am to 5:10am,took a shower than worked my 12 hours.

NUTRITION

3:30 am cereal am with skim milk for breakfast, 5:20 am skim milk with Infinite Labs Glutamine, 9:10am greek yogurt with an egg white and half of a wheat bagel, 12:40pm double decker peanut butter sandwhich with skim milk, 3:20pm greek yogurt with an egg white and half of a wheat bagel, 6:30pm dinner of 4 egg whites and hashbrowns, and last, at 9:00pm I will have a protein shake before bed.

TIL Tomorrow. Wanting so bad to be in the top ten so bad JUGGERNAUTS.
    I AM JUGGERNAUT

VENI VIDI VICI

I can not wait until 3 weeks from now. I am going to get a free 1 week pass to go to super fitness to work out with a couple guys from my work. One of which is someone who helped inspire me. My ninja who looks like Ulysses, but smaller.Trying to get him to do this. But he does not have the time to devote to it like he would want to, so he will wait.

This weekend I get to see my uncle from hawaii, who I haven't seen since I was a teenager.

In june, from the 4th to the 10th I am going to myrtle beach. I can't wait. Maybe workout with MrsMB when I down there?

So much going on over the next 5+ weeks until my 12 weeks are over. I have so much still left to do still. And then I will compete for my first time in lakewood, oh in october in men's physique. So I still need to add weight, and drop bodyfat. I am estimating, I have to lose about 7% bodyfat by then, and add 10+ pounds of muscle. Good thing I have infinite labs products to help me reach my goals.

VENI VIDI VICI

jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Log is looking great! I look forward to following your progress
    Your training partner's name is pain. You start out trying to ignore him. Can't do it. You attempt to reason with him. No way. You try to strike a bargain. Hah. You plead. You say "Please stop, please go away. I promise never ever to do this again if you just leave me alone." But he won't. Pain only climbs off if you do. Then you're beaten. "

Follow my juggernaut log!! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144483541

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I can not wait until 3 weeks from now. I am going to get a free 1 week pass to go to super fitness to work out with a couple guys from my work. One of which is someone who helped inspire me. My ninja who looks like Ulysses, but smaller.Trying to get him to do this. But he does not have the time to devote to it like he would want to, so he will wait.

This weekend I get to see my uncle from hawaii, who I haven't seen since I was a teenager.

In june, from the 4th to the 10th I am going to myrtle beach. I can't wait. Maybe workout with MrsMB when I down there?

So much going on over the next 5+ weeks until my 12 weeks are over. I have so much still left to do still. And then I will compete for my first time in lakewood, oh in october in men's physique. So I still need to add weight, and drop bodyfat. I am estimating, I have to lose about 7% bodyfat by then, and add 10+ pounds of muscle. Good thing I have infinite labs products to help me reach my goals.
    KEEPING BUSY HUH? lol! dude, you're going to end up meeting every Juggernaut before your end competition date, haha!!!
    physique huh? cool... just don't stress.... that doesn't help in competitions (from what I hear, lol... hopefully in the near future, itd be from experience instead of hearing )...

KEEP THAT MOTIVATION & AS ALWAYS......

KEEP KILLING!

My Own Personal Quotes:

.....Keep Killing It

Infinite Labs Elite Athle Larry819's Avatar
    Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Doing a hell of a job man! Keep up all the hard work. I just might have to join you in competing come October...if they have a over 40 class for this old guy. LOL
    You can only change the person you become!

Do or Do Not...There is no Try - Yoda

**INFINITE LABS SPONSORED ELITE ATHLETE**
    **ISSA CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER**

Follow me on ******** for Fitness Tips, Diet advice and motivation!
    www.********.com/LarrySchwandtInfiniteLabsEliteAthlete

www.infinitelabs.com/Larry-Schwandt-athlete.html

BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sup Rumble? I was playing some XBOX last night and this guy kept reminding me of you. I think it's because of the way you guys wear the hat and sport the massive guns.
    325/300/425

Originally Posted by jlarrance View Post
    Log is looking great! I look forward to following your progress
    Thanks I appreciate it. I will be following yours as well.

VENI VIDI VICI

Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    KEEPING BUSY HUH? lol! dude, you're going to end up meeting every Juggernaut before your end competition date, haha!!!
    physique huh? cool... just don't stress.... that doesn't help in competitions (from what I hear, lol... hopefully in the near future, itd be from experience instead of hearing )...

KEEP THAT MOTIVATION & AS ALWAYS......

KEEP KILLING!
    I wish I could work out with all of you. Every one has their own little secret or variation of a lift. Or some workout secret. This way I could learn them all. Plus it is motivating to watch fellow JUGGERNAUTS workout. I am hoping to workout with MrsMB in June.

I can't lie, I am stressing about the competition in october. I know it's a ways away, and I have come so far, but I have so far to go still (in my mind). But there is a saying "That moment in life when you realize how far away from your dreams you really are, and instead of giving up, you work harder."

VENI VIDI VICI

Originally Posted by Larry819 View Post
    Doing a hell of a job man! Keep up all the hard work. I just might have to join you in competing come October...if they have a over 40 class for this old guy. LOL
    Nope no over 40 class. Two height classes maybe 5'8" and under, and over. You look like in hell of good shape to me. You should enter too. I don't care if I win, I just want to enter and go in at my best. Win or last place (doubt it though), I know I will have gone out there, standing tall, A JUGGERNAUT, smiling and proud. Walking out there knowing where I have been, and where I am heading.

VENI VIDI VICI

Originally Posted by BOOGADA View Post
    Sup Rumble? I was playing some XBOX last night and this guy kept reminding me of you. I think it's because of the way you guys wear the hat and sport the massive guns.
    Thanks, I wish my guns were that big, and my hair is a little shorter. lol. I do love to wear hats.

I wish Infinite Labs had hats (hint, hint).

I did chest today, and I was thinking about how much you bench compare to me, while I was benching. Made me push harder.

Funny how we all motivate, and inspire each other. Every time I am doing an exercise, or eating I am thinking about something another JUGGERNAUT has posted on their logs.

VENI VIDI VICI

BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks, I wish my guns were that big, and my hair is a little shorter. lol. I do love to wear hats.

I wish Infinite Labs had hats (hint, hint).

I did chest today, and I was thinking about how much you bench compare to me, while I was benching. Made me push harder.

Funny how we all motivate, and inspire each other. Every time I am doing an exercise, or eating I am thinking about something another JUGGERNAUT has posted on their logs.
    Thanks man, that's a nice self esteem boost for the day. I know exactly how you feel. I look at the leg strength of you and my fellow juggernaut and I know I'm seriously lacking. I'd like to be able to at least squat what I bench. I could probably partial squat it but that's not good enough for me so I keep pushing harder. Your absolutely right, it is great being part of a contest where drive and determination comes from others strong points.
    325/300/425

elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks, I agree on "you can't accomplish anything sitting on the couch". Look at how much bodyfat you have already lost. Look at all that deer meat in your freezer, it didn't just show up. You had to make that happen. I will keep working hard. And I know, with your ethics, you will be doing the same. Make it Happen.
    Jugga brotha! Soo funny I have the same problem.. I guess we are non sleepers look at my signature thingy haha it says that if you sleep you might miss the chance to be successful gotta want success more than you want sleep and that's how we roll! It's amazing what you can accomplish before noon hahaha

Thanks sooooo much for checking in on me during finals!!! It was brutal, but OVER!!! I'm on a megabus on my way to Pittsburgh, food and infinite labs sups and all the essentials packed!

Have you done the squats yet?? I'm curious!
    Mighty Mouse
    SPT, CPT, CSCS
    Rehab and exercise mad scientist
    Infinite Labs Athlete
    Life goals: educate, motivate, inspire

BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tearing it up bro! Keep up the awesome work, and like alika said don't neglect the squats! They are one of the best exercises you can do, it work's your entire body forcing out more HGH so your muscles can get hugggeeee!

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    HEHEHEH did I hear you say you did chest today? How did that go lol..
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

Originally Posted by elizalane5 View Post
    Jugga brotha! Soo funny I have the same problem.. I guess we are non sleepers look at my signature thingy haha it says that if you sleep you might miss the chance to be successful gotta want success more than you want sleep and that's how we roll! It's amazing what you can accomplish before noon hahaha

Thanks sooooo much for checking in on me during finals!!! It was brutal, but OVER!!! I'm on a megabus on my way to Pittsburgh, food and infinite labs sups and all the essentials packed!

I don't sleep but 5 to 6 hours on the days I work from 6 til 6. It's either that, or don't workout. So obviously you know what I choose. I have already had breakfast, worked out, took a shower, getting ready to eat my 3rd meal, and worked 6 hours by noon, on work days. And I hear "I don't have time to workout.." No it's "you didn't make time to workout."

Don't forget when you get to pittsburgh, post up those pics. I am so excited for you and zach. I can not wait until october when I do men's physique, so I can get the adrenaline rush of stepping out on stage. And I can say "look at this hunk of JUGGERNAUT" LOL.

And yes I did the squats. I am going to maybe do a video tomorrow of me doing squats. I am sure my form won't be the best, and the amount of weigth won't be that much, but I am new to them. I will do a video of me doing squats in the gym, when I go in 3 weeks. Excited I get to go with a couple guys from my work.

Best of luck to you at your competiton

VENI VIDI VICI

Originally Posted by BuffaloBrutal View Post
    Tearing it up bro! Keep up the awesome work, and like alika said don't neglect the squats! They are one of the best exercises you can do, it work's your entire body forcing out more HGH so your muscles can get hugggeeee!
    Thanks. I will be doing squats tomorrow. I will try and do a video. My form probably won't be the best, and I am sure my weights will be light But this way, if I post a video, you guys can be honest and crtiique me on what i may be doing wrong. So I can improve on it. Definately need my muscles to get huge by october.

VENI VIDI VICI

Originally Posted by blueyedevil View Post
    HEHEHEH did I hear you say you did chest today? How did that go lol..
    Pretty good. Like I said on your post, which I was just at ironically, I am still a little sore from saturday. Wish I lived closer, so I could workout with you more often. Keep pushing up those monster weights, blue.

VENI VIDI VICI

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    *********************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT******************

*******ATTENTION ALL JUGGERNAUTS; TIP OF THE DAY, FOR REAL DIETING RESULTS, YOU NEED TO DO THE WORK....**Regarding weight loss, There's no magical way to lose weight. It comes down to Physical Activity and Diet.... Take in fewer calories than you burn OR burn more through Training/Cardio then your taking in and you lose weight. ***ITS NOT ONE TRAINING FITS ALL, AND ITS NOT ONE DIET FITS ALL*** Customizing your diet and training to your specific goal is the key to Maximilian your results, dont try short cuts, fast gimmicks and so on, they will only back fire on you, if your not sure whether your training and diet is customized for your goal, reavaluate your calorie/carb daily intake and the type of training/cardio regiment your on.
    For those that can't seem to lose excess weight despite diet and exercise, they should talk to their doctor, there are only two medical reasons ; Cushion's syndrome or having an under active thyroid gland...
    train hard, train smart, train safe, TRAIN/DIET FOR THE SPECIFIC GOAL IN MIND....Train to be the next Juggernaut......Im here if you need me

**Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise to all juggernauts, im here to help;
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

http://www.********.com/IAMJUGGERNAUT

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Day 47

DAY 47

It is day 47 of the contest. I did chest today, a little sore still from saturday. Took my JUGGERNAUT, Infinite Labs CYLO BOLAN NT, worked on my chest, and took my Infinite Labs GLUTAMINE after my workout.

TRAINING

Flat bench 135 x 14, 155 x 8, 185 x 4, 155 x 8, 135 x 10
    Incline flyes 45 x 6, 40 x 9, 35 x 14, 40 x 7
    Chest cable crossovers 35 x 10, 30 x 11, 30 x 10, 25 x 9
    Dips (unweighted) 16, 12, 10
    Incline bench 135 x 6, 135 x 7, 135 x 6
    Pullovers 40 x16, 40 x 18, 40 x 18

Did some ab work today, not much (4 sets of 50 sit-ups, 4 sets of 50 leg lifts, 4 sets of 50 crunches, and 6 sets of 60 second planks) and a 2 mile jog

MY DAY

I woke up at 6:20 am, ate breakfast, did dishes, took my JUGGERNAUT, worked out from 9:20am to 10:30am, did laundry, took a shower, went tanning at tanning salon (going to get tan ready for myrtle beach in june), ate dinner, went for 2 mile jog, took another shower, and did some logging.

NUTRITION

6:30 am cereal am with skim milk for breakfast, 10:20 am skim milk with Infinite Labs Glutamine, 11:30am cottage cheese with 2 egg whites, 12:40pm double decker peanut butter sandwhich, 2:20pm greek yogurt with an egg white, 4:00pm cottage cheese and an egg white, 6:30pm dinner of 4 egg whites and lavish chocolate oatmeal, 8:00pm greek yogurt and cottage cheese, and last, at 10:00pm I will have a protein shake before bed.

TIL Tomorrow. When the going gets tough, be a JUGGERNAUT.
    I AM JUGGERNAUT

VENI VIDI VICI

Originally Posted by teamsw View Post
    *********************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT******************

*******ATTENTION ALL JUGGERNAUTS; TIP OF THE DAY, FOR REAL DIETING RESULTS, YOU NEED TO DO THE WORK....**Regarding weight loss, There's no magical way to lose weight. It comes down to Physical Activity and Diet.... Take in fewer calories than you burn OR burn more through Training/Cardio then your taking in and you lose weight. ***ITS NOT ONE TRAINING FITS ALL, AND ITS NOT ONE DIET FITS ALL*** Customizing your diet and training to your specific goal is the key to Maximilian your results, dont try short cuts, fast gimmicks and so on, they will only back fire on you, if your not sure whether your training and diet is customized for your goal, reavaluate your calorie/carb daily intake and the type of training/cardio regiment your on.
    For those that can't seem to lose excess weight despite diet and exercise, they should talk to their doctor, there are only two medical reasons ; Cushion's syndrome or having an under active thyroid gland...
    train hard, train smart, train safe, TRAIN/DIET FOR THE SPECIFIC GOAL IN MIND....Train to be the next Juggernaut......Im here if you need me

**Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise to all juggernauts, im here to help;
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

http://www.********.com/IAMJUGGERNAUT

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Thanks for the info. I will be really using this advice in my last couple of weeks, to get lean for my 12 week pictures. And again in the end of september. I appreciate all the info you post, it is very helpful to someone new to living this lifestyle.

VENI VIDI VICI

Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    DAY 47

It is day 47 of the contest. I did chest today, a little sore still from saturday. Took my JUGGERNAUT, Infinite Labs CYLO BOLAN NT, worked on my chest, and took my Infinite Labs GLUTAMINE after my workout.

TRAINING

Flat bench 135 x 14, 155 x 8, 185 x 4, 155 x 8, 135 x 10
    Incline flyes 45 x 6, 40 x 9, 35 x 14, 40 x 7
    Chest cable crossovers 35 x 10, 30 x 11, 30 x 10, 25 x 9
    Dips (unweighted) 16, 12, 10
    Incline bench 135 x 6, 135 x 7, 135 x 6
    Pullovers 40 x16, 40 x 18, 40 x 18

Did some ab work today, not much (4 sets of 50 sit-ups, 4 sets of 50 leg lifts, 4 sets of 50 crunches, and 6 sets of 60 second planks) and a 2 mile jog

MY DAY

I woke up at 6:20 am, ate breakfast, did dishes, took my JUGGERNAUT, worked out from 9:20am to 10:30am, did laundry, took a shower, went tanning at tanning salon (going to get tan ready for myrtle beach in june), ate dinner, went for 2 mile jog, took another shower, and did some logging.

NUTRITION

6:30 am cereal am with skim milk for breakfast, 10:20 am skim milk with Infinite Labs Glutamine, 11:30am cottage cheese with 2 egg whites, 12:40pm double decker peanut butter sandwhich, 2:20pm greek yogurt with an egg white, 4:00pm cottage cheese and an egg white, 6:30pm dinner of 4 egg whites and lavish chocolate oatmeal, 8:00pm greek yogurt and cottage cheese, and last, at 10:00pm I will have a protein shake before bed.

TIL Tomorrow. When the going gets tough, be a JUGGERNAUT.
    I AM JUGGERNAUT
    Watch that jogging it's hard on the knees. LOL Looking good up in here keep up that hard work and your going to add another acronym to your list it's DWS and it sucks!!!!ROFL
    Will Hunt For Food, wait,! I do hunt for food!!!!!!!!
    Check out my post @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143522113

I may not know where this Journey will end But I know I will look good when I get there!!!!!
    Work Hard !! Train Smart!!!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results!!!!!!

Watch that jogging it's hard on the knees. LOL Looking good up in here keep up that hard work and your going to add another acronym to your list it's DWS and it sucks!!!!ROFL
    So true...jogging sucks! LOLOLOL....

I just say do more reps...and be Asian... fat just strips right off... lol... (disclaimer: listening to this will make you weirder)

Lololol

My Own Personal Quotes:

.....Keep Killing It

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Another non-sleeper here. If I get 5-6, that's a good night! I try to sleep in on the weekend and I might get 7, then lay there for 45 mins... hahaha

Dude, it's so cool that you PR'ed at least twice when you were training with Blue and Jerry. I was thinkin about that this morning as I was loading up weight. I think because I work out alone, I'm a little timid with what I think I can handle and I might be selling myself short, but not on purpose. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE working out alone, but I might go about it a little different if I had a partner in crime.

Originally Posted by elizalane5 View Post

advertising not permitted